PDA

View Full Version : Re: Weirdest thing your cat has killed?


Lobelia
June 12th 07, 05:04 AM
NiGHTS wrote:
> I'm gonna go with "bat".

The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".

BTW, good job helping destroy your local indigenous bird population by
letting your homo-familiar roam free.

NiGHTS
June 12th 07, 05:14 AM
Lobelia wrote:
> NiGHTS wrote:
>> I'm gonna go with "bat".
>
> The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".
>

It's a female cat if that helps.


--
NiGHTS/Nightcrawler [mWo]
Fear Is The Mindkiller

"just a curtain jerking jobber here in RSPWland" -Lord Gow
"a laughably ****ty ****bag" -The Teacher
"pretty pathetic" -rwa2play
"NiGHTS is gay!!!" -Corey

Lobelia
June 12th 07, 05:25 AM
NiGHTS wrote:
> Lobelia wrote:
> > NiGHTS wrote:
> >> I'm gonna go with "bat".
> >
> > The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".
> >
>
> It's a female cat if that helps.

It's bad netiquette to give a mild-mannered response to obvious
provocation.

But then again, you homosexuals have never respected the rules, have
you?

Will in New Haven
June 12th 07, 03:53 PM
On Jun 12, 12:04 am, Lobelia >
wrote:
> NiGHTS wrote:
> > I'm gonna go with "bat".
>
> The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".
>
> BTW, good job helping destroy your local indigenous bird population by
> letting your homo-familiar roam free.

Keep the cats indoors. Shoot the f'in birds. Except the ones I catch
and give to the cat to torture.

Will in New Haven

--

Upscale
June 12th 07, 08:46 PM
"Will in New Haven" > wrote in message
>
> Keep the cats indoors. Shoot the f'in birds. Except the ones I catch
> and give to the cat to torture.

Agreed! Concentrate on the flying diapers ~ aka pigeons.

ant
June 13th 07, 10:46 AM
I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the cats
move in, we don't get a say in it).

The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake (or
find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't chew
their food, they just bolt it down).
And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.

I hate snakes.


--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer

(Wrestling group snecked).

sharx35
June 13th 07, 11:56 AM
"ant" > wrote in message
...
>I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the
>cats move in, we don't get a say in it).
>
> The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake
> (or find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't
> chew their food, they just bolt it down).
> And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>
> I hate snakes.

I just know, though, ant, that you would LOVE my trouser snake.


>
>
> --
> Don't try to reply to my email addy:
> I'm borrowing that of the latest
> scammer/spammer
>
> (Wrestling group snecked).
>

Hook
June 13th 07, 05:16 PM
ant wrote:
> I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the cats
> move in, we don't get a say in it).
>
> The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake (or
> find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't chew
> their food, they just bolt it down).
> And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>
> I hate snakes.
>
>


My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an expensive raw
silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket, numerous
stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed on high
shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive cat), but so
far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so far (five
years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not experienced the outside
world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot past an unwary
visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.

It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from ambush and biting
it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being bossed around by a
cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was done during its
formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking it is quite
well behaved.

Hook

studio
June 13th 07, 10:27 PM
On Jun 12, 12:04 am, Lobelia >
wrote:
>
> The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".

Mine brought a pro wrestler home in her jaws.

> BTW, good job helping destroy your local indigenous bird population by
> letting your homo-familiar roam free.

I'd like to say 'you're welcome', but Mama has never been able to
catch one.
The Blue Jays steal her food, so it's only fair they risk becoming her
food.
I doubt it'll ever happen though...she's too well fed and isn't
generally
concerned about them, any more than I'm concerned about trolls.

Kendra Weissbein
June 14th 07, 09:46 PM
On Jun 13, 5:46 am, "ant" > wrote:
> I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the cats
> move in, we don't get a say in it).
>
> The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake (or
> find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't chew
> their food, they just bolt it down).
> And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>
> I hate snakes.
>
> --
> Don't try to reply to my email addy:
> I'm borrowing that of the latest
> scammer/spammer
>
> (Wrestling group snecked).

Get a really big snake, and then dangle a cat over it and watch the
snake grab the cat from your hands and swallow it in whole.

Kari
June 14th 07, 10:40 PM
Kendra Weissbein wrote:



> Get a really big snake, and then dangle a cat over it and watch the
> snake grab the cat from your hands and swallow it in whole.




No. That's what you're supposed to do with newborn babies.
Perfect size for a snake to swallow.

Anne
June 14th 07, 11:00 PM
On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, Hook > wrote:
> ant wrote:
> > I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the cats
> > move in, we don't get a say in it).
>
> > The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake (or
> > find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't chew
> > their food, they just bolt it down).
> > And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>
> > I hate snakes.
>
> My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an expensive raw
> silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket, numerous
> stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed on high
> shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive cat), but so
> far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so far (five
> years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not experienced the outside
> world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot past an unwary
> visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.
>
> It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from ambush and biting
> it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being bossed around by a
> cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was done during its
> formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking it is quite
> well behaved.
>
> Hook

That's a funny post. Sounds like a fun house.

dgk
June 15th 07, 06:50 PM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:00:24 -0700, Anne > wrote:

>On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, Hook > wrote:
>> ant wrote:
>> > I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the cats
>> > move in, we don't get a say in it).
>>
>> > The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake (or
>> > find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't chew
>> > their food, they just bolt it down).
>> > And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>>
>> > I hate snakes.
>>
>> My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an expensive raw
>> silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket, numerous
>> stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed on high
>> shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive cat), but so
>> far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so far (five
>> years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not experienced the outside
>> world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot past an unwary
>> visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.
>>
>> It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from ambush and biting
>> it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being bossed around by a
>> cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was done during its
>> formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking it is quite
>> well behaved.
>>
>> Hook
>
>That's a funny post. Sounds like a fun house.
>

Yes, pretty funny. Just how does the dog bring the cat back home?

jmagerl[_2_]
June 15th 07, 10:07 PM
"dgk" > wrote in message
...
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:00:24 -0700, Anne > wrote:
>
>>On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, Hook > wrote:
>>> ant wrote:
>>> > I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time
>>> > (the cats
>>> > move in, we don't get a say in it).
>>>
>>> > The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the
>>> > snake (or
>>> > find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't
>>> > chew
>>> > their food, they just bolt it down).
>>> > And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>>>
>>> > I hate snakes.
>>>
>>> My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an expensive
>>> raw
>>> silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket, numerous
>>> stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed on high
>>> shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive cat), but so
>>> far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so far (five
>>> years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not experienced the
>>> outside
>>> world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot past an
>>> unwary
>>> visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.
>>>
>>> It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from ambush and
>>> biting
>>> it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being bossed around by
>>> a
>>> cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was done during
>>> its
>>> formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking it is quite
>>> well behaved.
>>>
>>> Hook
>>
>>That's a funny post. Sounds like a fun house.
>>
>
> Yes, pretty funny. Just how does the dog bring the cat back home?

My brother in law has both a dog and a cat. Occasionally the cat wiill get
outside, All you have to say is "get the cat" and the dog races outside,
finds the cat and picks it up by the scruff of its neck and brings it home.
It's absolutely hilarious to watch. The dog is a retreiver. I keep telling
him he should post a video on youtube.


More in line with the topic: Mr. Bonkers has discovered cicada's. We are in
the middle of a 17 yr locust invasion and they occasionly get in the house.
He just goes crazy over them and will play with one for an hour (gotta make
it buzz) before finally EATING it.....Yeeech....

T
June 15th 07, 11:54 PM
In article >,
says...
> "dgk" > wrote in message
> ...
> > On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:00:24 -0700, Anne > wrote:
> >
> >>On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, Hook > wrote:
> >>> ant wrote:
> >>> > I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time
> >>> > (the cats
> >>> > move in, we don't get a say in it).
> >>>
> >>> > The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the
> >>> > snake (or
> >>> > find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't
> >>> > chew
> >>> > their food, they just bolt it down).
> >>> > And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
> >>>
> >>> > I hate snakes.
> >>>
> >>> My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an expensive
> >>> raw
> >>> silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket, numerous
> >>> stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed on high
> >>> shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive cat), but so
> >>> far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so far (five
> >>> years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not experienced the
> >>> outside
> >>> world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot past an
> >>> unwary
> >>> visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.
> >>>
> >>> It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from ambush and
> >>> biting
> >>> it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being bossed around by
> >>> a
> >>> cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was done during
> >>> its
> >>> formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking it is quite
> >>> well behaved.
> >>>
> >>> Hook
> >>
> >>That's a funny post. Sounds like a fun house.
> >>
> >
> > Yes, pretty funny. Just how does the dog bring the cat back home?
>
> My brother in law has both a dog and a cat. Occasionally the cat wiill get
> outside, All you have to say is "get the cat" and the dog races outside,
> finds the cat and picks it up by the scruff of its neck and brings it home.
> It's absolutely hilarious to watch. The dog is a retreiver. I keep telling
> him he should post a video on youtube.
>
>
> More in line with the topic: Mr. Bonkers has discovered cicada's. We are in
> the middle of a 17 yr locust invasion and they occasionly get in the house.
> He just goes crazy over them and will play with one for an hour (gotta make
> it buzz) before finally EATING it.....Yeeech....
>
>
>


I would love to see your brothers dog retrieving the cat. That sounds
like it'd get serious points on YouTube.

And yes, Angie is tracking a huge fly right now. I'm pretty sure she'll
eat it.

Clive Sherriff
June 16th 07, 09:59 AM
This is a thing with Burmese - They have a
retribution memory !!!

Henry - my Black Burmese will harbour a
grudge for over a week if he's for example,
told off for climbing where he (in my opinion,
not his) should not be. I can sense him
wathching me for days untill an opportunity
arrises where he can leap out at me and
dig his claws and teeth into my leg - then life
carries on as before. Its a bit like living with -
was it " Kato" - in some of the Peter Sellers
films.

I dont know how long this memory would last -
Henry always finds an opportunity for revenge
within the week !

Clive

=================================
"Anne" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, Hook > wrote:
> > ant wrote:

> >
> > My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an
expensive raw
> > silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket,
numerous
> > stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed
on high
> > shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive
cat), but so
> > far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so
far (five
> > years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not
experienced the outside
> > world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot
past an unwary
> > visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.
> >
> > It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from
ambush and biting
> > it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being
bossed around by a
> > cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was
done during its
> > formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking
it is quite
> > well behaved.
> >
> > Hook
>
> That's a funny post. Sounds like a fun house.
>
>

sheelagh
June 16th 07, 04:53 PM
On 12 Jun, 05:04, Lobelia > wrote:
> NiGHTS wrote:
> > I'm gonna go with "bat".
>
> The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".
>
> BTW, good job helping destroy your local indigenous bird population by
> letting your homo-familiar roam free.


I thought this was a hoax, but apperently, it is true!
Maybe it's a good idea to try & stop here if possible?
S;o)

http://www.mlive.com/news/chronicle/index.ssf?/base/news-11/1181915114303570.xml&coll=8

Hook
June 21st 07, 08:15 AM
dgk wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:00:24 -0700, Anne > wrote:
>
>> On Jun 13, 12:16 pm, Hook > wrote:
>>> ant wrote:
>>>> I don't have a cat, but the family inherits them from time to time (the cats
>>>> move in, we don't get a say in it).
>>>> The worst thing is when they vomit up snakes. Inside. They get the snake (or
>>>> find it), and eat it (and they have disgusting table manners and don't chew
>>>> their food, they just bolt it down).
>>>> And then they vomit up very obvious bits of it in the house.
>>>> I hate snakes.
>>> My wife's cat, a Bombay Black (Black Burmese) has killed an expensive raw
>>> silk lounge suite, various drapes, a good leather jacket, numerous
>>> stockings, several insect screens, and a few ornaments placed on high
>>> shelves, (shelves with insufficient room for an inquisitive cat), but so
>>> far nothing living. It is confined to the residence, and so far (five
>>> years) aside from a few very brief escapes, has not experienced the outside
>>> world. On those few occasions when it has managed to scoot past an unwary
>>> visitor the dog recaptures it very swiftly.
>>>
>>> It then spends the next few days leaping on the dog from ambush and biting
>>> it. Quite a sight to see a Rottie/Ridgeback cross being bossed around by a
>>> cat one tenth of its size. Most of the furniture damage was done during its
>>> formative years, nowadays except for the occasional stocking it is quite
>>> well behaved.
>>>
>>> Hook
>> That's a funny post. Sounds like a fun house.
>>
>
> Yes, pretty funny. Just how does the dog bring the cat back home?

It herds it.

It is funny to watch, the cat darts one way and the dog jumps in front of
it, turning away from its intended course. This goes on until either my
wife or I go and pick it up. We then have to wipe all the dog slobber off
before letting it loose in the house again.

Dog thinks that is a huge fun game, he can do it all day. He knows that the
cat is not allowed to reach a boundary fence, and it is unlikely to try to
jump off the jetty and swim, so it isn't all that hard for the dog to
contain it.

My wife keeps suggesting that we deliberately let the cat out and video the
dog with it, she thinks that it would take a prize in one of those home
video competitions. For the next day or two the cat will ambush the dog,
leap out and bite it before running into an area where the dog isn't
allowed to go. Cats hold grudges. ;)


Hook

BaldoniXXV
June 22nd 07, 11:58 AM
on 12/06/2007, Lobelia supposed :
> NiGHTS wrote:
>> I'm gonna go with "bat".
>
> The correct answer is "your heterosexuality, if that ever existed".
>
> BTW, good job helping destroy your local indigenous bird population by
> letting your homo-familiar roam free.

My cat onced killed the Johnny Ray classic "Everyday I Have The Blues"
!

--
Count Baldoni

BALDONI REX ROMANORUM