PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help wanted!

cati
August 13th 03, 07:25 PM
"CAROL HUTCHINNGS" > wrote in
message ...
> Hi everyone!
> Update on Paddy & Muppet. They've gone on strike! Do I give in and feed
them
> on hoi & tuna.Or should I get them used to having the same as the rest of
> the furry mob!
> Muppet was on Felix with Tuna & now refuses to eat even that!

dont give in i did that with silky and she only ever ate wjite meat or fish
flavoured Felix after that.

cati

Sherry
August 13th 03, 10:19 PM
>Hi everyone!
>Update on Paddy & Muppet. They've gone on strike! Do I give in and feed them
>on hoi & tuna.Or should I get them used to having the same as the rest of
>the furry mob!
>Muppet was on Felix with Tuna & now refuses to eat even that!
>
>Carol

Hey, wish I had some advice for you. But when my cat go sick, I bought him
Fancy Feast because it was crucial that he eat *something*, anything. It
worked. Unfortunately, he turned into a Fancy Feast junkie and that's all he'd
eat. Even now, everytime he stops eating, I jump up like I've got springs in my
underrwear and go to the store and buy.....Fancy Feast.

Sherry