PDA

View Full Version : Who's going through the change of life, raise your hand

Got the gun
July 3rd 07, 10:19 PM
wow! that's some terrible stuff ain't it.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

it's got to be brutal.

obCats, that be... Im not letting my cats outside no more. Ever. My
neighbor asked me to stop them from crapping in his yard. I said,
better yours than mine.

but, hopefully this evening I can erect their huge pen out back. I've
got all the materials, I just haven't had an evening.

'I feel a swelling love in my bowels'?! ROTFLMAO
July 3rd 07, 10:25 PM
On Jul 3, 5:19 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
> but, hopefully this evening I can erect their huge pen out back. I've
> got all the materials, I just haven't had an evening.

If you'd put the dope down and step away from the computer, you would.

You might also have a job -- and your own money. Leech.

cookie
July 4th 07, 02:00 AM
On Jul 3, 5:25 pm, 'I feel a swelling love in my bowels'?! ROTFLMAO
> wrote:
> On Jul 3, 5:19 pm, Got the gun > wrote:
>
> > but, hopefully this evening I can erect their huge pen out back. I've
> > got all the materials, I just haven't had an evening.
>
> If you'd put the dope down and step away from the computer, you would.
>
> You might also have a job -- and your own money. Leech.

I was born on the 7th day, I think it was a sign.

I got $700.00, yes, I read High Times.