PDA

View Full Version : Horrific Night

June 5th 07, 02:31 AM
I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
Mother cat.

Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
feed.

I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs

I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

Lynne
June 5th 07, 02:37 AM
on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:31:04 GMT, wrote:

> I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

If it was the mother and she has been nursing and caring for the kittens,
chances are good that there was something really wrong with the kitten that
is now dead. Did you ever see that kitten? Do you know if it was nursing
well, healthy, or even formed properly?

If it wasn't the mother, you should probably close up the garage at night,
eh?

--
Lynne

June 5th 07, 02:54 AM
On Jun 4, 9:37 pm, Lynne > wrote:
> on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:31:04 GMT, wrote:
>
> > I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> > her kittens if indeed she killed this one?
>
> If it was the mother and she has been nursing and caring for the kittens,
> chances are good that there was something really wrong with the kitten that
> is now dead. Did you ever see that kitten? Do you know if it was nursing
> well, healthy, or even formed properly?
>
> If it wasn't the mother, you should probably close up the garage at night,
> eh?
>
> --
> Lynne

She had been caring for it. I could never get a good look at it
becasue she took off whenever she heard any sound .
I saw it from a distance and it was of good size but very very
nervous, skittish, fearful compared to the other 2.

The mother stands outside the garage at night guarding against a
possum that sometimes comes thru looking for food but the possum
couldn't have scaled the dresser draws. The Mom would have fought off
any intruders or I would have heard the commotion. I live in downstate
NY, aren't many wild animals around. I think you gave me the answer
I'll live with. Something was wrong with the kitten and she killed it.
Maybe the downpour made her or the kitten a little crazy.
I took out he whole dresser sraw and laid it in the backyard after
covering the kitten and the mother and kittens haven't gone near
it. It has me in a very somber state. The screams and the
scratching and then silence. FUp

Lilah Morgan
June 5th 07, 02:55 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> Mother cat.
>
> Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> feed.
>
> I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

You didn't go and check when you first heard the screams? I've learned to
check on the chickens when they start making a fuss at night, because
there's always a good reason. Once it was a skunk that had just arrived at
the chicken coop, and once an owl had found a stray hen and just killed it
probably like no more than a minute before I got there(corpse was still
warm, owl sitting on top, hadn't even started to eat it). Never seen an owl
that big(well it wasn't like huge, but for me, I'm used to those tiny owls
that aren't like more than a foot tall).

Sherry
June 5th 07, 02:55 AM
On Jun 4, 8:31 pm, wrote:
> I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> Mother cat.
>
> Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> feed.
>
> I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

You know, my knee-jerk reaction to this -- and correct me if I have
interpreted this
wrongly -- is why didn't you immediately check out what was wrong? Did
you
wait until *morning* to check on them, after you "heard" what sounded
like the kittens scrambling around in there?
A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
*not*
unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
from the
suffering.

Sherry

Lynne
June 5th 07, 03:09 AM
on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:55:09 GMT, Sherry > wrote:

> A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
> *not*
> unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
> from the
> suffering.

Yep, my thought too since the mama was caring for the kitten properly and
it was thriving.

To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama cat
to defend her kittens, all of the--er now both--all by herself? I can't
imagine horrific it must have been not only for the poor kitten, but for
the mama to have to witness what happened. And please dispose of the
kitten's remains. Of course they aren't going near them. Why would they??

--
Lynne

Gail
June 5th 07, 03:11 AM
YES, CLOSE the garage so another animal cannot get in.
Gail
"Lynne" > wrote in message
7.142...
> on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:55:09 GMT, Sherry > wrote:
>
>> A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
>> *not*
>> unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
>> from the
>> suffering.
>
> Yep, my thought too since the mama was caring for the kitten properly and
> it was thriving.
>
> To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama cat
> to defend her kittens, all of the--er now both--all by herself? I can't
> imagine horrific it must have been not only for the poor kitten, but for
> the mama to have to witness what happened. And please dispose of the
> kitten's remains. Of course they aren't going near them. Why would they??
>
> --
> Lynne

June 5th 07, 03:19 AM
On Jun 4, 9:55 pm, Sherry > wrote:
> On Jun 4, 8:31 pm, wrote:
>

> > I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> > or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> > couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> > of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> > bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> > so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> > into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> > rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> > Mother cat.
>
> > Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> > the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> > brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> > until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> > a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> > feed.
>
> > I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> > ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> > still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> > dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> > I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> > her kittens if indeed she killed this one?
>
> You know, my knee-jerk reaction to this -- and correct me if I have
> interpreted this
> wrongly -- is why didn't you immediately check out what was wrong? Did
> you
> wait until *morning* to check on them, after you "heard" what sounded
> like the kittens scrambling around in there?
> A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
> *not*
> unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
> from the
> suffering.
>
> Sherry- Hide quoted text -

The incident was over very quick and I thought they were just playing,
all 4 of them. I was asleep when it started and figured it was
something to do with the pouring rain which they have never seen
before, not like this. Thats why I didn't go out. I'm feeling guilty
because of it. Around here its just cats and dogs and ther are no
dogs around.

I live in heavily populated NY suburb. There are no big animals. The
only possible animal would have been the rooster that the house of 20
illegals smuggled in, how they even have rooster/hems is ridiculous
but would a farm bird dur this. This cat was impossibel to catch, she/
he ran behind a pile of furniure and junk. I had trouble geting within
50'.
Thats why I think is was Mom. The mother has no front teeth but 2 she
does have big big back fangs. The Mother is the only thing that could
have gotten close.

June 5th 07, 03:33 AM
On Jun 4, 10:11 pm, "Gail" > wrote:
> YES, CLOSE the garage so another animal cannot get in.
> Gail"Lynne" > wrote in message
>
> 7.142...
>

> > on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:55:09 GMT, Sherry > wrote:
>
> >> A tomcat probably got into the garage and killed the kitten. That is
> >> *not*
> >> unusual I'm wondering whether the poor thing could have been saved
> >> from the
> >> suffering.
>
> > Yep, my thought too since the mama was caring for the kitten properly and
> > it was thriving.
>
> > To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama cat
> > to defend her kittens, all of the--er now both--all by herself? I can't
> > imagine horrific it must have been not only for the poor kitten, but for
> > the mama to have to witness what happened. And please dispose of the
> > kitten's remains. Of course they aren't going near them. Why would they??
>
> > --
> > Lynne- Hide quoted text -

Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid. I
should lock the 4 cats in the garage with fertilizer, gas cans, dust
cat crap, FLYS and other BUGS, and all the other crap that exists in
garage and the heat overnight in a garage???????? Plus their feral and
kittens, that means they have very weak defenses. I've saw 2 ferals
die last year from respiratory problems I've cared for 100 cats and
dogs but especially cats. When I wrote the inital question I suspected
the answer was the Mom i justed didn't want to believe it because I've
grown found of her. I know what mother cats do sometime, they
regularly abandon kittens They also kill their own. This was an ugly
case of mother nature

Bluedove
June 5th 07, 03:37 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> Mother cat.
>
> Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> feed.
>
> I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

** How horrible. I would try to catch the kittens, ASAP, if you can. So if
their is* a predator cat or Mom-( I shudder to think) lurking around out
there, you can protect the remaining kittens. FWIW, it's really not that
hard to actually catch them, just put some food in a nice, med sized boxy
animal carrier with a door, and either lure them in with food, then snap the
door shut, or let them eat deep inside of it a few times, then quickly shut
the door on them.

After trapping you'd need to then put them in a room, in a controlled
environment + immediately try to socialize them with various people, sounds,
and your voice, and all other creatures, in time. I would also physically
touch them a lot if you can contain them in like a med sized dog 'crate'
cage. Then when they are about 10 wks or 12, hopefully, you can find good
approved homes for them. I have rescued cats quite often through out the
years that have been neglected, abandoned and/or lost, and have spent by own
money to have them checked out, neutered/ fixed, bought medicines, etc, etc.
I encourage you to do the same. Try to rescue the kittens, and try to give
them a better life. It's the right thing to do, IMO.

ML

Lynne
June 5th 07, 03:45 AM
on Tue, 05 Jun 2007 02:33:56 GMT, wrote:

> Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid. I
> should lock the 4 cats in the garage with fertilizer, gas cans, dust
> cat crap, FLYS and other BUGS, and all the other crap that exists in
> garage and the heat overnight in a garage???????? Plus their feral and
> kittens, that means they have very weak defenses. I've saw 2 ferals
> die last year from respiratory problems I've cared for 100 cats and
> dogs but especially cats. When I wrote the inital question I suspected
> the answer was the Mom i justed didn't want to believe it because I've
> grown found of her. I know what mother cats do sometime, they
> regularly abandon kittens They also kill their own. This was an ugly
> case of mother nature

The only reason to suspect the mother would be if the kitten was already
being neglected and/or showing signs of having something wrong with it.
The only reason you want to suspect the mother now is because it's the
simplest answer. The fact is that it is NOT the most logical explanation
based on what you have said. There probably was a tom cat in your garage
last night mauling that kitten to death while you stayed in your comfy bed
listening to the screaming. If you aren't prepared to take measures to
prevent it again tonight, then be prepared to clean up another bloody
kitten in the morning. You may want to put in your ear plugs, though, so
that these cats you claim you are caring for don't disturb your beauty
rest.

--
Lynne

Stacia
June 5th 07, 04:50 AM
writes:

>> Gail"Lynne" > wrote in message
>>
>> > To the OP: please close the garage at night. How do you expect a mama cat
>> > to defend her kittens, all of the--er now both--all by herself? I can't
>> > imagine horrific it must have been not only for the poor kitten, but for
>> > the mama to have to witness what happened. And please dispose of the
>> > kitten's remains. Of course they aren't going near them. Why would they??
>>
>Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid.

Honey, she's not the one who's pathetic, or a fool. And why the hell
should any of us know where you live or what the weather is like?
Everyone here has been pretty nice to you, considering the way you're
acting.

>garage and the heat overnight in a garage???????? Plus their feral and
>kittens, that means they have very weak defenses. I've saw 2 ferals
>die last year from respiratory problems

Good lord. So it's not your fault, it's that kittens have weak
defenses? Because some cats died from respiratory problems? That doesn't
even make sense.

>regularly abandon kittens They also kill their own. This was an ugly
>case of mother nature

So why did you even bother asking?
Find a place where the animals can be safe and not get attacked. Check
on the kittens if you hear them scrabbling, especially if it's loud enough
to wake you up.

Stacia

Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
June 5th 07, 05:01 AM
wrote:
> On Jun 4, 10:11 pm, "Gail" > wrote:

> Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid.

A whole 90 degrees, you say?

**** you - that's nothing, especially compared to being ripped to
shreds. Get your ****ing cat spayed and give them ALL up for adoption.

You are unfit to care for pets.

Matthew
June 5th 07, 05:15 AM

Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to get
a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he needed
a shrink and should have been on medication

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.moderated/browse_thread/thread/fb205bae62ac4488/158ca78188bff410?lnk=st&q=Stephata%40gmail.com&rnum=2#158ca78188bff410

"An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before
the operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.

He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to
the new hip and sue him.
He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon
claimed the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG
RISK...The Psych will vouvh he said nothing even close.

I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing
more damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon
because they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat
arrogant little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.

This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met
and had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also
said he would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a
Psychiatrist). Can't I sue this pig for Discrimination or
Malpractice "

Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
June 5th 07, 07:50 AM
Stacia wrote:
> writes:

>>Listen you pathetic fool, its been 90 degrees for 3 days and humid.
>

> Honey, she's not the one who's pathetic, or a fool. And why the hell
> should any of us know where you live or what the weather is like?

And more to the point, 90 degrees and "humid" (according to the poster)
isn't very harsh at all. It ain't the Ritz or even a Holiday Inn, but
it's not bad. No doubt, the 90 degrees is an exagerration anyway and it
represents a daytime high, not the temperature at nite.

June 5th 07, 08:59 AM
On Jun 5, 9:31 am, wrote:
> I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> Mother cat.
>
> Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> feed.
>
> I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

Lis
June 7th 07, 04:09 PM
On Jun 4, 10:19 pm, wrote:
> [...]
> all 4 of them. I was asleep when it started and figured it was
> something to do with the pouring rain which they have never seen
> before, not like this. Thats why I didn't go out. I'm feeling guilty
> because of it. Around here its just cats and dogs and ther are no
> dogs around.
>
> I live in heavily populated NY suburb. There are no big animals. The
> only possible animal would have been the rooster that the house of 20
> illegals smuggled in, how they even have rooster/hems is ridiculous
> but would a farm bird dur this. This cat was impossibel to catch, she/
> he ran behind a pile of furniure and junk. I had trouble geting within
> 50'.
> Thats why I think is was Mom. The mother has no front teeth but 2 she
> does have big big back fangs. The Mother is the only thing that could

Or a tomcat. And there ARE tomcats in the area, or there wouldn't be
any kittens. It's not unusual for toms to kill kittens when they can.

Why are you so determined to believe that it was the mother?

Lis

bookie
June 8th 07, 12:31 AM
On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
> I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> Mother cat.
>
> Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> feed.
>
> I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> her kittens if indeed she killed this one?

why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion? jesus
christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?

I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
isn't living at all now is it?

well done there, well done

bookie

bookie
June 8th 07, 12:37 AM
On 5 Jun, 03:19, wrote:
> [...]
> all 4 of them. I was asleep when it started and figured it was
> something to do with the pouring rain which they have never seen
> before, not like this. Thats why I didn't go out. I'm feeling guilty
> because of it. Around here its just cats and dogs and ther are no
> dogs around.
>
> I live in heavily populated NY suburb. There are no big animals. The
> only possible animal would have been the rooster that the house of 20
> illegals smuggled in, how they even have rooster/hems is ridiculous
> but would a farm bird dur this. This cat was impossibel to catch, she/
> he ran behind a pile of furniure and junk. I had trouble geting within
> 50'.
> Thats why I think is was Mom. The mother has no front teeth but 2 she
> does have big big back fangs. The Mother is the only thing that could

Kittens do not make screams loud enough to wake someone up in a nearby
house if they are 'just playing' there was obviously something VERY
WRONG happening and you couldn;t be boethered to get up and check it
out.

face up to the facts; the kitten was ripped to shreds because of your
slack attitude

god almighty, lets hope the mother cat moves her kits to somewhere
else or someone else's garage who does actually give a **** about
animals and is not some lazy-arse retard who doesn't want her beauty
sleep disturbed

bookie
June 8th 07, 12:40 AM
On 5 Jun, 05:15, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to get
> a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
> post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
> others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he needed
> a shrink and should have been on medication
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.moderated/browse_thread/thr...
>
> "An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before
> the operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.
>
> He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to
> the new hip and sue him.
> He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
> Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon
> claimed the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG
> RISK...The Psych will vouvh he said nothing even close.
>
> I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing
> more damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon
> because they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat
> arrogant little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.
>
> This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met
> and had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also
> said he would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a
> Psychiatrist). Can't I sue this pig for Discrimination or
> Malpractice "

i really do hope this a-hole is troll, I cannot bear to think of
helpless kittens beign left to try and defend themselves
unsuccessfully whilst this lazy **** sits in his room and listens to
their screams

sheelagh
June 8th 07, 01:36 AM
On 5 Jun, 05:15, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to get
> a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
> post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
> others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he needed
> a shrink and should have been on medication
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.moderated/browse_thread/thr...
>
> "An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before
> the operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.
>
> He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to
> the new hip and sue him.
> He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
> Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon
> claimed the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG
> RISK...The Psych will vouvh he said nothing even close.
>
> I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing
> more damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon
> because they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat
> arrogant little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.
>
> This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met
> and had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also
> said he would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a
> Psychiatrist). Can't I sue this pig for Discrimination or
> Malpractice "

I see what you mean....
S.

sheelagh
June 8th 07, 01:39 AM
On 8 Jun, 00:31, bookie > wrote:
> On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
>

> > I was awakened at about 4am, I heard screams from the garage from one
> > or more of the 3 kittens staying there with there semi feral mom. I
> > couldn't see in the garage from my bedroom but I could hear the sound
> > of onr or more of them trying to climb into a drawer of a woodfen
> > bainet I have in their. It was pouring rain and I was a bit groggy
> > so I don't know exzactly what I heard. Maybe another animal had come
> > into the garage and chased one of the kittens. Was it another cat, a
> > rooster from the illegals living in the house behind mine, was it the
> > Mother cat.
>
> > Today I went into then garage looking for one of the 3 kittens, it was
> > the kitten who was most fearful of humans, that being me when I
> > brought them food it would run and hide in the garge and not come out
> > until it was midnight. The other 2 kittens, one a runt is fearless and
> > a white one who is reasonabley cautious but I have touched it while it
> > feed.
>
> > I found the kitten in a draw, it was viciously attacked, I mean the
> > ****ing ears where ripped off and I couldn't even find the head. I can
> > still hear it screeching and claweing against the wood of the
> > dresser It was like Silence of the Lambs
>
> > I fear it was the Mother? Could this be? Might she kill another of
> > her kittens if indeed she killed this one?
>
> why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
> to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion? jesus
> christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
> death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
> the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?
>
> I hope you can live with yourself now, I couldn't if I had ignored the
> screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
> isn't living at all now is it?
>
> well done there, well done
>
> bookie- Hide quoted text -

I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
S.

Charlie Wilkes
June 8th 07, 01:56 AM
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:39:50 -0700, sheelagh
> wrote:

>> I hope you can live with yourself now, I couldn't if I had ignored the
>> screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
>> isn't living at all now is it?
>>
>> well done there, well done
>>
>> bookie- Hide quoted text -

>I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
>that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
>that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
>belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
>S.

Whether or not this guy is a troll, it's a thought-provoking subject.
I remember my first cat Albert... I loved him dearly. He used to
catch baby rabbits in my yard. Has anyone ever heard a rabbit scream?
It's a wrenching sound. Once in awhile at night, Albert would catch a
rabbit and I would have to listen to its screams as he tormented and
finally killed it. Sometimes the process would take half an hour.
Should I have intervened? I did, several times, when it happened
under my nose in daylight... I would crush the bunny's skull to put it
out of its misery, and then leave it to Albert, who never ate it
because he preferred his store-bought cat food.

Charlie

Matthew
June 8th 07, 01:57 AM
"sheelagh" >

<snipped>
> I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
> that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
> that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
> belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
> S.

I can almost guarantee he was Sheelagh the person has not post any where
else since than and only stuck around for an hour The post came from Staten
island the guy was probably at the library or at an internet cafe and
decide to screw with some people. To get a rise out of all of us which he
did just like the other jackass last week who said he was going on vacation
but posted a couple of days later in his usually hang outs

Ps check your email

Matthew
June 8th 07, 02:12 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:39:50 -0700, sheelagh
> > wrote:
>

>>> I hope you can live with yourself now, I couldn't if I had ignored the
>>> screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
>>> isn't living at all now is it?
>>>
>>> well done there, well done
>>>
>>> bookie- Hide quoted text -

>>I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
>>that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
>>that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
>>belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
>>S.
>
> Whether or not this guy is a troll, it's a thought-provoking subject.
> I remember my first cat Albert... I loved him dearly. He used to
> catch baby rabbits in my yard. Has anyone ever heard a rabbit scream?
> It's a wrenching sound. Once in awhile at night, Albert would catch a
> rabbit and I would have to listen to its screams as he tormented and
> finally killed it. Sometimes the process would take half an hour.
> Should I have intervened? I did, several times, when it happened
> under my nose in daylight... I would crush the bunny's skull to put it
> out of its misery, and then leave it to Albert, who never ate it
> because he preferred his store-bought cat food.
>
> Charlie

Rabbit and horse death screams are the worse. The barn cats used to toy
with the rats and it was unsettling to hear them do their thing to where I
used to take the shovel to the side of the barn to scare them to knock it
off specially when it is 4 in the morning and ice cold with snow on the
ground

Lynne
June 8th 07, 02:13 AM
on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 00:56:08 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
> wrote:

> Whether or not this guy is a troll, it's a thought-provoking subject.
> I remember my first cat Albert... I loved him dearly. He used to
> catch baby rabbits in my yard. Has anyone ever heard a rabbit scream?
> It's a wrenching sound. Once in awhile at night, Albert would catch a
> rabbit and I would have to listen to its screams as he tormented and
> finally killed it. Sometimes the process would take half an hour.
> Should I have intervened? I did, several times, when it happened
> under my nose in daylight... I would crush the bunny's skull to put it
> out of its misery, and then leave it to Albert, who never ate it
> because he preferred his store-bought cat food.

I don't think the post Matthew dug up neccessarily implies that this person
is a troll. What it says to me is that s/he is a dumbass with emotional
problems.

I have heard baby bunnies scream. It sounds almost like a human baby
screaming and it's very disturbing. One of my dogs skinned one alive and
the poor little thing just screamed and screamed. I took him to the vet
and had him euthanized. The vet was so kind. I called him from my car.
He came out of surgery and did it as soon as I walked in the door and
wouldn't take my money, not even for the drugs. It would have been kinder
to the bunny if I could have killed him myself, but discharging firearms is
illegal in my neighborhood and I don't have the guts to do it in a more
intimate manner.

I don't let the bunnies make nests in our yard anymore. That poor mama
bunny was very closeby listening to her baby scream and unable to do
anything about it. Just like that mama cat was in this dip****'s garage.

--
Lynne

Lilah Morgan
June 8th 07, 02:19 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to
get
> a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
> post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
> others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he
needed
> a shrink and should have been on medication

Either way, I second that this person needs a shrink and medication. And to
be hit upside the head possibly as well.

Cheryl
June 8th 07, 02:43 AM
On Thu 07 Jun 2007 09:13:20p, Lynne wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
. 97.142>:

> I have heard baby bunnies scream. It sounds almost like a human
> baby screaming and it's very disturbing. One of my dogs skinned
> one alive and the poor little thing just screamed and screamed.
> I took him to the vet and had him euthanized. The vet was so
> kind. I called him from my car. He came out of surgery and did
> it as soon as I walked in the door and wouldn't take my money,
> not even for the drugs. It would have been kinder to the bunny
> if I could have killed him myself, but discharging firearms is
> illegal in my neighborhood and I don't have the guts to do it in
> a more intimate manner.

They are quite loud, aren't they! I have them nesting in my yard
all spring and one year I got close to the nest with the lawnmower,
but the mama wasn't there. The bunnies screamed bloody murder when
the mower got close, and I actually heard them over the engine, so
none were injured. That time. I ran over two one day, the first
time I ever saw them in my yard. They ran in the path before I even
saw them. One was killed instantly, the other I put in a box until
I finished mowing, then released it. They weren't newborns and were
old enough to be without mom. I won't tell you about the time one
got into the cat enclosure and I never found it until it was
decomposing. Blech. I found and secured all openings big enough to
let in anything after that. It was just an oversight that I won't
let happen again.

> I don't let the bunnies make nests in our yard anymore. That
> poor mama bunny was very closeby listening to her baby scream
> and unable to do anything about it. Just like that mama cat was
> in this dip****'s garage.

How do you keep them from making nests in your yard? These days I
go around the yard before I mow looking for tufts of fur.

--
Cheryl

Lynne
June 8th 07, 02:51 AM
on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 01:43:54 GMT, Cheryl >
wrote:

> How do you keep them from making nests in your yard? These days I
> go around the yard before I mow looking for tufts of fur.

I used to give them a wide berth when I saw them building up cozy nests in
low spots in the yard, now I chase them away. The dogs help with this.
I've also filled in the areas they used to prefer with topsoil and grass
seed. We haven't had a bunny nest in 2 years now, and I'm a lot more
relaxed when mowing.

If I could only keep the freakin skunks out from under my deck...

--
Lynne

Matthew
June 8th 07, 03:17 AM
"Lynne" > wrote in message
. 97.142...
> on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 01:43:54 GMT, Cheryl >
> wrote:
>
>> How do you keep them from making nests in your yard? These days I
>> go around the yard before I mow looking for tufts of fur.
>
> I used to give them a wide berth when I saw them building up cozy nests in
> low spots in the yard, now I chase them away. The dogs help with this.
> I've also filled in the areas they used to prefer with topsoil and grass
> seed. We haven't had a bunny nest in 2 years now, and I'm a lot more
> relaxed when mowing.
>
> If I could only keep the freakin skunks out from under my deck...
>
> --
> Lynne

Lynne Cajun powder or tobacco dust would do it

Fred G. Mackey[_2_]
June 8th 07, 07:13 AM
bookie wrote:
> On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
>

> why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
> to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?

You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?

How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

> jesus
> christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
> death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
> the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?
>
> I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
> screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
> isn't living at all now is it?
>
> well done there, well done
>
> bookie

Lilah Morgan
June 8th 07, 07:58 AM
"Fred G. Mackey" > wrote in message
. ..
> bookie wrote:
> > On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
> >

> > why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
> > to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?
>
> You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?
>

> How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

Actually I haven't checked the statistics since the early 90s, but I believe
the UK(as does most of the 'first world' nations) has a very good literacy
rating. I think the US' rating was 50-60 percent, and the other
'democracies'(the UK/Ireland/New Zealand/Australia/Japan/South Korea) were
at least 80 percent. Regardless of whether they're a troll or not, the
person who first posted this thread is the stupid one we should be
insulting. Because either way, they're a sick freak.

sheelagh
June 8th 07, 01:26 PM
On 8 Jun, 07:13, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> > On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
>
> > why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
> > to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?
>
> You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?
>
> How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.
>

> > jesus
> > christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
> > death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
> > the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?
>
> > I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
> > screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
> > isn't living at all now is it?
>
> > well done there, well done
>
> > bookie- Hide quoted text -

> How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.

Excuse me Fred, If you want to trade insults then pick on something
that won't start another turf war off please? There are quite a few
people that post here who are English & haven't risen to your bait in
the last couple of weeks. I would be grateful if you didn't generalise
please? Thank you
S.

sheelagh
June 8th 07, 01:36 PM
On 8 Jun, 01:56, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:39:50 -0700, sheelagh
>

> > wrote:
>
> >> I hope you can live with yourself now, I couldn't if I had ignored the
> >> screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
> >> isn't living at all now is it?
>
> >> well done there, well done
>
> >> bookie- Hide quoted text -

> >I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
> >that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
> >that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
> >belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
> >S.
>
> Whether or not this guy is a troll, it's a thought-provoking subject.
> I remember my first cat Albert... I loved him dearly. He used to
> catch baby rabbits in my yard. Has anyone ever heard a rabbit scream?
> It's a wrenching sound. Once in awhile at night, Albert would catch a
> rabbit and I would have to listen to its screams as he tormented and
> finally killed it. Sometimes the process would take half an hour.
> Should I have intervened? I did, several times, when it happened
> under my nose in daylight... I would crush the bunny's skull to put it
> out of its misery, and then leave it to Albert, who never ate it
> because he preferred his store-bought cat food.
>
> Charlie- Hide quoted text -

Yes, you are right. They make a terrible noise:o(

And, Yes, you should have intervened IMHO. You can't take the hunting
out of the cat, but you can take the misery out of the prey. I have
done exactly the same thing when our own cats hunt in the fields
around us- the difference between us is that I cooked what they caught
& made them eat it. Some might think this is wrong, but I feel it was
the right thing to do. If a cat is going to hunt, the least they can
do is respect the prey they kill as it were.....
S:o)

sheelagh
June 8th 07, 01:38 PM
On 8 Jun, 01:57, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" >
>
> <snipped>> I can only pray that Matthew is correct. I couldn't bare the thought
> > that someone would intentionally listen that row & ignore it, knowing
> > that there were small kittens in their care. It is almost beyond
> > belief or credibility when you think about it?!!
> > S.
>
> I can almost guarantee he was Sheelagh the person has not post any where
> else since than and only stuck around for an hour The post came from Staten
> island the guy was probably at the library or at an internet cafe and
> decide to screw with some people. To get a rise out of all of us which he
> did just like the other jackass last week who said he was going on vacation
> but posted a couple of days later in his usually hang outs
>
> Ps check your email

I think so as well.
Done it, & thank you too..
S;o)

Lynne
June 8th 07, 01:54 PM
on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 02:17:41 GMT, "Matthew" >
wrote:

> Lynne Cajun powder or tobacco dust would do it

I'll give it a try! It's not like I can trap and release the little
stinkers.

--
Lynne

Lynne
June 8th 07, 01:56 PM
on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:36:06 GMT, sheelagh >
wrote:

> If a cat is going to hunt, the least they can
> do is respect the prey they kill as it were.....

Cooking their prey and feeding it to them is a great idea! My last pair of
cats were both great hunters. One ate everything he caught (birds and
rodents) the other just played with them, which was akin to torture. I
helped a few birds along to their final destination, but I just don't have
the stomach for it. Now the only hunter I have is one of my dogs, and
thankfully she'll kill and consume her prizes.

--
Lynne

sheelagh
June 8th 07, 02:11 PM
On 5 Jun, 05:15, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to get
> a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of his
> post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what the
> others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he needed
> a shrink and should have been on medication
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.moderated/browse_thread/thr...
>
> "An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before
> the operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.
>
> He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to
> the new hip and sue him.
> He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
> Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon
> claimed the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG
> RISK...The Psych will vouvh he said nothing even close.
>
> I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing
> more damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon
> because they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat
> arrogant little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.
>
> This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met
> and had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also
> said he would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a
> Psychiatrist). Can't I sue this pig for Discrimination or
> Malpractice "

I googled him & now see what you mean. He is a loony toon through and
through!!

If any of you are bored & have nothing better to do, this character
will give you a laugh every other minute, if you don't cry @ the shame
that he calls himself human...what a twisted idiot!
S;o)

bookie
June 8th 07, 02:38 PM
On 8 Jun, 07:13, "Fred G. Mackey" > wrote:
> bookie wrote:
> > On 5 Jun, 02:31, wrote:
>
> > why the **** did you not get your lazy arse out of your bed and bother
> > to go and check onthe kittens when you heard all this commotion?
>
> You're asking this of someone who wouldn't let their pets into their home?
>
> How stupid are you? Oh yeah - you're English. I understand.
>

> > jesus
> > christ! you could have saved this poor thing from a very painful
> > death, but no instead you just rolled over and stuck your head under
> > the duvet and went back to sleep didn't you?
>
> > I hope you can live with yourself now, I coudln't if I had ignored the
> > screams of a baby animal being viciously attacked, and the kitten
> > isn't living at all now is it?
>
> > well done there, well done
>
> > bookie- Hide quoted text -

eh? what exactly do you mean by this pointless and rude posting?

mlbriggs
January 13th 08, 06:02 AM
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 00:15:23 -0400, Matthew wrote:

> Did anyone bother to think this person was a troll and was doing this to
> get a rise out of all of you. Google the display name this was one of
> his post read it real well specially the second sentence. Than read what
> the others said about him he was being weir there also they thought he
> needed a shrink and should have been on medication
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal.moderated/browse_thread/thread/fb205bae62ac4488/158ca78188bff410?lnk=st&q=Stephata%40gmail.com&rnum=2#158ca78188bff410
>
> "An Orthopedic Surgeon backed out of a Hip Replacement 4 days before the
> operation we had scheduled for 6 weeks.
>
> He said F'up people like me will intentional self inflict damage to the
> new hip and sue him.
> He made me get clearance from Psychchitrist, Primamry care Doc, Pain
> Managment, and Pre Surgery phsical. I gave the OK. But Surgeon claimed
> the Psych I had seen for sleep problems said I was a BIG RISK...The Psych
> will vouvh he said nothing even close.
>

> I am in severe pain, cannot work until its replaced and its causing more
> damage to my back.I am having a hard time getting a new Surgeon because
> they all think something is wrong with ME becasue of this fat arrogant
> little scumbag and I am having a hard time getting help.
>

> This Doc entered into an agreement, placed demands on me that I met and
> had weeks to decide not to operate..not 4 days before. He also said he
> would not operate I F'up(someone who has seen a Psychiatrist). Can't I
> sue this pig for Discrimination or Malpractice "

Yes, Matthew, I felt something was wrong here. Any "normal" cat person
would have hastened to the rescue broom in hand. MLB