PDA

View Full Version : Pippy Update - Post-surgery

Me[_2_]
June 20th 07, 02:07 AM
First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!

and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
evening... I posted some details about our visit and a few pictures.
Please read about it on his blogger site:
http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/

It's been crazy the past few days - emotionally, financially and
physically. Everyone's help has, and continues to be
overwhelming! :)

- "The Captors"

cindys
June 20th 07, 02:58 AM
"Me" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
> provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!
>
> and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
> evening... I posted some details about our visit and a few pictures.
> Please read about it on his blogger site:
> http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/
--------
It's always great to hear happy news! Please keep updating the blog, and
we'll keep checking for more good news.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

sheelagh
June 20th 07, 02:28 PM
On 20 Jun, 02:07, Me > wrote:
> First off - thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. It has
> provided us with more comfort than you can imagine!
>
> and we did get a chance to see Pippy at the animal hospital this
> evening... I posted some details about our visit and a few pictures.
> Please read about it on his blogger site:http://pippystyle.blogspot.com/
>
> It's been crazy the past few days - emotionally, financially and
> physically. Everyone's help has, and continues to be
> overwhelming! :)
>
> - "The Captors"

I'm ever so pleased to hear that he made it through the operation ok.
I really do worry about cats when they do silly things like this.
Having said that, it is in a cat's nature to be inquisitive, so hardly
a surprise when things like this happen...

I'm delighted to hear that he is doing fine & that you will have him
home in a short while. Please pass on our purrs of comfort to him, &
our wish for a speedy recovery too.
S;o)

Rene S.
June 20th 07, 02:29 PM
Aww, poor guy looks so unhappy to be there. Glad the surgery went
well, and hope he's back home soon!