PDA

View Full Version : Re: Bandit's Final Resting Place

Patty
June 4th 07, 11:55 PM
On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:40:37 -0700, Joy wrote:

>>> We had a good weekend together, I got some last pictures of her, and I
>>> let her roam around in the backyard smelling the world for the last time
>>> (http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Bandit_Last/). You can see how
>>> weary she looked in the pictures taken today.

Oh, Cat. I understand so well. My Grady had that same weary look in his
eyes and face when I made the decision to release him. Bandit's resting
place is beautiful. My heartfelt condolences to you.

Patty

barb
June 5th 07, 07:28 PM
She's so beautiful in those pictures. Her eyes exactly match the green of
the grass and one of those pics could make a fine portrait for remembrance
of her.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,