PDA

View Full Version : Buying Vaccines Online?

CatNipped[_2_]
July 3rd 07, 04:45 PM
Anybody here ever buy vaccines online to administer to their cats?

I found places that sell them, like
http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/products.asp?CID=0&mscssid=CCHUBDF67R9U9N186HUG498EF4GE1VUB&BrowseList=338&dept_id=198 -
but I'm leery about quality control.

Experiences, comments?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Matthew
July 3rd 07, 04:54 PM
Cat why don't you look for the low cost vaccine at least you know it
administered by a professional

"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Anybody here ever buy vaccines online to administer to their cats?
>
> I found places that sell them, like
> http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/products.asp?CID=0&mscssid=CCHUBDF67R9U9N186HUG498EF4GE1VUB&BrowseList=338&dept_id=198 -
> but I'm leery about quality control.
>
> Experiences, comments?
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
July 3rd 07, 07:17 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> Cat why don't you look for the low cost vaccine at least you know it
> administered by a professional

Oh, I'm not looking to do it myself - I don't think I could. I was
searching on vaccines needed by my current clowder before adding the
newcomers into the mix and I saw this. My daughter, being much more
knowledgeable about this, used to vaccinate her dogs herself, but she was
working with her vet and had expert guidance. Anyway, I was just wondering
if anyone here did their own vaccinations.

Hugs,

CatNipped

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Anybody here ever buy vaccines online to administer to their cats?
>>
>> I found places that sell them, like
>> http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/products.asp?CID=0&mscssid=CCHUBDF67R9U9N186HUG498EF4GE1VUB&BrowseList=338&dept_id=198 -
>> but I'm leery about quality control.
>>
>> Experiences, comments?
>>
>> --
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

silvercelt
July 7th 07, 04:40 PM
On 3 Jul, 19:17, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in message

> > Cat why don't you look for the low cost vaccine at least you know it
> > administered by a professional
>
> Oh, I'm not looking to do it myself - I don't think I could. I was
> searching on vaccines needed by my current clowder before adding the
> newcomers into the mix and I saw this. My daughter, being much more
> knowledgeable about this, used to vaccinate her dogs herself, but she was
> working with her vet and had expert guidance. Anyway, I was just wondering
> if anyone here did their own vaccinations.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>

> > "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> >> Anybody here ever buy vaccines online to administer to their cats?
>
> >> I found places that sell them, like
> >>http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/products.asp?CID=0&mscssid=CCHUBDF67R9U...-
> >> but I'm leery about quality control.
>
> >> Experiences, comments?
>
> >> --
> >> Hugs,
>
> >> CatNipped
>
> >> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/- Hide quoted text -

you can't vaccinate your own animals it is illegal to get treatment
and dangerous. they need to have full health check as well when they
get their boosters done.