PDA

View Full Version : Brown Sugar

reeper
June 13th 07, 02:16 AM
Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
Sold in a market down in new orleans.
Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
A-huh.

Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
House boy knows that hes doin alright.
You should a heard him just around midnight.
Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
A-huh.

I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
Friends were sweet sixteen.
Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
You should have heard me just around midnight.

Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
(a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.

I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
Oh just like, just like a black girl should.

Matthew
June 13th 07, 02:24 AM
"reeper" >

Are you bored tonight Barry ;-)

roman
June 13th 07, 02:34 AM
On Jun 12, 9:24 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "reeper" >
>
> Are you bored tonight Barry ;-)

*see note

I might be

do you communicate with any employees like you communicate here?

Thanks

Matthew
June 13th 07, 02:43 AM
"roman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 12, 9:24 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> "reeper" >
>>
>> Are you bored tonight Barry ;-)
>
> *see note
>
> I might be
>
> do you communicate with any employees like you communicate here?
>
> Thanks

Nope a employee is business I don't mix business and friendship at all. I
am friendly and cordial to them but that is a far as it goes but I will do
the world for them but I keep them as associates than friends due to the age
old warning. And you know I was kidding about the hooker I apologize if it
made you upset

Matthew
June 13th 07, 02:52 AM
"Matthew" >

Also won't have to worry about that soon. Sold the other house closed on it
a couple weeks ago. I accepted a bid on the stores and I can change them
over as soon as 30 days or as long as 90 days. I am trying to get them off
my hands before the hurricane season kicks up.

I get to fully retire yeah get to spend more time doing nothing ;-)

roman
June 13th 07, 03:18 AM
On Jun 12, 9:52 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> I get to fully retire yeah get to spend more time doing nothing ;-)

which one are you going to have today?

the mahi with cranberry walnut chutney sounds tasty

retire my pecker boy, long as you got a pulse, who said you goin sit
down

I says when it's quitin time, it's not time

get me a drink of water im thirsty
get me a drink of water im thirsty

Matthew
June 13th 07, 03:27 AM
"roman" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 12, 9:52 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
>
>> I get to fully retire yeah get to spend more time doing nothing ;-)
>

> which one are you going to have today?
>
> the mahi with cranberry walnut chutney sounds tasty
>
> retire my pecker boy, long as you got a pulse, who said you goin sit
> down
>
> I says when it's quitin time, it's not time
>
> get me a drink of water im thirsty
> get me a drink of water im thirsty

Evian or Fuji

roman
June 13th 07, 05:22 AM
On Jun 12, 10:27 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Evian or Fuji- Hide quoted text -

yes, two please

roman
June 13th 07, 01:35 PM
On Jun 13, 6:53 am, sam booka X2 > wrote:
> reeper > tapped the mic and legroups.com:
>

> > Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
> > Sold in a market down in new orleans.
> > Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
> > Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
> > Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
> > (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
> > A-huh.
>
> > Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
> > Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
> > House boy knows that hes doin alright.
> > You should a heard him just around midnight.
> > Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
> > (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
> > A-huh.
>
> > I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
> > Friends were sweet sixteen.
> > Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
> > You should have heard me just around midnight.
>
> > Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
> > (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.
>
> > I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
> > Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.
>
> > I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
> > Oh just like, just like a black girl should.
>
> I hear Hillary is looking for the next "Don't Stop Thinkin' About
> Tomorrow..." theme song. Have you submitted it yet? :p

I just shared my podcast playlist with her

trailertrash
June 13th 07, 11:03 PM
"sam booka X2" > wrote in message
> Odds are she will select Buck Cherry's hit, "I Like The Cocaine" anyways.
> :p

this is a true story
one time, I was looking for a pseudonym for something
I came up with buck cherry because it was easy to say and remember

come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha

BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

ladies and gentlemen please welcome to the stage

BUCK CHERRRYYYYYY

Gidney N. Cloyd
June 14th 07, 05:10 PM
trailertrash wrote:

> come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
> but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha
>
> BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY

's an obvious Spoonerism. Rail, Rail Hock and Hole!

Spoonerism trivial for trailertrash -- needs some other wordplay algorithm.

Ty Ford
June 14th 07, 06:08 PM
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:16:47 -0400, reeper wrote
(in article . com>):

> Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
> Sold in a market down in new orleans.
> Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
> Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
> Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
> (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
> A-huh.
>
> Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
> Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
> House boy knows that hes doin alright.
> You should a heard him just around midnight.
> Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
> (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
> A-huh.
>
> I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
> Friends were sweet sixteen.
> Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
> You should have heard me just around midnight.
>
> Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
> (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.
>
> I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
> Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.
>
> I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
> Oh just like, just like a black girl should.

Thanks for that. I knew about every 3-4 word.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

cybercat
June 14th 07, 07:29 PM
"Ty Ford" > wrote in message
. ..
> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:16:47 -0400, reeper wrote
> (in article . com>):
>
>> Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,
>> Sold in a market down in new orleans.
>> Scarred old slaver know hes doin alright.
>> Hear him whip the women just around midnight.
>> Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
>> (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should
>> A-huh.
>>
>> Drums beating, cold english blood runs hot,
>> Lady of the house wondrin where its gonna stop.
>> House boy knows that hes doin alright.
>> You should a heard him just around midnight.
>> Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
>> (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a black girl should
>> A-huh.
>>
>> I bet your mama was a tent show queen, and all her boy
>> Friends were sweet sixteen.
>> Im no schoolboy but I know what I like,
>> You should have heard me just around midnight.
>>
>> Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good
>> (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.
>>
>> I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
>> Oh just like a, just like a black girl should.
>>
>> I said yeah, I said yeah, I said yeah, I said
>> Oh just like, just like a black girl should.
>>

> Thanks for that. I knew about every 3-4 word.

Yeah, me too. I thought it was "how come you dance
so good."

I used to dance to it at Teen Center when I was maybe 13
years old. I had no idea what I was dancing to lol

roman
June 15th 07, 12:55 PM
On Jun 14, 12:10 pm, "Gidney N. Cloyd" >
wrote:
> trailertrash wrote:
> > come to find out, it IS someone's stage name already
> > but it's true, I thought it up on my own... haha
>
> > BUCK CHERRRRRYYYYYY
>
> 's an obvious Spoonerism. Rail, Rail Hock and Hole!
>
> Spoonerism trivial for trailertrash -- needs some other wordplay algorithm.

trailertrash cornpone tastes the best, "lots of quality food stamp
corn stuff"

ok, you mean like, trailertrash_tammy

now that's got an edge on it!