PDA

View Full Version : LOL! Tayla

CatNipped
June 25th 07, 02:08 AM
I'm too tired to take video of her tonight, but you ought to see Tayla right
now - she's got the "zoomies" and is flying around my office killing every
toy and dust bunny in sight. I really think I'm right in that she's less
than a year old (if she got thrown out of her home for getting pregnant for
the first time, she could be as young as 7 or 8 months old).

Sadly, she's also audibly having some problems breathing through her nose
which sounds very stuffed up - I'm so hoping my vet can see them tomorrow.
I don't want to use the same bottle of nose drops on her as I am on the
kittens because of cross-contamination!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

June 25th 07, 02:15 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm too tired to take video of her tonight, but you ought to see Tayla
> right now - she's got the "zoomies" and is flying around my office killing
> every toy and dust bunny in sight. I really think I'm right in that she's
> less than a year old (if she got thrown out of her home for getting
> pregnant for the first time, she could be as young as 7 or 8 months old).

She's happy and relieved to have a home, Lori. Rescues are the best.

> Sadly, she's also audibly having some problems breathing through her nose
> which sounds very stuffed up - I'm so hoping my vet can see them tomorrow.
> I don't want to use the same bottle of nose drops on her as I am on the
> kittens because of cross-contamination!

I wonder if Chlortrimeton works on congestion from colds? It
dries up Gracie's congestion from allergies. Vet said give her half
a 4 mg tab every 12 hours.

CatNipped[_2_]
June 25th 07, 01:27 PM
I'm going to talk to the vet about it - I'm making a list of "discussion
items" so I don't forget anything and I'm writing down all the groups'
suggestions to bring to hin also (he's going to be blown away with my
expertise - NOT)! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> I'm too tired to take video of her tonight, but you ought to see Tayla
>> right now - she's got the "zoomies" and is flying around my office
>> killing every toy and dust bunny in sight. I really think I'm right in
>> that she's less than a year old (if she got thrown out of her home for
>> getting pregnant for the first time, she could be as young as 7 or 8
>> months old).
>
> She's happy and relieved to have a home, Lori. Rescues are the best.
>

>> Sadly, she's also audibly having some problems breathing through her nose
>> which sounds very stuffed up - I'm so hoping my vet can see them
>> tomorrow. I don't want to use the same bottle of nose drops on her as I
>> am on the kittens because of cross-contamination!
>>
> I wonder if Chlortrimeton works on congestion from colds? It
> dries up Gracie's congestion from allergies. Vet said give her half
> a 4 mg tab every 12 hours.

Tony
June 25th 07, 02:02 PM
I hear ya. I bet they all build up healthy and regular in no time at all.

Best to you's

I saw the videos, YOU GOT SOME PRETTY FEET CATNIPPED!

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I'm too tired to take video of her tonight, but you ought to see Tayla
right
> now - she's got the "zoomies" and is flying around my office killing every
> toy and dust bunny in sight. I really think I'm right in that she's less
> than a year old (if she got thrown out of her home for getting pregnant
for
> the first time, she could be as young as 7 or 8 months old).
>
> Sadly, she's also audibly having some problems breathing through her nose
> which sounds very stuffed up - I'm so hoping my vet can see them tomorrow.
> I don't want to use the same bottle of nose drops on her as I am on the
> kittens because of cross-contamination!
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

http://www.usenet.com

cybercat
June 25th 07, 03:29 PM
"Tony" > wrote in message
>I hear ya. I bet they all build up healthy and regular in no time at all.
>
> Best to you's
>
> I saw the videos, YOU GOT SOME PRETTY FEET CATNIPPED!

I thought so too, Barry.

You transparent idiot.