PDA

View Full Version : OMG! It's official...

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 12:21 AM
I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!

I went to PetsMart today and walked by the adoption center (Sunsmart). I
saw a little 1-y-o white w/tabby markings female who had been abandoned,
pregnant and just got finished nursing *SEVEN* kittens (she's no bigger than
a kitten herself). I wasn't hooked until she looked up at me with the
greenest eyes I've ever seen in a cat besides Bandit. That's it my heart
was hers.

However, that's not the nuts part. I went home to get Ben so he could see
her and as we were sitting there waiting to fill out the adoption papers we
were next to a cage with two orange-stripey little boys. Ben said, "You
know I was kind of hoping to get a little kitten...." which lead to, "Look
how cute they play together" which lead to, "You know the one brother left
would be really sad if we took his brother away from him" which led to,
"Well, we have a big house, what's one more cat?"!!!!!!!!!

Picture to follow shortly as soon as we get everyone settled in for the
night!

P.S. Little mom is a pet slut - a real cuddle bug!

P.P.S. Names, people, I need name suggestions!!!!!!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

June 24th 07, 12:36 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!

Nope, I think you're wonderful.

> I went to PetsMart today and walked by the adoption center (Sunsmart). I
> saw a little 1-y-o white w/tabby markings female who had been abandoned,
> pregnant and just got finished nursing *SEVEN* kittens (she's no bigger
> than
> a kitten herself). I wasn't hooked until she looked up at me with the
> greenest eyes I've ever seen in a cat besides Bandit. That's it my heart
> was hers.
>
> However, that's not the nuts part. I went home to get Ben so he could see
> her and as we were sitting there waiting to fill out the adoption papers
> we
> were next to a cage with two orange-stripey little boys. Ben said, "You
> know I was kind of hoping to get a little kitten...." which lead to, "Look
> how cute they play together" which lead to, "You know the one brother left
> would be really sad if we took his brother away from him" which led to,
> "Well, we have a big house, what's one more cat?"!!!!!!!!!
>
> Picture to follow shortly as soon as we get everyone settled in for the
> night!

Arrggghhh I am so jealous. I can't wait for pictures!!

> P.S. Little mom is a pet slut - a real cuddle bug!
>
> P.P.S. Names, people, I need name suggestions!!!!!!

Give the names some time, I bet the right ones will come.

TWO orange tabby boys, and a petite mama girlycat. Wow!!

MaryL
June 24th 07, 12:55 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!
>
> I went to PetsMart today and walked by the adoption center (Sunsmart). I
> saw a little 1-y-o white w/tabby markings female who had been abandoned,
> pregnant and just got finished nursing *SEVEN* kittens (she's no bigger
> than
> a kitten herself). I wasn't hooked until she looked up at me with the
> greenest eyes I've ever seen in a cat besides Bandit. That's it my heart
> was hers.
>
> However, that's not the nuts part. I went home to get Ben so he could see
> her and as we were sitting there waiting to fill out the adoption papers
> we
> were next to a cage with two orange-stripey little boys. Ben said, "You
> know I was kind of hoping to get a little kitten...." which lead to, "Look
> how cute they play together" which lead to, "You know the one brother left
> would be really sad if we took his brother away from him" which led to,
> "Well, we have a big house, what's one more cat?"!!!!!!!!!
>
> Picture to follow shortly as soon as we get everyone settled in for the
> night!
>
> P.S. Little mom is a pet slut - a real cuddle bug!
>
> P.P.S. Names, people, I need name suggestions!!!!!!
>

> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Stripey-boys makes me think of the classic comic strip, "Calvin and Hobbes."

MaryL

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 12:58 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!
>
> Nope, I think you're wonderful.
>

>> I went to PetsMart today and walked by the adoption center (Sunsmart). I
>> saw a little 1-y-o white w/tabby markings female who had been abandoned,
>> pregnant and just got finished nursing *SEVEN* kittens (she's no bigger
>> than
>> a kitten herself). I wasn't hooked until she looked up at me with the
>> greenest eyes I've ever seen in a cat besides Bandit. That's it my heart
>> was hers.
>>
>> However, that's not the nuts part. I went home to get Ben so he could
>> see
>> her and as we were sitting there waiting to fill out the adoption papers
>> we
>> were next to a cage with two orange-stripey little boys. Ben said, "You
>> know I was kind of hoping to get a little kitten...." which lead to,
>> "Look
>> how cute they play together" which lead to, "You know the one brother
>> left
>> would be really sad if we took his brother away from him" which led to,
>> "Well, we have a big house, what's one more cat?"!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Picture to follow shortly as soon as we get everyone settled in for the
>> night!
>>

> Arrggghhh I am so jealous. I can't wait for pictures!!

Pictures are uploading now. I'm sitting here rolling on the floor - my
office is directly beneath the bedroom where we're keeping the two boys and
it sounds like a herd of elephants up there!!! Wait until you see the two
teenies who are managing to produce all that noise!!! LOL

Hugs,

CatNipped

>> P.S. Little mom is a pet slut - a real cuddle bug!
>>
>> P.P.S. Names, people, I need name suggestions!!!!!!
>
> Give the names some time, I bet the right ones will come.
>
> TWO orange tabby boys, and a petite mama girlycat. Wow!!

blkcatgal
June 24th 07, 09:26 PM
Well, you certainly did your part for "Adopt a Shelter Cat" month (which
June is)!!! Congrats on all the new additions.

Sue

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!
>
> I went to PetsMart today and walked by the adoption center (Sunsmart). I
> saw a little 1-y-o white w/tabby markings female who had been abandoned,
> pregnant and just got finished nursing *SEVEN* kittens (she's no bigger
> than
> a kitten herself). I wasn't hooked until she looked up at me with the
> greenest eyes I've ever seen in a cat besides Bandit. That's it my heart
> was hers.
>
> However, that's not the nuts part. I went home to get Ben so he could see
> her and as we were sitting there waiting to fill out the adoption papers
> we
> were next to a cage with two orange-stripey little boys. Ben said, "You
> know I was kind of hoping to get a little kitten...." which lead to, "Look
> how cute they play together" which lead to, "You know the one brother left
> would be really sad if we took his brother away from him" which led to,
> "Well, we have a big house, what's one more cat?"!!!!!!!!!
>
> Picture to follow shortly as soon as we get everyone settled in for the
> night!
>
> P.S. Little mom is a pet slut - a real cuddle bug!
>
> P.P.S. Names, people, I need name suggestions!!!!!!
>

> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
June 25th 07, 07:06 PM
"Aleks A.-Lessmann" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 18:21:52 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
>>I'm f*cking nuts!!!!!
>>P.P.S. Names, people, I need name suggestions!!!!!!
>
> "Dances with suckers"?
>
> SCNR
> Aleks

ROTFLMAO a-yup!