PDA

View Full Version : Cat with big head & extremely skinny

June 22nd 07, 10:24 PM
I just recently started feeding a stray cat. Actually i believe he is
still a kitten. But his head is extremely large & he seems like he was
starved...He eats more then my 15 pound cat! Im wondering if he was
either starved or sick? I cannot have another cat unfortunately. I
also wonder if he was abused. But he is extremely friendly with
"everyone". But i was leaving food out for him, come to find out,
when i wasn't there, another older cat was eating his food. I bought
him the Neutro dry food. So he would have food at night he was hungry.
The bigger cat scared him from his food & started eating it. When my
mom seen this, she chased the other cat away. But the stray was hiding
under the car. He has been doing this. We thought it was the heat. It
was him hiding from the other cats...
Oh, we call him "Hungry Man"! He eats non-stop...When my mom took in
downstairs in the house to eat, he was afraid to eat. Then when i came
home, he was hiding again under the car. Isnt that unusual for a
stray or other cat to hide all the time from cats? So i feed him
inside now...I just have a feeling he was abused. Even though he is
such a loving cat. Hope someone can help me...

Gail
June 22nd 07, 11:27 PM
The poor cat is starving and afraid. This is normal. Can you help him find a
good home?
Gail
> wrote in message
ups.com...
>I just recently started feeding a stray cat. Actually i believe he is
> still a kitten. But his head is extremely large & he seems like he was
> starved...He eats more then my 15 pound cat! Im wondering if he was
> either starved or sick? I cannot have another cat unfortunately. I
> also wonder if he was abused. But he is extremely friendly with
> "everyone". But i was leaving food out for him, come to find out,
> when i wasn't there, another older cat was eating his food. I bought
> him the Neutro dry food. So he would have food at night he was hungry.
> The bigger cat scared him from his food & started eating it. When my
> mom seen this, she chased the other cat away. But the stray was hiding
> under the car. He has been doing this. We thought it was the heat. It
> was him hiding from the other cats...
> Oh, we call him "Hungry Man"! He eats non-stop...When my mom took in
> downstairs in the house to eat, he was afraid to eat. Then when i came
> home, he was hiding again under the car. Isnt that unusual for a
> stray or other cat to hide all the time from cats? So i feed him
> inside now...I just have a feeling he was abused. Even though he is
> such a loving cat. Hope someone can help me...

Lynne
June 23rd 07, 02:11 AM
on Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:27:24 GMT, "Gail" > wrote:

> The poor cat is starving and afraid

and may be riddled with worms

--
Lynne