PDA

View Full Version : Licking, licking, licking

Suzie-Q[_2_]
July 2nd 07, 04:40 AM
I have added a new kitten to my family (three dogs, six cats). This
one has a habit none of my other cats has had. She likes to lick me.
A lot. Mainly in the middle of the night when she wakes up and realizes
I'm there next to her.

I'm flattered, of course, but don't enjoy being awakened - and kept
awake, by a sweet little kitten's licking.

How can I persuade her to stop?

She's probably about 10-12 weeks old.

Thanks in advance.

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~

As seen on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=wacvet

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

Judge Rupel
July 2nd 07, 05:07 AM
On Jul 1, 11:40 pm, Suzie-Q > wrote:
> I have added a new kitten to my family (three dogs, six cats). This

> How can I persuade her to stop?

I think it's not going to be easy

of course this is affection from her
so.. gots to send the right message....

mine did that one night, she was licking my head in one spot
and it started to hurt! ouch ouch...

I just reach up and rolled her down against me, lol
she was so cute.. it was like.. nooooo let me lick your head

just tell her it hurts and move whatever she's licking.
or move her.

If she knew it was uncomfortable, she wouldn't do it
just tell her it hurts, and move your arm

treat her like a 4 year old, nice and easy

bookie
July 3rd 07, 02:15 AM
On 2 Jul, 04:40, Suzie-Q > wrote:
> I have added a new kitten to my family (three dogs, six cats). This
> one has a habit none of my other cats has had. She likes to lick me.
> A lot. Mainly in the middle of the night when she wakes up and realizes
> I'm there next to her.
>
> I'm flattered, of course, but don't enjoy being awakened - and kept
> awake, by a sweet little kitten's licking.
>
> How can I persuade her to stop?
>
> She's probably about 10-12 weeks old.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> 8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
> ~~~~
> I reserve the absolute right to be smarter today than I was
> yesterday. -Adlai Stevenson
>
> As seen on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=wacvet
>
> http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/

why do you want to stop her, it's sweet, anyway she will grow out of
it.

i love it when one of my cats licks my fingers and hands when i stroke
her, she is so timid usually that this one little display of affection
is so touching and I would never wish it stop it

bless her furry little heart

Suzie-Q[_2_]
July 4th 07, 05:51 AM
In article om>,
bookie > wrote:

> On 2 Jul, 04:40, Suzie-Q > wrote:
> > I have added a new kitten to my family (three dogs, six cats). This
> > one has a habit none of my other cats has had. She likes to lick me.
> > A lot. Mainly in the middle of the night when she wakes up and realizes
> > I'm there next to her.
> >
> > I'm flattered, of course, but don't enjoy being awakened - and kept
> > awake, by a sweet little kitten's licking.
> >
> > How can I persuade her to stop?
> >
> > She's probably about 10-12 weeks old.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >

> why do you want to stop her, it's sweet, anyway she will grow out of
> it.
>
> i love it when one of my cats licks my fingers and hands when i stroke
> her, she is so timid usually that this one little display of affection
> is so touching and I would never wish it stop it
>
> bless her furry little heart

I want to stop it so that I can get some sleep! Otherwise it's fine!

--

8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~