PDA

View Full Version : Kitten's "Nose" Drops

CatNipped
July 3rd 07, 12:17 AM
Someone asked, in another post, if there was something to give for a cat's
nasal congestion. My vet gave me what is, actually, eye drops but said they
work well as nose drops for cats. Going by this one experience alone, I can
say that their nasal congestion cleared up practically overnight when I used
it. Now, caveat here, their nasal congestion could have cleared up without
this - but it certainly didn't hurt them (they are 10 nweeks old), and on
the possibility that this is what helped them, I recommend using it. The
bottle is a vet's sample, so I don't see a "brand" name, but here's what's
on the label:

Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Desamethasone Opthalmic Suspension
USP.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

July 3rd 07, 01:41 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Desamethasone Opthalmic Suspension
> USP.

Thanks, Lori. I think I have taken Neomycin as a child. How are the kitties'
UTIs?

CatNipped[_2_]
July 3rd 07, 01:21 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>
>> Neomycin and Polymyxin B Sulfates and Desamethasone Opthalmic Suspension
>> USP.
>>

> Thanks, Lori. I think I have taken Neomycin as a child. How are the
> kitties'
> UTIs?

They're all well. Tayla is sneezing every once in a while (like once a
twice a day), but she finished off her Clavamox. I'm going to call the vet
today and see if she needs more or if he wants to see her again.

Hugs,

Catnipped