PDA

View Full Version : Nursing Cat with kittens

lynnyesmile
June 24th 07, 04:09 PM
My cat had kittens (5) on 06/19. My vet told me that she could get pregnant
again right away, while nursing. Question: If she conceives again
immediately, will she continue to care for her new kittens? Thankx!
Lynnyesmile

Sherry
June 24th 07, 04:18 PM
On Jun 24, 10:09 am, "lynnyesmile" <[email protected]> wrote:
> My cat had kittens (5) on 06/19. My vet told me that she could get pregnant
> again right away, while nursing. Question: If she conceives again
> immediately, will she continue to care for her new kittens? Thankx!
> Lynnyesmile

I honestly don't know the answer to your question, but if I were you,
I'd keep her
shut up away from any possible contact with males and spay her the
moment
the kittens are weaned.
You're not going to let her have another litter, right?

Sherry