PDA

View Full Version : cooking video with cats

trailertrash
June 15th 07, 01:17 PM
did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

http://tinyurl.com/27uoor

AZ Nomad
June 15th 07, 01:59 PM
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash > wrote:

>did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins

don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
have my sound muted by default)

sf
June 15th 07, 04:02 PM
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:59:25 GMT, AZ Nomad
> wrote:

>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash > wrote:
>

>>did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins
>
>don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
>have my sound muted by default)

Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.

:/

--
See return address to reply by email

Omelet
June 15th 07, 04:04 PM
In article >,
AZ Nomad > wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash > wrote:
>

> >did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins
>
> don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
> have my sound muted by default)

All I got was music, no video also.

Post it to YouTube.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

June 15th 07, 06:04 PM
<sf> wrote in message ...
> On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:59:25 GMT, AZ Nomad
> > wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash >
>>wrote:
>>

>>>did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins
>>
>>don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
>>have my sound muted by default)
>
> Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
> update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.
>
> :/

No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file associations. The song
isn't worth listening to, though, just a bunch of adolescents ripping off
Todd Rundren's sound and putting forth the notion that "we don't have
anything so we must scorn having anything and everyone who does have
anything."

trailertrash
June 15th 07, 09:54 PM
<sf> wrote in message ...
> Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
> update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.

oh I see, it's a link to the soundtrack for my video.

you got prompted to update Quicktime because for your machine, quicktime is
the default mp3 player (but you actually needed an update)

roman
June 15th 07, 10:07 PM
On Jun 15, 11:04 am, Omelet > wrote:
> In article >,
> AZ Nomad > wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:17:15 -0400, trailertrash > wrote:
>
> > >did a quick vid of cats buttering and toasting english muffins
>
> > don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
> > have my sound muted by default)
>
> All I got was music, no video also.
>
> Post it to YouTube.
> --
> Peace, Om
>
> Remove _ to validate e-mails.
>
> "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson

I can't find the video @%$#%#$%
I see I crossed my links.. but the vid is actually gone gone gone

:(

but, I see the song is still alive

I'm not sure what synacism cyber is using, but I see nothing negative
or degrading in the lyrics. It just says, don't give up, you got the
music in you. (this world is colorful blue, you got a reason to live,
you only get what you give)

something like that

"i'm coming home baby, you're on top"
"4 am, we ran a myracle mile"
"we flat broke but we do it instyle"

the truth is, people tar feather crucify and burn THAT which they
don't udnerstand.

don't let go, this world is colorful blue, we only get what we give

works for me lol

You Get What You Give Lyrics

Wake up kids
We've got the dreamers disease
Age 14 we got you down on your knees
So polite, you're busy still saying please
Fri - enemies, who when you're down ain't your friend
Every night we smash their Mercedes - Benz
First we run and then we laugh till we cry
But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget you only get what you give
Four a. m. we ran a miracle mile
Were flat broke but hey we do it in style
The bad rich
God's flying in for your trial

This whole damn world can fall apart
You'll be ok follow your heart
You're in harms way
I'm right behind
Now say youre mine

Fly high
What's real can't die
You only get what you give
Just dont be afraid to leave
Health insurance rip off lying FDA big bankers buying
Fake computer crashes dining
Cloning while they're multiplying
Fashion mag shoots
With the aid of 8 dust brothers Beck, Hanson
Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson
You're all fakes
Run to your mansions
Come around
We'll kick your ass in!
Don't let go
One dance left

{unsaid lyrics from liner}
Championed by a soulless media misleading
People unaware they're bleeding
No one with a brain is believing
It's so sad you lost the meaning
Never knew it anyway
Human natures so predictable
I'm a fool to do your dirty work whoa, whoa

roman
June 15th 07, 10:50 PM
On Jun 15, 1:04 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> <sf> wrote in messagenews:[email protected] .com...
> > On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 12:59:25 GMT, AZ Nomad
> > > wrote:

> >>don't bother; it isn't a video. (and I don't know what the mp3 was as I
> >>have my sound muted by default)
>
> > Right, no video - but there was no MP3 involved. It was a link to
> > update Apple Quicktime. Why? I dunno.
>
> > :/
>
> No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file associations. The song
> isn't worth listening to, though, just a bunch of adolescents ripping off
> Todd Rundren's sound and putting forth the notion that "we don't have
> anything so we must scorn having anything and everyone who does have
> anything."

don't look so mean

where do you think tr learned to play?

cybercat
June 15th 07, 11:23 PM
"roman" > wrote

> don't look so mean
>
> where do you think tr learned to play?

I can always smell it when you pull things out of your ass,
Barry. Todd predates these fools by decades. The Nazz.
He was maybe 15 when he first recorded.

roman
June 15th 07, 11:28 PM
On Jun 15, 6:23 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I can always smell it when you pull things out of your ass,
> Barry. Todd predates these fools by decades. The Nazz.
> He was maybe 15 when he first recorde

Lawd, let me get off this usenet sub-street

the officious 411
June 15th 07, 11:32 PM
On Jun 15, 1:04 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file associations. The song
> isn't worth listening to, though, just a bunch of adolescents ripping off
> Todd Rundren's sound and putting forth the notion that "we don't have
> anything so we must scorn having anything and everyone who does have
> anything."

Horses for courses. I dig musical junk food now and then. Who needs
lyrics, anyway?
Better that the amateurish dreck the OP usually provides.

roman
June 15th 07, 11:34 PM
On Jun 15, 6:32 pm, the officious 411 > wrote:

> Horses for courses. I dig musical junk food now and then. Who needs
> lyrics, anyway?
> Better that the amateurish dreck the OP usually provides.

i'ts not off topic you stupid dummy

goyangi tan
June 15th 07, 11:39 PM
On Jun 15, 6:32 pm, the officious 411 > wrote:
> On Jun 15, 1:04 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> > No it wasn't, it was just an mp3. Check your file associations. The song
> > isn't worth listening to, though, just a bunch of adolescents ripping off
> > Todd Rundren's sound and putting forth the notion that "we don't have
> > anything so we must scorn having anything and everyone who does have
> > anything."
>
> Horses for courses. I dig musical junk food now and then. Who needs
> lyrics, anyway?
> Better that the amateurish dreck the OP usually provides.

BTW, Todd didn't invent inconsequential pop. He just made lots of $$$
from it.
Be sure to remember him when you destroy the next 'Bat Out Of Hell' CD.

roman
June 15th 07, 11:49 PM
On Jun 15, 8:59 am, AZ Nomad > wrote:

<off by default

You was going to watch a silent movie?
they don't let you play music or something?

cybercat
June 15th 07, 11:49 PM
"roman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 15, 6:23 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> I can always smell it when you pull things out of your ass,
>> Barry. Todd predates these fools by decades. The Nazz.
>> He was maybe 15 when he first recorde
>
> Lawd, let me get off this usenet sub-street

Ass.

cybercat
June 16th 07, 12:11 AM
"roman" > wrote

> I'm not sure what synacism cyber is using, but I see nothing

On that we agree.

cybercat
June 16th 07, 12:54 AM
"roman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 15, 6:32 pm, the officious 411 > wrote:
>
>> Horses for courses. I dig musical junk food now and then. Who needs
>> lyrics, anyway?
>> Better that the amateurish dreck the OP usually provides.
>
> i'ts not off topic you stupid dummy

Point is, I wanted to see a video about cats, which is what you said your
stupid-ass post was. Not some asshole bouncy "all is right with the world if
you're an adolescent, knee-jerk idiot, all the fake people drive Mercedes
Benzes and live in Mansions" pop song.

AND it is just a phoney to be a "reverse status seeker." You know, Barry,
the poorer you are the prouder you should be because it means you are "not a
materialist."

Bleah.

BLEAH I say.

cybercat
June 16th 07, 12:56 AM
"roman" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 15, 6:32 pm, the officious 411 > wrote:
>
>> Horses for courses. I dig musical junk food now and then. Who needs
>> lyrics, anyway?
>> Better that the amateurish dreck the OP usually provides.
>
> i'ts not off topic you stupid dummy

Not to mention, why are you listening to that shallow crap? Aren't you
supposed to be a creative genius? You know, a non-materialistic spiritual
kind of force of nature? When I see a &%$#ing mp3 from you, it should at
least be a song by you.

roman
June 16th 07, 03:26 AM
On Jun 15, 7:54 pm, "cybercat" > wrote: