PDA

View Full Version : See my name in your sleep

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 08:23 PM
sheelagh

Im still waiting to know where you got that quote

im waiting.

am I betrayed or is she an intelligent ethical woman from europe

IS she white trash...?

I can't tell yet. where'd she get that quote? was it from my personal
email to her?
it damn well better not be

I know this! I can't find that quote from me. Not on here.

cybercat
July 1st 07, 09:09 PM
"Judge Rupel" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> sheelagh
>
> Im still waiting to know where you got that quote
>
> im waiting.
>
> am I betrayed or is she an intelligent ethical woman from europe

What a sick **** you are. Take it to email for a change, instead of making a
display of your nasty self.

Pig.

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 09:50 PM
On Jul 1, 4:09 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Pig.

here's your mouth from the last time you stuck your finger down your
throat

">unwilling to retaliate, in their estimation. Too often this
> winds up being
> someone who loves him or (God help them) depends upon him. This to me is an
> example of really bad form."

whew, for a min there, I thought you was talking about yourself
as in "victim"

"> An example of good form, to me, is the person who takes all that
equally
> ugly
> anger and uses their mind, their will and their sense of fairness to
> identify worthy targets
> upon which to release it."

This looks like Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit talking

oh GOD I love it when Im right

cybercat
July 1st 07, 09:53 PM
"Judge Rupel" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 1, 4:09 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Pig.
>
> here's your mouth from the last time you stuck your finger down your
> throat
>
> ">unwilling to retaliate, in their estimation. Too often this
>> winds up being
>> someone who loves him or (God help them) depends upon him. This to me is
>> an
>> example of really bad form."
>
> whew, for a min there, I thought you was talking about yourself
> as in "victim"
>
> "> An example of good form, to me, is the person who takes all that
> equally
>> ugly
>> anger and uses their mind, their will and their sense of fairness to
>> identify worthy targets
>> upon which to release it."
>

> This looks like Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit talking
>
> oh GOD I love it when Im right

How would you know?

cybercat
July 1st 07, 09:57 PM
"Judge Rupel" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 1, 4:09 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Pig.
>
> here's your mouth from the last time you stuck your finger down your
> throat
>
> ">unwilling to retaliate, in their estimation. Too often this
>> winds up being
>> someone who loves him or (God help them) depends upon him. This to me is
>> an
>> example of really bad form."
>
> whew, for a min there, I thought you was talking about yourself
> as in "victim"
>
> "> An example of good form, to me, is the person who takes all that
> equally
>> ugly
>> anger and uses their mind, their will and their sense of fairness to
>> identify worthy targets
>> upon which to release it."
>

> This looks like Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit talking
>
> oh GOD I love it when Im right

Do you actually think that the assinine **** you write makes any sense at
all? If it does, it only does to you.

What I say about you is TRUE.

All you know is power and abuse, and you cannot get your warped little
overwrought mind around the reality of someone who cares about you
but will not let you abuse her.

So **** off, you insincere, tacky little using asshole.

Go tell it to someone who has not wised up yet.

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 09:58 PM
On Jul 1, 4:53 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> How would you know?- Hide quoted text -

cause you turned on Charlie

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 10:01 PM
On Jul 1, 4:57 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> All you know is power and abuse, and you cannot get your warped little
> overwrought mind around the reality of someone who cares about you
> but will not let you abuse her.

How would you know?

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 10:11 PM
On Jul 1, 4:57 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> So **** off, you insincere, tacky little using asshole.

but, you came into my thread, it won't evev about you

<everybody is looking at you>

I see you hinting and pretending anyone said I wrote bookie.
you're just fishing, but it's none of your business.

When am I going to get any adult conversation around here
ARE ALL CAT WOMEN CRAZY?

iwantostickitinacatwomansbuttjustonetime

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 10:14 PM
On Jul 1, 4:57 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> So **** off, you insincere, tacky little using asshole.
>
> Go tell it to someone who has not wised up yet.- Hide quoted text -

send me some money. put it in my account please.

do 100 dollars.

Thank you

cybercat
July 1st 07, 11:03 PM
"Judge Rupel" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 1, 4:53 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> How would you know?- Hide quoted text -
>

> cause you turned on Charlie

No more than Charlie "turned on me." We were having a discussion that ended
in him pretty much calling me an angry bitch and me calling him an unfeeling
crappy reasoner.

Nothing to get emotional about.

Now then, I see your game and I refuse to play. If you bait me enough you
can post more untrue **** in order to embarrass me.

**** you, Barry. I won't reply to you again, anywhere.

Judge Rupel
July 1st 07, 11:14 PM
On Jul 1, 6:03 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Now then, I see your game and I refuse to play. If you bait me enough you
> can post more untrue **** in order to embarrass me.

you told the man he was emotionally bankrupt

leave me alone

Charlie Wilkes
July 2nd 07, 03:52 AM
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 18:03:37 -0400, cybercat wrote:

> "Judge Rupel" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Jul 1, 4:53 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>>> How would you know?- Hide quoted text -
>>

>> cause you turned on Charlie
>>

> No more than Charlie "turned on me." We were having a discussion that
> ended in him pretty much calling me an angry bitch and me calling him an
> unfeeling crappy reasoner.

No, I didn't turn on you, attack you, call you an angry bitch or anything
else. I simply disagreed with your thesis, because I've heard the same
arguments before and they don't have any credibility.

Charlie