PDA

View Full Version : Baby

cookie
July 4th 07, 01:04 AM
You are so pretty on the inside and out! I can feel you smiling...

sooo, it's big plans yes?

My darling needs a rescue

I hope I am able, or someday meet you in person.

I have a huge pile of logs to move, ea one is about 6-7 foot long, and
maybe 15" in diameter.
I have to move them about 10 yards

that should take care of my frustrations! there is also a mess of 4
foot logs.
I am supposed to cut it all up, split it and stack it before winter. I
probably won't use any if I don't have to, I want the pine to be real
seasoned, this way I can nurse the large supply into the stove.
pine puts a lot of resin in the chimney, but not if you burn it one
log at a time. for Pine you have to open the dampers and let it eat.
You want to burn it at a natural pace, this elimates resin.
The old folks never took their stove pipes down, they would burn
potato peelings.

Im sitting in a tall wh. leather chair, like you might see at a bar.
Jupiter is standing on the narrow back of it. she is standing there.
she just gave me a tiny massage from the back of the chair. I gave her
a kiss on the cheek

Gone to move z wood, see...
or I could build the cat cage. Im not letting them out no more.
Not because something might get them (something could get them)
that should be the reason, but I want my house back.

No wonder they hose an animal shelter down.
You don't see hospitols hosing their halls down. something to think
about?

go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you
July 4th 07, 01:13 AM
On Jul 3, 8:04 pm, cookie > wrote:
> You are so pretty on the inside and out! I can feel you smiling...

Save it, Barry. I don't swing that way.

cookie
July 4th 07, 01:57 AM
On Jul 3, 8:13 pm, go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up
for you
> Save it, Barry. I don't swing that way.

let's cut this part next time, Im just not feeling it