PDA

View Full Version : Friend's kitten has repeated abscesses in her head - sinus area?

Zazenzky
June 23rd 07, 08:33 PM
Hi, I'm trying to help a lady who doesn't have a computer and not a
whole lot of money and has a sick kitten. This poor kitty (obtained
from a shelter) has, for some reason, had abscesses in her little head
and the vet can't understand why this is happening. She has now had
several surgeries to remove them and they seem to come back
afterwards. The lady lives alone and has no other cats. I mentioned
the sinus area as I'm thinking that might be a logical place for them
to develop but I don't know that for sure as I'm hearing all this
through another source.
Thanks very much for any help.

PawsForThought
June 24th 07, 01:10 AM
On Jun 23, 3:33 pm, Zazenzky > wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to help a lady who doesn't have a computer and not a
> whole lot of money and has a sick kitten. This poor kitty (obtained
> from a shelter) has, for some reason, had abscesses in her little head
> and the vet can't understand why this is happening. She has now had
> several surgeries to remove them and they seem to come back
> afterwards. The lady lives alone and has no other cats. I mentioned
> the sinus area as I'm thinking that might be a logical place for them
> to develop but I don't know that for sure as I'm hearing all this
> through another source.
> Thanks very much for any help.

Sorry to hear about this kitten. Honestly, I don't know what the lady
could do other than get professional help for the kitty. Maybe she
could find a vet who will take a payment plan.