PDA

View Full Version : Cat Whisperer

oldhickory
July 1st 07, 05:13 PM
Apologies if it's been posted before...I just saw it. Amazing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464353&in_page_id=1770

--
ie
ride fast, take chances.

mariib via CatKB.com
July 1st 07, 06:21 PM
oldhickory wrote:
>Apologies if it's been posted before...I just saw it. Amazing.
>
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464353&in_page_id=1770

yes it's an amazing story - but to me, this is just another foolish, well-
intentioned individual. Anyone remember Timothy Treadwell, the
envirnomentalist who loved bears & died with his girlfriend in Alaska in 2003?
or Siegfried & Roy in Las Vegas 2003 & their white tiger? or the woman
recently killed by a pet Siberian tiger in 100 Mile House, British Columbia?
And I'm sure there are other examples I can't think of right now. Wild
animals should be left wild because their behavior can't always be predicted -
in each of these cases, something slightly out of the ordinary probably
triggered the actions or attacks by the animals with terrible permanent
consequences.
M.

CatNipped[_2_]
July 2nd 07, 04:14 PM
"oldhickory" > wrote in message
> Apologies if it's been posted before...I just saw it. Amazing.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=464353&in_page_id=1770

After having been "nailed" by my kitties any number of times through either
play that got too rough, or sudden, unexplained agression, I would not trust
any cat to *never* turn on me! But at least when one of mine bites me they
don't take off an arm!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped