PDA

View Full Version : a little white shoe nomen

reeper
June 13th 07, 02:07 AM
tell us something new

trailertrash
June 13th 07, 11:26 AM
"reeper" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> tell us something new

embarrasing

i meant soft shoe

DANCE YOU NOT VERY FUNNY MAN, GOT KICKED OFF THE STAND UP STAGE
YOU FOUND OUT IT WASN'T EASY, YOU FOUND OUT YOU NEED A REGULAR SOURCE OF
MATERIAL

nomen like that money too much to stand up and tell JOKES FOR A LIVING

roman
June 17th 07, 06:06 PM
On Jun 14, 2:50 am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:

> And next time, just admit that you miss me.

you stole that whole scene from your winchester gun calander

it's got scanty little cartoon women on it, and you you you made it
up!

you never left the house!

roman
June 17th 07, 07:03 PM
On Jun 14, 2:50 am, Nomen Nescio > wrote:

> It's like my guitar skills, I'm good, but not good enough to make a living
> at it.
> BTW, I posted the pics of my Telecaster on Photobucket. Did you see them?
> If not:http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/NomenRules/

hmm?
http://www.sbcoalition.org/articles/images/elephant_gun.gif

> ****, Barry. If you miss me, just say so. No shame in that.
> It ain't a "gay" thing.

that's pretty good dancin there captain, meeting the sharp shooter and
his entourage

I sat in on a jam session the other night. it's a freind of mine, he's
a studio behind his house, jammed midnight, old old songs, bbking,
otis redding

A few ladies stopped by to sang with us, so we are doing this thing
right for a min. piano, it was the kind of clean rocking that you
don't soon miss. we did janis joplins, cry cry baby, too damn rich

dude on the guitar was playing it behind his neck.. yeah! behind his
neck!

come to find out, this guy has played for 2 presidents and a nice
little chain of high profile gigs
-

good music time it takes

patience you have soon

I see, obama barak is hogging up youtube

should I get my own youtube account? obama got one

roman
June 18th 07, 07:49 PM
On Jun 18, 2:20 pm, Nomen Nescio > wrote:

> I NEVER make **** up, Barry.
> My life is waaaaaaay to f##kin' interesting to do that.

just checking