PDA

View Full Version : Spaying and nuetering

David Mooney
June 4th 07, 09:26 AM
http://www.friendsofanimals.org/programs/spay-neuter/index.html

http://happypets.addr.com:80/lost_cost_or_free_spay.htm

http://www.lovethatcat.com:80/spayneuter.html

http://www.spayusa.org/

IBen Getiner
June 4th 07, 10:34 AM
On Jun 4, 4:26?am, "David Mooney" > wrote:
> http://www.........

<snip>

Spam for animal abuse

cindys
June 4th 07, 01:08 PM
"IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 4, 4:26?am, "David Mooney" > wrote:
>> http://www.........
>

> <snip>
>

> Spam for animal abuse
--------
Since you are one of the most vicious racist, antisemitic animals on Usenet,
you would certainly know about abuse, as you do it every day.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

cindys
June 4th 07, 01:10 PM
"David Mooney" > wrote in message
. ..
> http://www.friendsofanimals.org/programs/spay-neuter/index.html
>
> http://happypets.addr.com:80/lost_cost_or_free_spay.htm
>
> http://www.lovethatcat.com:80/spayneuter.html
>
> http://www.spayusa.org/
--------
Thanks, David. Posting these links for low-cost spaying and neutering
programs provides a great service. Maybe someone reading your post will have
a need for these services and be able to utilize them.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

sheelagh
June 4th 07, 05:35 PM
On 4 Jun, 13:10, "cindys" > wrote:
> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
>
> . ..>http://www.friendsofanimals.org/programs/spay-neuter/index.html
>
> >http://happypets.addr.com:80/lost_cost_or_free_spay.htm
>
> >http://www.lovethatcat.com:80/spayneuter.html
>
> >http://www.spayusa.org/
>
> --------
> Thanks, David. Posting these links for low-cost spaying and neutering
> programs provides a great service. Maybe someone reading your post will have
> a need for these services and be able to utilize them.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Hi Cindy,
Nice to see you.
Also good to see that they condemn declawing as barbaric....
Thanks David
S;o)

IBen Getiner
June 5th 07, 05:42 AM
On Jun 4, 8:08?am, "cindys" > wrote:
> "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...> On Jun 4, 4:26?am, "David Mooney" > wrote:
> >>http://www.........
>
> > <snip>
>
> > Spam for animal abuse
>
> --------
> Since you are one of the most vicious racist, antisemitic animals on Usenet,
> you would certainly know about abuse, as you do it every day.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Thanks... It's nice to see that I've made the right impression on the
right people. Now... Go back to your moderated ghetto, where the big
bad wolf can't get you...

IBen Getiner

reeper
June 5th 07, 11:17 AM
On Jun 5, 12:42 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:

> Thanks... It's nice to see that I've made the right impression on the
> right people. Now... Go back to your moderated ghetto, where the big
> bad wolf can't get you...
>
> IBen Getiner

it's refreshing to see someone have an opinion and not defend it
defend it.
you know.. just state it and move on? move on ?