PDA

View Full Version : even if all pussy...

reeper[_2_]
June 12th 07, 12:38 AM
was mine, i'd still only have nothing but an ol flat biscuit

the hell is wrong with you folk? stay on up! get on up

don't worry bout nothing, Im in the house, it's all good.
did I ever mention that? small detail. it's all good.

most of it
some of it
only what my contract makes me

finding my inner Jew
June 12th 07, 12:39 AM
On Jun 11, 7:38 pm, "reeper" > wrote:
> was mine, i'd still only have nothing but an ol flat biscuit
>
> the hell is wrong with you folk? stay on up! get on up
>
> don't worry bout nothing, Im in the house, it's all good.
> did I ever mention that? small detail. it's all good.
>
> most of it
> some of it
> only what my contract makes me

Put down the bong.
Then **** off.

reeper
June 12th 07, 01:36 AM
On Jun 11, 7:39 pm, finding my inner Jew >
wrote:
what my contract makes me

> buy me dinner.
> disability don't pay hardly nothing at al <nothing at all>.

is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
free lunch lines.

cybercat
June 12th 07, 02:06 AM
"reeper" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 11, 7:39 pm, finding my inner Jew >
> wrote:
> what my contract makes me
>>
>> buy me dinner.
>> disability don't pay hardly nothing at al <nothing at all>.
>

> is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
> free lunch lines.

parkleeeeeeeeeee

jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy

~ ~ ~ ~ >O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox

*plashplashplash*

Matthew
June 12th 07, 02:26 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "reeper" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Jun 11, 7:39 pm, finding my inner Jew >
>> wrote:
>> what my contract makes me
>>>
>>> buy me dinner.
>>> disability don't pay hardly nothing at al <nothing at all>.
>>

>> is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
>> free lunch lines.
>>
> parkleeeeeeeeeee
>
> jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy
>
> ~ ~ ~ ~ >O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox
>
> *plashplashplash*

I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

cybercat
June 12th 07, 02:37 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "reeper" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>> On Jun 11, 7:39 pm, finding my inner Jew >
>>> wrote:
>>> what my contract makes me

>>> is why you're hair is receding, you've been pushed out of too many
>>> free lunch lines.
>>>
>> parkleeeeeeeeeee
>>
>> jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy
>>
>> ~ ~ ~ ~ >O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox
>>
>> *plashplashplash*
>>
> I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
> hooker to give him a rim job ;-)

Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Matthew
June 12th 07, 04:31 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "reeper" > wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> parkleeeeeeeeeee
>>>
>>> jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy
>>>
>>> ~ ~ ~ ~ >O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox
>>>
>>> *plashplashplash*
>>>
>> I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
>> hooker to give him a rim job ;-)
>
> Would you say this crap in anecdolts?

Only if Barry was there ;-)
I say what is on my mind I don't hold back no matter who it is you know
that

Matthew
June 12th 07, 04:32 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "reeper" > wrote in message
>>> ups.com...

>>> parkleeeeeeeeeee
>>>
>>> jewwwwwwwwwryyyyyyyyyy
>>>
>>> ~ ~ ~ ~ >O: fwimmeen out to de mayellbox
>>>
>>> *plashplashplash*
>>>
>> I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
>> hooker to give him a rim job ;-)
>
> Would you say this crap in anecdolts?
Plus this is not anecdotes this is a much cruder group

cybercat
June 12th 07, 05:02 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message

>>> I think he needs you to send him some money there Cyber her needs a good
>>> hooker to give him a rim job ;-)
>>
>> Would you say this crap in anecdolts?
> Plus this is not anecdotes this is a much cruder group

It is when you pulls a rimjob out of nowhere.

Matthew
June 12th 07, 01:30 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message

>>> Would you say this crap in anecdolts?
>> Plus this is not anecdotes this is a much cruder group
>
> It is when you pulls a rimjob out of nowhere.
Only for you know what is ;-)