PDA

View Full Version : nursing queen with fever

bearessentialist
June 6th 07, 08:59 AM
My cat, a queen with kittens three weeks old, is running a fever and acting
lethargic. I have no transportation to get her to an emergency vet unless
absolutely necessary, and have no money to pay for the vet. What can I do?

Zebedee
June 6th 07, 09:09 AM
On Jun 6, 3:59 am, "bearessentialist" <[email protected]> wrote:
> My cat, a queen with kittens three weeks old, is running a fever and acting
> lethargic. I have no transportation to get her to an emergency vet unless
> absolutely necessary, and have no money to pay for the vet. What can I do?

Enjoy the kittens. They'll replace the old one nicely.

David Mooney
June 6th 07, 12:20 PM
"Zebedee" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 6, 3:59 am, "bearessentialist" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> My cat, a queen with kittens three weeks old, is running a fever and
>> acting
>> lethargic. I have no transportation to get her to an emergency vet unless
>> absolutely necessary, and have no money to pay for the vet. What can I
>> do?
>
> Enjoy the kittens. They'll replace the old one nicely.

Hi Naomi,

Some vets will help your pet at a reduced rate if you call and explain your
situation. They will sometimes put you on a monthly pay schedule, so you
don't have to pay what you cannot afford.

Regards,
David M