PDA

View Full Version : Names

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 01:19 AM
We're thinking about "Archer" and "Ozzy" for the boys and "Jade" for little
mama but nothing's set in stone yet - we'll have to wait until they pick
their own names before we'll know for sure.

In the meantime suggestions on what to suggest to them are still very
welcome.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

June 24th 07, 01:33 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> We're thinking about "Archer" and "Ozzy" for the boys and "Jade" for
> little mama but nothing's set in stone yet - we'll have to wait until they
> pick their own names before we'll know for sure.
>
> In the meantime suggestions on what to suggest to them are still very
> welcome.

I love Archer and Ozzie. I might call her Emmy for Emerald. :)

Barry
June 24th 07, 01:40 AM
On Jun 23, 8:19 pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> We're thinking about "Archer" and "Ozzy" for the boys and "Jade" for little
> mama but nothing's set in stone yet - we'll have to wait until they pick
> their own names before we'll know for sure.

Hey.

Those are cozy names

Jade is cute.

I've never met a cat named Marcie