PDA

View Full Version : Feral people

Barry
June 22nd 07, 03:39 AM
my goodness some of you cats are hostile

you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
fritos and IT'S ON

just kidding

let's just take it all out on our cats

report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!

this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
you believe it?
it's beyond gross! ne'r more

cybercat
June 22nd 07, 04:25 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> my goodness some of you cats are hostile
>
> you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
> fritos and IT'S ON
>
> just kidding
>
> let's just take it all out on our cats
>
> report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.
>
> haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!
>
> this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet
>
> I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
> you believe it?
> it's beyond gross! ne'r more

shut the hell up you phony asshole.

goyangi tan
June 22nd 07, 08:24 AM
On Jun 21, 11:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> shut the hell up you phony asshole.

Don't do that, Nancy. It only endears him to the retards in here.

cybercat
June 22nd 07, 08:41 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Barry" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>> my goodness some of you cats are hostile
>>
>> you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
>> fritos and IT'S ON
>>
>> just kidding
>>
>> let's just take it all out on our cats
>>
>> report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.
>>
>> haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!
>>
>> this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet
>>
>> I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
>> you believe it?
>> it's beyond gross! ne'r more
>>

> shut the hell up you phony asshole.

I'm sorry. I should have said, "when you use words like "bum" for "ass" and
contractions like "n'er" for "never" you sound a lot like Greg "Aging Queen"
Morrow when he used "whilst" for "while."

Carry on.

bookie
June 22nd 07, 01:23 PM
On 22 Jun, 03:39, Barry > wrote:
> my goodness some of you cats are hostile
>
> you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
> fritos and IT'S ON
>
> just kidding
>
> let's just take it all out on our cats
>
> report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.
>
> haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!
>
> this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet
>
> I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
> you believe it?
> it's beyond gross! ne'r more

god I wish you could actually communicate in plain english, most of
the time I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about

Barry
June 22nd 07, 03:05 PM
On Jun 22, 8:23 am, bookie > wrote:

here, allow me

> > my goodness some of you cats are hostile

cat can be a slang for a person, so Im bolstering my title, Feral
people.

> > you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
> > fritos and IT'S ON

I believie you mentioned something about people dying from obese
related diseases?
that's where the fritos come in. It's on means, let's get started
fighting.

> > just kidding

no im not kidding

> > let's just take it all out on our cats
>
> > report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.
>
> > haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!
>
> > this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet

we all know what the smell really is

yeah, I got the *******s kf'd now, I won't have to be shocked by their
nasty ****ing mouths no more.

> god I wish you could actually communicate in plain english, most of
> the time I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about

:

Barry
June 22nd 07, 04:48 PM
On Jun 21, 11:25 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> shut the hell up you phony asshole.- Hide quoted text -

you call that an apology? ...thumbsucker!

Gregory Morrow[_2_]
June 22nd 07, 05:00 PM
cyberSQUAT, "Barry", and 'L" are TOPS in the "garbage poster" department...

--
Best
Greg

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Barry" > wrote in message
> > ps.com...
> >> my goodness some of you cats are hostile
> >>
> >> you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
> >> fritos and IT'S ON
> >>
> >> just kidding
> >>
> >> let's just take it all out on our cats
> >>
> >> report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.
> >>
> >> haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!
> >>
> >> this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet
> >>
> >> I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
> >> you believe it?
> >> it's beyond gross! ne'r more
> >>

> > shut the hell up you phony asshole.
> >
> I'm sorry. I should have said, "when you use words like "bum" for "ass"
and
> contractions like "n'er" for "never" you sound a lot like Greg "Aging
Queen"
> Morrow when he used "whilst" for "while."
>
> Carry on.

June 22nd 07, 05:24 PM
"Gregory Morrow" > wrote in message
. net...
> cyberSQUAT, "Barry", and 'L" are TOPS in the "garbage poster"
> department...

I wish I could post more like you, Queenie.

lol

> --
> Best
> Greg
>
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Barry" > wrote in message
>> > ps.com...

>> > shut the hell up you phony asshole.
>> >
>> I'm sorry. I should have said, "when you use words like "bum" for "ass"
> and
>> contractions like "n'er" for "never" you sound a lot like Greg "Aging
> Queen"
>> Morrow when he used "whilst" for "while."
>>
>> Carry on.
>>

>> --

Barry
June 22nd 07, 11:50 PM
On Jun 22, 12:24 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> I wish I could post more like you, Queenie.
>
> lol

go bighead!

bookie
June 23rd 07, 12:55 AM
On 22 Jun, 15:05, Barry > wrote:
> On Jun 22, 8:23 am, bookie > wrote:
>
> here, allow me
>
> > > my goodness some of you cats are hostile
>
> cat can be a slang for a person, so Im bolstering my title, Feral
> people.
>
> > > you're foreheads got beads of sweat, you've peeled back a big bag of
> > > fritos and IT'S ON
>
> I believie you mentioned something about people dying from obese
> related diseases?
> that's where the fritos come in. It's on means, let's get started
> fighting.
>
> > > just kidding
>
> no im not kidding
>
> > > let's just take it all out on our cats
>
> > > report back what happens. you get your bum kicked.
>
> > > haaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! FERAL PEOPLE!
>
> > > this place is fffff:unky! smells worse than feet
>
> we all know what the smell really is
>
> > > I am... beyond appalled at the garbage that rolls through here, can
> > > you believe it?
> > > it's beyond gross! ne'r more
>
> yeah, I got the *******s kf'd now, I won't have to be shocked by their
> nasty ****ing mouths no more.
>
> > god I wish you could actually communicate in plain english, most of
> > the time I have absolutely no idea what you are going on about
>
> :

no, still none the wiser

cybercat
June 23rd 07, 01:17 AM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jun 22, 12:24 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> I wish I could post more like you, Queenie.
>>
>> lol
>
> go bighead!

you know it

Barry
June 23rd 07, 03:43 AM
On Jun 22, 7:55 pm, bookie > wrote:

> no, still none the wiser- Hide quoted text -

uh?

oh please, you english take forever to say something

I say, try consolidating your thoughts
and
you're a teacher but you show no smoking respect for the english
language so pipe down bookie!