PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the background for this photo?

Brian Link
June 9th 07, 09:47 PM
I've seen this a number of times on the web, but never heard the
backstory. This little kitty seems to be defending itself pretty
succesfully from the dog, but I worry about whether everything turned
out okay.

The latest spot I found it posted was through the "Last 30 pictures
posted to LiveJournal" utility (http://www.neave.com/temp/lj.php). The
image is on this russian user's site:
http://www.alaintrudel.com/swf/flash_popup.php?lang=en.

Great photo - but I'm worried about the kitty.

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Brian Link
June 9th 07, 10:14 PM
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 15:47:13 -0500, Brian Link > wrote:

>I've seen this a number of times on the web, but never heard the
>backstory. This little kitty seems to be defending itself pretty
>succesfully from the dog, but I worry about whether everything turned
>out okay.
>
>The latest spot I found it posted was through the "Last 30 pictures
>posted to LiveJournal" utility (http://www.neave.com/temp/lj.php). The
>image is on this russian user's site:
>http://www.alaintrudel.com/swf/flash_popup.php?lang=en.
>
>Great photo - but I'm worried about the kitty.
>
>BLink
>--------------------------
>"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Oops - wrong link - now I can't find the original. Damn.

BLink
--------------------------
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Brian Link
June 9th 07, 10:15 PM
On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 15:47:13 -0500, Brian Link > wrote:

>I've seen this a number of times on the web, but never heard the
>backstory. This little kitty seems to be defending itself pretty
>succesfully from the dog, but I worry about whether everything turned
>out okay.
>
>The latest spot I found it posted was through the "Last 30 pictures
>posted to LiveJournal" utility (http://www.neave.com/temp/lj.php). The
>image is on this russian user's site:
>http://www.alaintrudel.com/swf/flash_popup.php?lang=en.
>
>Great photo - but I'm worried about the kitty.
>
>BLink
>"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"

Here's the photo I'm talking about:
http://ivan-laptev.livejournal.com/311946.html

BLink
"The worst thing about censorship is [redacted]"