PDA

View Full Version : cheaper Frontline on Ebay

David Mooney
June 4th 07, 08:30 PM
http://home.search.ebay.com/frontline_Cat-Flea-Tick-Remedies_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ20738QQsbrsrtZd

Matthew
June 4th 07, 10:43 PM
"David Mooney" > wrote in message
. ..
> http://home.search.ebay.com/frontline_Cat-Flea-Tick-Remedies_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ20738QQsbrsrtZd

I remember reading somewhere that the fakes where showing up on eBay and
being sold

David Mooney
June 4th 07, 10:59 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> http://home.search.ebay.com/frontline_Cat-Flea-Tick-Remedies_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ20738QQsbrsrtZd
>>

> I remember reading somewhere that the fakes where showing up on eBay and
> being sold
Thank You for this information. I noticed several were coming from Hong
Kong. I wondered abou that and I noticed the selllers had high customer
satisfaction rating so I didn't know. But thanks for your input,

Regards,
David M

Matthew
June 4th 07, 11:13 PM
"David Mooney" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>> http://home.search.ebay.com/frontline_Cat-Flea-Tick-Remedies_W0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsacatZ20738QQsbrsrtZd
>>>

>> I remember reading somewhere that the fakes where showing up on eBay and
>> being sold
> Thank You for this information. I noticed several were coming from Hong
> Kong. I wondered abou that and I noticed the selllers had high customer
> satisfaction rating so I didn't know. But thanks for your input,
>
> Regards,
> David M

That is easy to get a higher rating all you have to do is ship the product
fast and on time and 90% of the time the positive feedback is posted by
the seller for the buyer. Many ebayers never even bother checking or even
posting feedback

But I looked a lot of them have negative feedback but have a higher % which
is normal if they sell a lot

Also many may not know they are buying a knock off or one that is not to be
sold in the US look how many people did not know about the pet food recall
when it happened

David Mooney
June 5th 07, 11:35 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "David Mooney" > wrote in message
>>> . ..
>>>>

>>> I remember reading somewhere that the fakes where showing up on eBay and
>>> being sold
>> Thank You for this information. I noticed several were coming from Hong
>> Kong. I wondered abou that and I noticed the selllers had high customer
>> satisfaction rating so I didn't know. But thanks for your input,
>>
>> Regards,
>> David M
>

> That is easy to get a higher rating all you have to do is ship the
> product fast and on time and 90% of the time the positive feedback is
> posted by the seller for the buyer. Many ebayers never even bother
> checking or even posting feedback
>
> But I looked a lot of them have negative feedback but have a higher %
> which is normal if they sell a lot
>
> Also many may not know they are buying a knock off or one that is not to
> be sold in the US look how many people did not know about the pet food
> recall when it happened
Thank You for the info.

Regards,
David M