PDA

View Full Version : follow-up to teeth cleaning topic

Tara Legale
June 8th 07, 02:47 AM
I had posted my concerns about my cat getting its teeth cleaned because of
other pets dying during it. We discussed what questions should be asked,
precautions to be taken, pre-tests, types of anaethetics.

I found this site that talks in detail and step by step what is done. I'd
like those in the know to have a read and see if it sounds right.

http://www.cathospitalofchicago.com/library/dental_cleaning_under_anesthesia.html

Is it really necessary to do both, medication, injection then gas?

reeper[_2_]
June 8th 07, 03:40 AM
try to post back after you sort it out?

I hadn't realized how intense a cleaning must be.

why don't you get her toenails painted

"Tara Legale" > wrote in message
> I had posted my concerns about my cat getting its teeth cleaned because of
> other pets dying during it. We discussed what questions should be asked,
> precautions to be taken, pre-tests, types of anaethetics.
>
> I found this site that talks in detail and step by step what is done. I'd
> like those in the know to have a read and see if it sounds right.

http://www.cathospitalofchicago.com/library/dental_cleaning_under_anesthesia
..html

> Is it really necessary to do both, medication, injection then gas?

Tara Legale
June 9th 07, 02:03 AM
"reeper" > wrote
> try to post back after you sort it out?
>
> I hadn't realized how intense a cleaning must be.
>
> why don't you get her toenails painted

Why don't you post when you actually have something helpful to say.
Why don't you put the mask back on your face, you are scaring people.