PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday And Anniversary

Matthew
June 21st 07, 05:46 AM
Happy Birthday And Anniversary

Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year must
be a record.

Also today Rumble has been off is Diazepam for one year and seizure free
for I believe 3 years

cybercat
June 21st 07, 06:05 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Happy Birthday And Anniversary
>

> Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
> Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year
> must be a record.
>
> Also today Rumble has been off is Diazepam for one year and seizure free
> for I believe 3 years

Congratulations on both counts, Matthew!

Matthew
June 21st 07, 04:26 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> Happy Birthday And Anniversary
>>

>> Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
>> Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year
>> must be a record.
>>
>> Also today Rumble has been off is Diazepam for one year and seizure
>> free for I believe 3 years
>>
> Congratulations on both counts, Matthew!

Thank you Cyber I can't wait till I can say it has been 10 years

sheelagh
June 21st 07, 07:38 PM
On 21 Jun, 05:46, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Happy Birthday And Anniversary
>
> Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
> Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year must
> be a record.
>
> Also today Rumble has been off is Diazepam for one year and seizure free
> for I believe 3 years

Many Happy returns to Ka' Shay
& great news about Rumble too.....
Best Wishes,
S;o)

Matthew
June 21st 07, 07:42 PM
"sheelagh" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On 21 Jun, 05:46, "Matthew" > wrote:
>> Happy Birthday And Anniversary
>>
>> Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
>> Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year
>> must
>> be a record.
>>
>> Also today Rumble has been off is Diazepam for one year and seizure
>> free
>> for I believe 3 years
>
> Many Happy returns to Ka' Shay
> & great news about Rumble too.....
> Best Wishes,
> S;o)

Thank you very much

sheelagh
June 22nd 07, 01:56 AM
On 21 Jun, 19:42, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "sheelagh" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On 21 Jun, 05:46, "Matthew" > wrote:
> >> Happy Birthday And Anniversary
>
> >> Well Today Ka' Shay has proudly been our master for one year. Happy
> >> Birthday fuzz ball from a little ball of fur to a princess in a year
> >> must
> >> be a record.
>
> >> Also today Rumble has been off is Diazepam for one year and seizure
> >> free
> >> for I believe 3 years
>
> > Many Happy returns to Ka' Shay
> > & great news about Rumble too.....
> > Best Wishes,
> > S;o)
>
> Thank you very much- Hide quoted text -

You are more than welcome.
I'm ecstatic that you have gone so long without the meds. That is
wonderful news

But, you do realise of course, that we will require some photos to
mark the occasion?!!!
I can't wait. ( I found it rather surprising that Rumbles is on the
same epileptic meds that humans take, well that and tegretol too)
Can't wait to see the photos snaps, lol!
S;o)

Matthew
June 22nd 07, 03:10 AM
ask and you shall receive
http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&current=2c17e9e3.pbw

sheelagh
June 22nd 07, 01:36 PM
On 22 Jun, 03:10, "Matthew" > wrote:
> ask and you shall receivehttp://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o134/nomoreretail/?action=view&cur...

Thanx Matthew.
I see that you have an HRH too.
They are so demanding, yet so pretty & full of jumping- Beans, Lol

S;o)