PDA

View Full Version : OT WHAT NEXT

Matthew
June 2nd 07, 04:24 AM
A tropical storm that could be upgraded is coming at Florida Hurricane
season started today guess what the storm's name is BARRY

We're [email protected] ;-)

sheelagh
June 2nd 07, 04:35 AM
On Jun 2, 4:24 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> A tropical storm that could be upgraded is coming at Florida Hurricane
> season started today guess what the storm's name is BARRY
>
> We're [email protected] ;-)

LOL
S;o)

Matthew
June 3rd 07, 12:50 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
>A tropical storm that could be upgraded is coming at Florida Hurricane
>season started today guess what the storm's name is BARRY
>
> We're [email protected] ;-)

Would you know if it comes in blows a little bit sends out a lot of hot air
gets you wet and than disappears making you feel used and that he had no
even started in the first place. ;-)

how_about_this_nym_is_it_still_too_long_gee_i'm_awfully_sorry_about_that_and_will_take_steps_to_corr
June 3rd 07, 12:52 AM
On Jun 2, 7:50 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Would you know if it comes in blows a little bit sends out a lot of hot air
> gets you wet and than disappears making you feel used and that he had no
> even started in the first place. ;-)

That's what Nancy said about him, too.

sheelagh
June 3rd 07, 01:05 AM
On 3 Jun, 00:50, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message

> >A tropical storm that could be upgraded is coming at Florida Hurricane
> >season started today guess what the storm's name is BARRY
>
> > We're [email protected] ;-)
>
> Would you know if it comes in blows a little bit sends out a lot of hot air
> gets you wet and than disappears making you feel used and that he had no
> even started in the first place. ;-)

I watch the news quite a bit late @ night & we get ABC CNN & NBC news
reports over here. I dread tornado season because I know how angry
they can be. I have a healthy fear & respect for something that has
that poke behind it!!
The worst part is the people & animals affected by it & how they move
on...

( how the hell do you get over something like that?!!!)
S;o)

Matthew
June 3rd 07, 01:12 AM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 3 Jun, 00:50, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>> >A tropical storm that could be upgraded is coming at Florida Hurricane
>> >season started today guess what the storm's name is BARRY
>>
>> > We're [email protected] ;-)
>>
>> Would you know if it comes in blows a little bit sends out a lot of hot
>> air
>> gets you wet and than disappears making you feel used and that he had
>> no
>> even started in the first place. ;-)
>
> I watch the news quite a bit late @ night & we get ABC CNN & NBC news
> reports over here. I dread tornado season because I know how angry
> they can be. I have a healthy fear & respect for something that has
> that poke behind it!!
> The worst part is the people & animals affected by it & how they move
> on...
>
> ( how the hell do you get over something like that?!!!)
> S;o)

You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The hurricanes
of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in peoples minds when
we hear the words storm approaching or another forest fire sprouted up

sheelagh
June 3rd 07, 05:08 PM
On Jun 3, 1:12 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> Would you know if it comes in blows a little bit sends out a lot of hot
> >> air
> >> gets you wet and than disappears making you feel used and that he had
> >> no
> >> even started in the first place. ;-)
>
> > I watch the news quite a bit late @ night & we get ABC CNN & NBC news
> > reports over here. I dread tornado season because I know how angry
> > they can be. I have a healthy fear & respect for something that has
> > that poke behind it!!
> > The worst part is the people & animals affected by it & how they move
> > on...
>
> > ( how the hell do you get over something like that?!!!)
> > S;o)
>
> You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The hurricanes
> of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in peoples minds when
> we hear the words storm approaching or another forest fire sprouted up- Hide quoted text -

I feel for you all.
We are certainly thinging about you!
Sheelagh

sheelagh
June 3rd 07, 05:10 PM
On Jun 3, 1:12 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> Would you know if it comes in blows a little bit sends out a lot of hot
> >> air
> >> gets you wet and than disappears making you feel used and that he had
> >> no
> >> even started in the first place. ;-)
>
> > I watch the news quite a bit late @ night & we get ABC CNN & NBC news
> > reports over here. I dread tornado season because I know how angry
> > they can be. I have a healthy fear & respect for something that has
> > that poke behind it!!
> > The worst part is the people & animals affected by it & how they move
> > on...
>
> > ( how the hell do you get over something like that?!!!)
> > S;o)
>
> You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The hurricanes
> of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in peoples minds when
> we hear the words storm approaching or another forest fire sprouted up- Hide quoted text -

More to the point, How is the storm progressing & are you all bunkered
down if needs be?
S.

Matthew
June 3rd 07, 05:35 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 3, 1:12 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...

>> > I watch the news quite a bit late @ night & we get ABC CNN & NBC news
>> > reports over here. I dread tornado season because I know how angry
>> > they can be. I have a healthy fear & respect for something that has
>> > that poke behind it!!
>> > The worst part is the people & animals affected by it & how they move
>> > on...
>>
>> > ( how the hell do you get over something like that?!!!)
>> > S;o)
>>
>> You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The
>> hurricanes
>> of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in peoples minds
>> when
>> we hear the words storm approaching or another forest fire sprouted up-

> More to the point, How is the storm progressing & are you all bunkered
> down if needs be?
> S.

What storm it is already gone and disappeared. hence the earlier message
:-)

sheelagh
June 3rd 07, 05:52 PM
On Jun 3, 5:35 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Jun 3, 1:12 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...

> >> You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The
> >> hurricanes
> >> of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in peoples minds
> >> when
> >> we hear the words storm approaching or another forest fire sprouted up-

> > More to the point, How is the storm progressing & are you all bunkered
> > down if needs be?
> > S.
>
> What storm it is already gone and disappeared. hence the earlier message

Ah.. see it now. I didn't understand what you meant, but in
retrospect,. it does make sense now....
I'm pleased that is all it did...
S;o)

Cheryl
June 3rd 07, 06:35 PM
On Sun 03 Jun 2007 12:35:59p, Matthew wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>

>> More to the point, How is the storm progressing & are you all
>> bunkered down if needs be?
>> S.
>>

> What storm it is already gone and disappeared. hence the
> earlier message
>:-)

Up here in MD we're now getting some very beneficial rains from
Barry. :)

--
Cheryl

Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
June 4th 07, 04:47 AM
Matthew wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>

> You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The hurricanes
> of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in peoples minds when
> we hear the words storm approaching or another forest fire sprouted up

You just have to learn to throw a good hurricane party.

Matthew
June 4th 07, 05:37 AM
"Fred G. Mackey" > wrote in message
. ..
> Matthew wrote:
>> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>>

>> You don't it sits in the back of your mind no matter what. The
>> hurricanes of 2004 and 2005 and the firestorms of 1998 still are in
>> peoples minds when we hear the words storm approaching or another forest
>> fire sprouted up
>
> You just have to learn to throw a good hurricane party.

Do one every year been in Florida for almost 30 years