PDA

View Full Version : Kittens Playing, The Movie

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 03:09 AM
OK, be prepared for a long download time - I couldn't bear to cut any of it.
The MPEG file is uploaded, the Quicktime movie is *still* uploading. The
links are on the same page as the pics,
http://www.possibleplace.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/ but here are the direct
links:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mpg

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mov

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

June 24th 07, 06:12 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mpg
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mov

The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when all
this was going on?

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 01:32 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mpg
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mov
>>

> The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when
> all this was going on?

Momma cat (Tayla) is not *their* momma, so she's being kept in my office for
now.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped
June 24th 07, 02:59 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mpg
>>>
>>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mov
>>>

>> The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when
>> all this was going on?
>
> Momma cat (Tayla) is not *their* momma, so she's being kept in my office
> for now.

The rescue group said they separated her from her kittens as soon as they
got her and she went wild trying to get to them, but the kittens got adopted
quickly so she's been separated from them for at least a week. I think
that's one of the reasons she's so anxious to get out of my office - I think
she thinks she might find her kittens if she could only get out and look for
them. I think that when they all get acclimated that she'll be a good
foster mom for Archer and Ozzy.

> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

June 24th 07, 04:30 PM
In article >, says...

> "CatNipped" > wrote
> > http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mpg
> >
> > http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/new_arrivals/kittens.mov
> >

> The kittens are so dear!! They look really healthy. Where was mama when all
> this was going on?

And who says you can't herd cats. Ha!
Nice video.