PDA

View Full Version : I wish she would clean her feet first.

James
June 20th 07, 06:47 AM
My pussy heads straight for my bed when she comes in the house.
Trouble is her paws some times still have dirt and sand that tracks on
to the bed. Some nights I'm kept awake and have to keep trying to
brush the dirt off the bed. It's uncomfortable having a bit of sand
on the bed.

dgk
June 20th 07, 03:38 PM
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:47:29 -0700, James >
wrote:

>My pussy heads straight for my bed when she comes in the house.
>Trouble is her paws some times still have dirt and sand that tracks on
>to the bed. Some nights I'm kept awake and have to keep trying to
>brush the dirt off the bed. It's uncomfortable having a bit of sand
>on the bed.

I wish my cats would clean their feet before coming into bed after
using the litterbox.