PDA

View Full Version : Who's a dink?

James
June 23rd 07, 10:31 PM
http://www.china.org.cn/english/LivinginChina/213768.htm

Have you gone to pet restaurants, spas, etc.?

Arlette & Cocoa
June 24th 07, 03:27 AM
Well, that would be me...lol! Cool idea. We should be more pet friendly
here...Fine restaurants are barely kid friendly!

--
God Bless,
Arlette, Cocoa & Brownie in heaven (See us here)

Els van der Veen
June 24th 07, 09:27 AM
vegetarian restautants are pet friendly also!

Els

--
http://elsewhere1.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

"Arlette & Cocoa" > schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]
> Well, that would be me...lol! Cool idea. We should be more pet friendly
> here...Fine restaurants are barely kid friendly!
>
> --
> God Bless,
> Arlette, Cocoa & Brownie in heaven (See us here)
> http://photos.yahoo.com/cocoa3c
> Need a vet? Click here
> <http://www.rabbitvet.net>
> For Cocoa's body sling vids Click here
> <http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cocoa3c>

AZ Nomad
June 24th 07, 03:11 PM
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:27:51 +0200, Els van der Veen > wrote:

>vegetarian restautants are pet friendly also!

you have a pet cow and a couple of pigs running around your house?

Els van der Veen
June 24th 07, 05:57 PM
don't forget my chickens!

Els

--
http://elsewhere1.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album01

"AZ Nomad" > schreef in bericht
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:27:51 +0200, Els van der Veen >
> wrote:
>

>>vegetarian restautants are pet friendly also!
>
> you have a pet cow and a couple of pigs running around your house?

AZ Nomad
June 24th 07, 08:11 PM
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 18:57:44 +0200, Els van der Veen > wrote:

> "AZ Nomad" > schreef in bericht
> > On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:27:51 +0200, Els van der Veen >
> > wrote:
> >

> >>vegetarian restautants are pet friendly also!
> >
> > you have a pet cow and a couple of pigs running around your house?

>don't forget my chickens!

>Els

MMmmmmm..... chicken. And some of that birdmeat for the kitties.