PDA

View Full Version : PICTURES!!!!!

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 01:00 AM
OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
*THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
for just being brought to a new home.

And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
floor above my head!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 01:10 AM
OK, I added one to the top of this page just to illustrate what a lap slut
little momma is! Look at that expression on her face!!!

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor
> she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO*
> not shy for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

cybercat
June 24th 07, 01:31 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

Oh, CN they are soooo gorgeous! I love the white boots
on the one little boy.

Mamacat's colors remind me of an ice cream sundae with
butterscotch, walnuts and whipped cream! She's precious.

cybercat
June 24th 07, 01:32 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, I added one to the top of this page just to illustrate what a lap slut
> little momma is! Look at that expression on her face!!!

I love it. And I love the one stripey front leg and the one creamy white!

Barry
June 24th 07, 01:45 AM
On Jun 23, 8:10 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:

> > And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> > floor above my head!
>
> >http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

ok, now I like Archer and Ozzy

I know you're going to enjoy the mamma

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 02:11 AM
OK, pictures are great, but I've *GOT* to take some video. I forgot how
kittens played!!! Ozzy throws himself through the air with complete
abandon - twice, while chasing the feather toy he would up in his water
dish! And he couldn't care less, he just went right back to the chase.
Archer is just as frantic to catch and kill the delicious looking bird
thing!

I'll try for some video tonight!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor
> she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO*
> not shy for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

cindys
June 24th 07, 04:13 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor
> she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO*
> not shy for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/
----------
I just love happy family pictures! Congratulations on the new additions.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.

Charlie Wilkes
June 24th 07, 10:00 PM
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:00:59 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor
> she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO*
> not shy for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

How fun! Those kittens knew they hit paydirt when they saw that big bag
full of cat toys. Thanks for the pix and video.

Charlie

Lynne
June 25th 07, 12:11 AM
on Sun, 24 Jun 2007 00:00:59 GMT, "CatNipped" >
wrote:

> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the
> floor she *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around -
> she's *SO* not shy for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across
> the floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/

Congratulations on your suddenly much larger family. How fun! Those
kitties sure are lucky you picked them. :)

--
Lynne

bookie
June 25th 07, 02:02 AM
On 24 Jun, 01:00, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
> *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
> for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

i am in love with those 2 little ginger rascals, just look at them
breaking into the toy ba there! it's like a child being let loose in a
toyshop, all those bright balls and things to play with, they will
have so much fun together with all those toys, batting the balls about
and losing them under furniture and then jumping into the sack and
jumping out again. Bless their gorgeous little fluffy ginger
hearts!!!!!!!! they must have though it was all their christmasses
come at once with that bag of toys for them.

they are so sweet but they will up to lots of mischief making soon, i
can tell, little darlings.

sheelagh
June 25th 07, 03:17 PM
On 24 Jun, 01:00, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
> *THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
> for just being brought to a new home.
>
> And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
> floor above my head!
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Congratulations are in order for both you, & the 3 cats that you have
provided a future for too..
Both mother and two kitties look delightful & I couldn't be happier
for you all. By the looks of things, I think your boys are going to
turn out exactly like my Ringo :o)
Life is going to be a big adventure, & I look forward to later
instalment about them all of course, in the coming years...
Be Happy & Fulfilled,
Sheelagh

mariebola via CatKB.com
June 27th 07, 12:30 AM
CatNipped wrote:
>OK, little momma is *SUCH* a slut - as soon as you sit down on the floor she
>*THROWS* herself on your lap and starts rolling around - she's *SO* not shy
>for just being brought to a new home.
>
>And here are also the two little teensies who are stampeding across the
>floor above my head!

Congratulations. You have that new cat parent glow!