PDA

View Full Version : pingywingy cheryl and the kids

solo
July 5th 07, 08:40 PM
You're the only one I know right off who will appreciate the beauty
here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O1-w6pZ4c

yule see

smokin'

I can't believe the crowd

I should tell, towards the end, (well now wait min... lol)... he's
talking to the sound engineers, it's a reference to the sound
compressors. (suck and blow)...
that IS how robert plant refers to compressors as quoted in The Mix
Engineers Handbook.

~
today is the day, the girls get a nice size run out back, it's next
after I cool off.

solo
July 5th 07, 08:57 PM
solo wrote:
> You're the only one I know right off who will appreciate the beauty
> here

i just meant, I think you would see this the way I do.
lots of people appreciate good music and this band

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-O1-w6pZ4c

My Shangri-La
July 9th 07, 12:50 PM
solo wrote:

> that IS how robert plant refers to compressors as quoted in The Mix
> Engineers Handbook.

one day historians may assimilate these posts, I don't want them to
think I was off my rocker: Plant never said that, one of his engineers
is actually quoted in the Mix Engineers Handbook.

like anybody gives 2 rips.

but right is right

wouldn't want anyone to misquote me

: