PDA

View Full Version : WTF

Got the gun
July 3rd 07, 12:26 AM
>Barry, the words that you are trying to make to make me post on group were said >by you, to me. At the time you were indicating that you get to know people, allow >them to think that you are their friend, then when they least expect it, BANG, you >hit them in the middle of their forehead with it.(31-3-07)
>You even explained how easy it is to get people to talk about themselves, how you >stored that information for a later date & how shocked they feel when you deliver >the final blow....

>As one of those victims, I now understand just how true those words really were.

>You accuse me on group of quoting your email on group????

>Is this so different to telling the group that Bookie is a sad skint teacher?
>The way you have treated both Bookie & I with utter contempt is hardly kind, nice >or considerate. You have played us like fools, & each time you do it, you think you >can just say, "just kidding", & it will all be forgotten.

>Have either of us ever told you that you are a dead beat loser? No, we have never >done that, so why would you do it to either of us, I ask you?
>The difference between us is that I brought my problem to you privately, & you >chose to ignore it in your contempt.
>I would never have dreamed of telling the group anything that you have told me in >private, & I never will. Yet, you are asking me to post you about all of this on >group? What kind of creep do you think I am?
>However, that doesn't give you carte Blanche to abuse our friendship time & time >again Some friend you are?!!! I trusted you, I liked you & most of all, I"respected >you"....
>You can't buy respect, you have to earn it.
>If I have any problems with Nancy, I will go to her with them, not you.
>This email regards you, not her.
>I was there when you needed a friend, But I see life is different for you.
>Read what you had to say, & imagine how you would feel if you were me, or Emily. >I know exactly where I went wrong, I allowed you to manipulate me., but you can be >sure that will not happen again. You are Barry now. That's it..
>I can't trust you not to do it again to me. You have had your fun with us. Now go >find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you. I'm too angry to even think >about it right now.YOU HURT US BOTH.
>After calling me a sad no one @ Xmas, pulling Bookie to bits twice by saying she >is a frustrated broke teacher, & me even more often, & failing to point out that you >were there too, I think I could live without friends like that. I don't notice you telling >everyone that you asked us for money?
>Why would that be? Would it make you look bad?
>Because people would see you for what you are really like?
>Barry, you hurt us both & neither of us did anything to deserve this, coming from >you especially. Like I said, put yourself in our position- it won't take too long for you >to understand how badly you treated us. It's well out of order...
>However, it is in the past & I for one would rather let it go. I hope you choose to do >the same too. It is counter productiver & my own fault for allowing you too.
--

Got the gun
July 3rd 07, 12:27 AM
On Jul 2, 7:26 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
> >Barry, the words that you are trying to make to make me post on group were said >by you, to me. At the time you were indicating that you get to know people, allow >them to think that you are their friend, then when they least expect it, BANG, you >hit them in the middle of their forehead with it.(31-3-07)
> >You even explained how easy it is to get people to talk about themselves, how you >stored that information for a later date & how shocked they feel when you deliver >the final blow....
> >As one of those victims, I now understand just how true those words really were.
> >You accuse me on group of quoting your email on group????
> >Is this so different to telling the group that Bookie is a sad skint teacher?
> >The way you have treated both Bookie & I with utter contempt is hardly kind, nice >or considerate. You have played us like fools, & each time you do it, you think you >can just say, "just kidding", & it will all be forgotten.
> >Have either of us ever told you that you are a dead beat loser? No, we have never >done that, so why would you do it to either of us, I ask you?
> >The difference between us is that I brought my problem to you privately, & you >chose to ignore it in your contempt.
> >I would never have dreamed of telling the group anything that you have told me in >private, & I never will. Yet, you are asking me to post you about all of this on >group? What kind of creep do you think I am?
> >However, that doesn't give you carte Blanche to abuse our friendship time & time >again Some friend you are?!!! I trusted you, I liked you & most of all, I"respected >you"....
> >You can't buy respect, you have to earn it.
> >If I have any problems with Nancy, I will go to her with them, not you.
> >This email regards you, not her.
> >I was there when you needed a friend, But I see life is different for you.
> >Read what you had to say, & imagine how you would feel if you were me, or Emily. >I know exactly where I went wrong, I allowed you to manipulate me., but you can be >sure that will not happen again. You are Barry now. That's it..
> >I can't trust you not to do it again to me. You have had your fun with us. Now go >find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you. I'm too angry to even think >about it right now.YOU HURT US BOTH.
> >After calling me a sad no one @ Xmas, pulling Bookie to bits twice by saying she >is a frustrated broke teacher, & me even more often, & failing to point out that you >were there too, I think I could live without friends like that. I don't notice you telling >everyone that you asked us for money?
> >Why would that be? Would it make you look bad?
> >Because people would see you for what you are really like?
> >Barry, you hurt us both & neither of us did anything to deserve this, coming from >you especially. Like I said, put yourself in our position- it won't take too long for you >to understand how badly you treated us. It's well out of order...
> >However, it is in the past & I for one would rather let it go. I hope you choose to do >the same too. It is counter productiver & my own fault for allowing you too.
>
> --- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

GODDAMIT WHERE IS MY MUTHERFUBBING GTEXT?

****ES ME OFF SOOOOooooooo bad right now

>Barry, the words that you are trying to make to make me post on group were said >by you, to me. At the time you were indicating that you get to know people, allow >them to think that you are their friend, then when they least expect it, BANG, you >hit them in the middle of their forehead with it.(31-3-07)
>You even explained how easy it is to get people to talk about themselves, how you >stored that information for a later date & how shocked they feel when you deliver >the final blow....

>As one of those victims, I now understand just how true those words really were.

>The way you have treated both Bookie & I with utter contempt is hardly kind, nice >or considerate. You have played us like fools, & each time you do it, you think you >can just say, "just kidding", & it will all be forgotten.

>Have either of us ever told you that you are a dead beat loser? No, we have never >done that, so why would you do it to either of us, I ask you?
>The difference between us is that I brought my problem to you privately, & you >chose to ignore it in your contempt.
>I would never have dreamed of telling the group anything that you have told me in >private, & I never will. Yet, you are asking me to post you about all of this on >group? What kind of creep do you think I am?
>However, that doesn't give you carte Blanche to abuse our friendship time & time >again Some friend you are?!!! I trusted you, I liked you & most of all, I"respected >you"....
>Read what you had to say, & imagine how you would feel if you were me, or Emily. >I know exactly where I went wrong, I allowed you to manipulate me., but you can be >sure that will not happen again. You are Barry now. That's it..
>I can't trust you not to do it again to me. You have had your fun with us. Now go >find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you. I'm too angry to even think >about it right now.YOU HURT US BOTH.
>After calling me a sad no one @ Xmas, pulling Bookie to bits twice by saying she >is a frustrated broke teacher, & me even more often, & failing to point out that you >were there too, I think I could live without friends like that. I don't notice you telling >everyone that you asked us for money?
>Barry, you hurt us both & neither of us did anything to deserve this, coming from >you especially. Like I said, put yourself in our position- it won't take too long for you >to understand how badly you treated us. It's well out of order...
>However, it is in the past & I for one would rather let it go. I hope you choose to do >the same too. It is counter productiver & my own fault for allowing you too.
--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

Got the gun
July 3rd 07, 12:34 AM
here it is...

http://www.barryparrish.com/sheelaghsemailtome.txt

this is email she sent ME in PRIVATE rather than public apology

I have no problem forgiving, but what kind of brother would I be to
her If I let her get by with intellectual (what did Charlie call it?)
intellectual... something

it's where we trick our own minds

Johann Gambolputty-de-von-Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crass-cren-bon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-don
July 3rd 07, 12:41 AM
On Jul 2, 7:34 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
> here it is...
>
> http://www.barryparrish.com/sheelaghsemailtome.txt
>
> this is email she sent ME in PRIVATE rather than public apology
>
> I have no problem forgiving, but what kind of brother would I be to
> her If I let her get by with intellectual (what did Charlie call it?)
> intellectual... something
>
> it's where we trick our own minds

Holy ****! You're just BEGGING for attention, aren't cha?

Posting private e-mails? What a tool. Go find a job and get away from
the computer, you pathetic turd.

Wait. Strike that. Keep posting --PLEASE. You'll amuse the **** out of
me as you completely alienate the only people on Earth who give a ****
whether you live or die.

P.S. Thanks for the private tips on Nancy, BTW.

Got the gun
July 3rd 07, 01:14 AM
On Jul 2, 7:41 pm, Johann Gambolputty-de-von-Ausfern-schplenden-
schlitter-crass-cren-bon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-
burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-
knotty- > wrote:
> On Jul 2, 7:34 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
>
> > here it is...
>
> >http://www.barryparrish.com/sheelaghsemailtome.txt
>
> > this is email she sent ME in PRIVATE rather than public apology
>
> > I have no problem forgiving, but what kind of brother would I be to
> > her If I let her get by with intellectual (what did Charlie call it?)
> > intellectual... something
>
> > it's where we trick our own minds
>
> Holy ****! You're just BEGGING for attention, aren't cha?
>
> Posting private e-mails? What a tool. Go find a job and get away from
> the computer, you pathetic turd.

People will always love me Nick

I know what you're after, and it just so happens I can help you out.

You are looking for someone no? a certain someone missing?
mhmmm

I can help you

I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked us for money?
July 3rd 07, 04:31 AM
On Jul 2, 8:14 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
> People will always love me Nick
>
> I know what you're after, and it just so happens I can help you out.
>
> You are looking for someone no? a certain someone missing?
> mhmmm
>
> I can help you- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

WTF indeed. I see you've loaded the bong, and all's well again....

Got the gun
July 3rd 07, 04:45 AM
On Jul 2, 11:31 pm, I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked
us for money? - Show quoted text -
>
> WTF indeed. I see you've loaded the bong, and all's well again....

yewwww bassstardt

I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked us for money?
July 3rd 07, 05:37 AM
On Jul 2, 11:45 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
> On Jul 2, 11:31 pm, I don't notice you telling everyone that you asked
> us for money? - Show quoted text -
>
>
>
> > WTF indeed. I see you've loaded the bong, and all's well again....
>
> yewwww bassstardt

dude there's a McDonald's right up on Memorial
they'll hire ANYONE

beats panhandling from strangers on usenet like you've been doing