PDA

View Full Version : Hey nickobalopolus

cookie
July 4th 07, 02:04 AM
if your bored

go into a room and introduce me

make it a big introduction, come back here and tell me where it is
ill go in and make some noise

I moved 3 logs. that's progression

Sorry! if I scared you man, don't take it that way.
Im not like that, but neither am I always proliferate.

You're nasty mouthed and I dont' care for that.

There's a little something wrong with you.

WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, GO INTRODUCE ME BEOTCH! YOU NEED TO PRACTICE
ANYWAY! Im booking your show inside the walmart store, between the
ladies shoes and the sporting goods! it's going to be hoot! we got
NICK IN THE HOUSE

cookie
July 4th 07, 02:06 AM
On Jul 3, 9:04 pm, cookie > wrote:
> if your bored
>
> go into a room and introduce me
>
> make it a big introduction, come back here and tell me where it is
> ill go in and make some noise
>
> I moved 3 logs. that's progression
>
> Sorry! if I scared you man, don't take it that way.
> Im not like that, but neither am I always proliferate.
>
> You're nasty mouthed and I dont' care for that.
>
> There's a little something wrong with you.
>
> WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY, GO INTRODUCE ME BEOTCH! YOU NEED TO PRACTICE
> ANYWAY! Im booking your show inside the walmart store, between the
> ladies shoes and the sporting goods! it's going to be hoot! we got
> NICK IN THE HOUSE

if you post in kooks, im going to 86 it oughtta there