PDA

View Full Version : OT Joke of the day you will get a chuckle

Matthew
July 1st 07, 06:30 AM
Computer Dependency Test

Here's a quick test for you to take. This just proves that we
have become too dependent on our computers.

Q: Are you male or female?

To find out the answer, look down...

Look down, not scroll down, dummy!

< gotcha you>

Now admit how many of you scrolled down ;-)

Lilah Morgan
July 1st 07, 06:56 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Computer Dependency Test
>
> Here's a quick test for you to take. This just proves that we
> have become too dependent on our computers.
>
> Q: Are you male or female?
>
> To find out the answer, look down...

> Look down, not scroll down, dummy!
>
> < gotcha you>
>
> Now admit how many of you scrolled down ;-)

I got the look down part, but I scrolled down only to see what the punchline
was :-p

Dave Whiley
July 1st 07, 09:44 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Computer Dependency Test
>
> Here's a quick test for you to take. This just proves that we
> have become too dependent on our computers.
>
> Q: Are you male or female?
>
> To find out the answer, look down...

> Look down, not scroll down, dummy!
>
> < gotcha you>
>
> Now admit how many of you scrolled down ;-)

I'm sitting at a table...

(and I might have had a cat on my lap)

--
Dave

not-me should be djw401 and there's no need for any wossname

Barry
July 1st 07, 03:25 PM
On Jul 1, 1:30 am, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Look down, not scroll down, dummy!

yeah, I couldn't scroll down fast enough
you got me

sheelagh
July 2nd 07, 01:49 AM
On 1 Jul, 06:30, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Computer Dependency Test
>
> Here's a quick test for you to take. This just proves that we
> have become too dependent on our computers.
>
> Q: Are you male or female?
>
> To find out the answer, look down...

> Look down, not scroll down, dummy!
>
> < gotcha you>
>
> Now admit how many of you scrolled down ;-)

:o)

Judge Rupel
July 2nd 07, 04:03 AM
On Jul 1, 8:49 pm, sheelagh > wrote: