PDA

View Full Version : Movie and pictures

CatNipped
July 2nd 07, 12:56 AM
I took some video of the kittens chowing down and got some pictures of Tayla
playing...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/New_Arrivals2/

And just so she wouldn't feel left out, I took some video of Sammy cleaning
herself...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy33/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

July 2nd 07, 05:49 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
>I took some video of the kittens chowing down and got some pictures of
>Tayla
> playing...
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/New_Arrivals2/

I absolutely LOVE the expression on Tayla's face, especially when she is
very interested in a toy! (That look cracks me up in all cats, it is so
*intense*)

What is special about Tayla besides her beautiful markings is the pretty
shape of her head. She has a "muzzle" like a friend of mine's cat. Kind of
an elongated, fuller nose and mouth or something. I think it is precious.
(Gracie and Boo have that very triangular shaped face, you know? Very small
jaw. It is pretty in its own way.)

That Tayla, who has no doubt been through a lot, is already playing tells
you how happy she is. It is wonderful to see. Just think, she could still be
back in that cage. Now that brings tears to my eyes. (I adore kittens, but
my heart belongs to the adults, especially the mamas that watch all the
kittens get adopted and sometimes hang around for years in the no-kill
shelters, all cramped and such.)

What a great family!

CatNipped[_2_]
July 3rd 07, 01:43 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I took some video of the kittens chowing down and got some pictures of
>>Tayla
>> playing...
>>
>> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/New_Arrivals2/
>>

> I absolutely LOVE the expression on Tayla's face, especially when she is
> very interested in a toy! (That look cracks me up in all cats, it is so
> *intense*)
>
> What is special about Tayla besides her beautiful markings is the pretty
> shape of her head. She has a "muzzle" like a friend of mine's cat. Kind of
> an elongated, fuller nose and mouth or something. I think it is precious.
> (Gracie and Boo have that very triangular shaped face, you know? Very
> small jaw. It is pretty in its own way.)
>
> That Tayla, who has no doubt been through a lot, is already playing tells
> you how happy she is. It is wonderful to see. Just think, she could still
> be back in that cage. Now that brings tears to my eyes. (I adore kittens,
> but my heart belongs to the adults, especially the mamas that watch all
> the kittens get adopted and sometimes hang around for years in the no-kill
> shelters, all cramped and such.)

Yeah. That's why I insisted to Ben that we were going to adopt an adult cat
this time. He still wanted kittens, so instead of "instead of" we got "in
addition to"!!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> What a great family!

July 3rd 07, 03:50 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> Yeah. That's why I insisted to Ben that we were going to adopt an adult
> cat this time. He still wanted kittens, so instead of "instead of" we got
> "in addition to"!!! ;>

I like the way you think. :) So many people set up false dichotomies,
you know? Like, "it's either a kitten or an adult cat. One of us loses."

Noooo, you can have TWO kittens AND an adult cat, win/win!

hahaha

CatNipped[_2_]
July 3rd 07, 04:00 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>
>> Yeah. That's why I insisted to Ben that we were going to adopt an adult
>> cat this time. He still wanted kittens, so instead of "instead of" we
>> got "in addition to"!!! ;>
>>

> I like the way you think. :) So many people set up false dichotomies,
> you know? Like, "it's either a kitten or an adult cat. One of us loses."
>
> Noooo, you can have TWO kittens AND an adult cat, win/win!
>
> hahaha

LOL, yeah, everyone wins except out pocketbook!!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
July 3rd 07, 04:51 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> LOL, yeah, everyone wins except out pocketbook!!! ;>

Well my friend, you put your money where your heart is.

There are worse things than that.

Plus, I find that when I do good for others in this way it
honestly does come back to me, if not tenfold, at least
twofold.

CatNipped[_2_]
July 3rd 07, 06:44 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>
>> LOL, yeah, everyone wins except out pocketbook!!! ;>
>>

> Well my friend, you put your money where your heart is.
>
> There are worse things than that.
>
> Plus, I find that when I do good for others in this way it
> honestly does come back to me, if not tenfold, at least
> twofold.

True. I love Ben's take on it. When I asked him how we were going to
afford all the new cats he just shrugged and said, "We'll manage somehow, we
always have before! We always seem to have managed to pay for the things we
love!"

Hugs,

CatNipped