PDA

View Full Version : Toygers, the new cat breed

KoningPrint
July 6th 07, 06:19 PM
Hi, watch these Tigerriffic new cats: The Toygers on:

http://www.toygers.nl

greetings

CatNipped[_2_]
July 6th 07, 07:49 PM
"KoningPrint" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Hi, watch these Tigerriffic new cats: The Toygers on:
>
> http://www.toygers.nl
>
> greetings

Yeah, just what we need - another greedy breeder adding cats to a world so
overpopulated with cats that thousands are euthanized every day for lack of
a loving home. Do you realize how far $4000 could be stretched by shelters
to take care of cats nobody wants because they aren't "designer" cats (when
the *ONLY* difference is coat color)??!!!

Give me a ****ing break!

oldhickory
July 6th 07, 08:20 PM
I second that!