PDA

View Full Version : The World is a Wonderful Place

reeper[_2_]
June 6th 07, 10:04 PM
As long as laughter is good to hear and lips are good to kiss.

some song I heard
--

I hope you all make a million bux and do all the nice things for cats you
want to do

You have to play one dollar on the lottery to win 120 million

In VA, an elderly black couple thought they won the lottery. A piece of
cellophane made an 8 look like a 6
(or soemthing like taht)

they drove to Roanoke via $130 cab, only to get their heart broke, the
lottery commission did pick up the cab fare.

--

Im out before I resort to old Lake Wobegone material

save us

shebelagh
June 7th 07, 06:32 AM
On Jun 6, 5:04 pm, "reeper" > wrote:
> As long as laughter is good to hear and lips are good to kiss.
>
> some song I heard
> --
>
> I hope you all make a million bux and do all the nice things for cats you
> want to do
>
> You have to play one dollar on the lottery to win 120 million
>
> In VA, an elderly black couple thought they won the lottery. A piece of
> cellophane made an 8 look like a 6
> (or soemthing like taht)
>
> they drove to Roanoke via $130 cab, only to get their heart broke, the
> lottery commission did pick up the cab fare.
>
> --
>
> Im out before I resort to old Lake Wobegone material
>
> save us

High again?