PDA

View Full Version : male cat loves plastic...

Kimkat
July 8th 07, 09:11 PM
Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
(plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
for a while I guess after that.

I am going crazy here- any ideas???

Kim

p.s. he never does it in front of me- I discover it when it is too
late.

Rene S.
July 8th 07, 10:53 PM
On Jul 8, 3:11?pm, Kimkat > wrote:
> Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> for a while I guess after that.

First, hats off to to for adopting this senior kitty! I would first
buy some Feliway diffusers and place them around your house. Feliway
mimics a feline pheromone and is supposed to be helpful for marking.
(Don't buy from your vet--look online or in a pet store, much
cheaper). Second, I would hide all plastic-related items and throw
pillows so there's no temptation for him to pee.

How many litterboxes do you have? I'd try at least two, perhaps three
in different locations. It's possible he might like to use separate
boxes for urinating. Also, are you using an unscented litter? Some
cats don't like the scented kind.

Good luck. I'm sure it's frustrating for you (and him)! Let us know
what happens,
Rene

My Shangri-La
July 9th 07, 12:18 PM
Kimkat wrote:

> p.s. he never does it in front of me- I discover it when it is too
> late.

He's smart, he knows it's not right

He just can't resist

If Im reading right, you've just got him recently
I think this is his way of cristening his home
maybe he will finally stop OR you will get used to the smell and not
realize he is still doing it.

Im always scared my house or clothes smells catty and I don't know it.

Lot's of people are allergic to cats, sometimes one will sleep on my
coat, then when someone gets in the car with me, their eyes swell up
red and watery. lol. but I never tell them I got cat all over my coat.

the joy of catting

sheelagh
July 9th 07, 01:52 PM
On 8 Jul, 21:11, Kimkat > wrote:
> Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> for a while I guess after that.
>
> I am going crazy here- any ideas???
>
> Kim
>
> p.s. he never does it in front of me- I discover it when it is too
> late.

You need to try & buy some Urine off or any other similar removal
fluid. It works by breaking down the scent of any prior markings in
any place that keeps attracting him back to the same spot.
Here is a link to the product- It is one of many available, & works on
the principal that if the cat can't smell it, it won't refresh the
odour again, which is what he appears to be doing.

http://www.urine-off.com/applications2.aspx

http://www.odordestroyer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Cats

Unfortunately, late neuters have already reached sexual maturity,
which is probably why your cat is marking. Marking is a scent that the
tom cat leaves so that every cat who passes it, will know that this is
your cats territory.

The advice about throwing away all of the plastic that he marks is
good advice, however if he is doing it on the your 3 piece suite, that
is not so easy to throw out & buy another one instead.
This is where this product comes into play. It breaks down the scent
entirely, so that he doesn't feel the need to re mark it again.
I would imagine that he is doing it because he can smell a prior cat
where he is marking. Did you have a cat prior to this one @ all?

My guess is that he is remarking. If this is the case, you are going
to have to buy a repellent & spray it in the very places where he
chooses to spray. If you combine this with a feliway diffuser,
hopefully it should stop him marking, or even feeling the need to
mark...

Good Luck and plenty of patience.

( my late neutered toms did the same thing, but this strategy worked
for us. it is worth a go @ least.)
Sheelagh

Kimkat
July 9th 07, 04:18 PM
On Jul 9, 8:52 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> On 8 Jul, 21:11, Kimkat > wrote:
>
> > Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> > front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> > (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> > medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> > on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> > the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> > was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> > for a while I guess after that.
>
> > I am going crazy here- any ideas???
Thank you to everyone who has replied! Yes, I had a cat before him,
but she died (17) a few months into his stewardship here- he was
actually upset about it and sat near her when it was obvious she was
in distress. They had a love-hate relationship... i am going to try
the Feliway (found a lot on ebay) and will get the "Urine Off" that I
had just seen at Bed Bath and Beyond store locally. -- what you have
said makes sense, he is remarking what I am trying to undo. I made
things "cat free zones"- he even ailed the plastic cover on a flat of
water bottle that we brought home from the grocery store. That Feliway
sounds like aromatherapy for cats!!

He sits at the back screen door a lot and "patrols"- there is one cat
that he HATES that just started coming around. We get other cats but
he does not seem to care, even raccoons do not bug him (well some are
bigger than him and he is 20 lbs.!).

I'll keep you all posted and thanks again!
Kim

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 02:14 AM
Kimkat wrote:
> On Jul 9, 8:52 am, sheelagh > wrote:
> > On 8 Jul, 21:11, Kimkat > wrote:
> >
> > > Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> > > front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> > > (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> > > medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> > > on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> > > the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> > > was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> > > for a while I guess after that.
> >
> > > I am going crazy here- any ideas???
> Thank you to everyone who has replied! Yes, I had a cat before him,
> but she died (17) a few months into his stewardship here- he was
> actually upset about it and sat near her when it was obvious she was
> in distress. They had a love-hate relationship... i am going to try
> the Feliway (found a lot on ebay) and will get the "Urine Off" that I
> had just seen at Bed Bath and Beyond store locally. -- what you have
> said makes sense, he is remarking what I am trying to undo. I made
> things "cat free zones"- he even ailed the plastic cover on a flat of
> water bottle that we brought home from the grocery store. That Feliway
> sounds like aromatherapy for cats!!
>
> He sits at the back screen door a lot and "patrols"- there is one cat
> that he HATES that just started coming around. We get other cats but
> he does not seem to care, even raccoons do not bug him (well some are
> bigger than him and he is 20 lbs.!).
>
> I'll keep you all posted and thanks again!
> Kim

am I shining? is my forehead shining?

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 02:31 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> On 8 Jul, 21:11, Kimkat > wrote:
> > Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> > front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> > (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> > medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> > on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> > the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> > was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> > for a while I guess after that.
> >
> > I am going crazy here- any ideas???
> >
> > Kim
> >
> > p.s. he never does it in front of me- I discover it when it is too
> > late.
>
> You need to try & buy some Urine off or any other similar removal
> fluid. It works by breaking down the scent of any prior markings in
> any place that keeps attracting him back to the same spot.
> Here is a link to the product- It is one of many available, & works on
> the principal that if the cat can't smell it, it won't refresh the
> odour again, which is what he appears to be doing.
>
> http://www.urine-off.com/applications2.aspx
>
> http://www.odordestroyer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Cats
>
> Unfortunately, late neuters have already reached sexual maturity,
> which is probably why your cat is marking. Marking is a scent that the
> tom cat leaves so that every cat who passes it, will know that this is
> your cats territory.
>
> The advice about throwing away all of the plastic that he marks is
> good advice, however if he is doing it on the your 3 piece suite, that
> is not so easy to throw out & buy another one instead.
> This is where this product comes into play. It breaks down the scent
> entirely, so that he doesn't feel the need to re mark it again.
> I would imagine that he is doing it because he can smell a prior cat
> where he is marking. Did you have a cat prior to this one @ all?
>
> My guess is that he is remarking. If this is the case, you are going
> to have to buy a repellent & spray it in the very places where he
> chooses to spray. If you combine this with a feliway diffuser,
> hopefully it should stop him marking, or even feeling the need to
> mark...
>
> Good Luck and plenty of patience.
>
> ( my late neutered toms did the same thing, but this strategy worked
> for us. it is worth a go @ least.)
> Sheelagh

poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 02:43 AM
sheelagh wrote:
> On 8 Jul, 21:11, Kimkat > wrote:
> > Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> > front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> > (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> > medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> > on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> > the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> > was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> > for a while I guess after that.
> >
> > I am going crazy here- any ideas???
> >
> > Kim
> >
> > p.s. he never does it in front of me- I discover it when it is too
> > late.
>
> You need to try & buy some Urine off or any other similar removal
> fluid. It works by breaking down the scent of any prior markings in
> any place that keeps attracting him back to the same spot.
> Here is a link to the product- It is one of many available, & works on
> the principal that if the cat can't smell it, it won't refresh the
> odour again, which is what he appears to be doing.
>
> http://www.urine-off.com/applications2.aspx
>
> http://www.odordestroyer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Cats
>
> Unfortunately, late neuters have already reached sexual maturity,
> which is probably why your cat is marking. Marking is a scent that the
> tom cat leaves so that every cat who passes it, will know that this is
> your cats territory.
>
> The advice about throwing away all of the plastic that he marks is
> good advice, however if he is doing it on the your 3 piece suite, that
> is not so easy to throw out & buy another one instead.
> This is where this product comes into play. It breaks down the scent
> entirely, so that he doesn't feel the need to re mark it again.
> I would imagine that he is doing it because he can smell a prior cat
> where he is marking. Did you have a cat prior to this one @ all?
>
> My guess is that he is remarking. If this is the case, you are going
> to have to buy a repellent & spray it in the very places where he
> chooses to spray. If you combine this with a feliway diffuser,
> hopefully it should stop him marking, or even feeling the need to
> mark...
>
> Good Luck and plenty of patience.
>
> ( my late neutered toms did the same thing, but this strategy worked
> for us. it is worth a go @ least.)
> Sheelagh

Im just teasing.

yes, im mad at you. I believed in you.
You know I ain't done nothing to you.

You don't have to be this way is all Im saying, I don't know what made
you feel this way, unless in my oddness, you felt somehow you was the
brunt of some joke, but you couldn't tell because it was poorly
written, but I've always taken up for you.

I got mad if anyone gave you crap, ok, thing is, I can live without
your smiles, that's fine, but.. it's weird how you just turned on me.
OUt of nowhere..

I am passive aggressive, you must have had some crap in your crawl
that either you was too chicken to say, or I didn't give you room to
say it.

but... WELCOME TO HEALTH AND BEHAVIOR

fly away now my little snake! bite many!

off off off you go
<throwing stuff at it>

....I raised a damn snake...

what did I want..

I told her to be clever! she got me

i'ts the story of my life, give them too much knowledge and too much
money
happens most of the time

NO I never sent sheelagh money, it's a reference to hiring tradesmen
then paying them too much. instill too much, and they go get their own
license.

sheelagh
July 10th 07, 01:42 PM
On 9 Jul, 16:18, Kimkat > wrote:
> On Jul 9, 8:52 am, sheelagh > wrote:> On 8 Jul, 21:11, Kimkat > wrote:
>
> > > Help! I have a 12yo neutered male, adopted in August 2006, declawed in
> > > front (not by me)-- and he loves marking on plastic, or peeing in it.
> > > (plastic dust pan, for example). He has been to the vet to rule out
> > > medical problems, but is there anything I can do? He had also marked
> > > on throw pillows and I have gone through so much Nature's Miracle and
> > > the like-- I am going crazy! He was picked up as a stray by a vet, but
> > > was apparently owned by someone as he was declawed, but he was a stray
> > > for a while I guess after that.
>
> > > I am going crazy here- any ideas???
>
> Thank you to everyone who has replied! Yes, I had a cat before him,
> but she died (17) a few months into his stewardship here- he was
> actually upset about it and sat near her when it was obvious she was
> in distress. They had a love-hate relationship... i am going to try
> the Feliway (found a lot on ebay) and will get the "Urine Off" that I
> had just seen at Bed Bath and Beyond store locally. -- what you have
> said makes sense, he is remarking what I am trying to undo. I made
> things "cat free zones"- he even ailed the plastic cover on a flat of
> water bottle that we brought home from the grocery store. That Feliway
> sounds like aromatherapy for cats!!
>
> He sits at the back screen door a lot and "patrols"- there is one cat
> that he HATES that just started coming around. We get other cats but
> he does not seem to care, even raccoons do not bug him (well some are
> bigger than him and he is 20 lbs.!).
>
> I'll keep you all posted and thanks again!
> Kim

Thank you. I would appreciate that very much indeed.
Best of luck;o)
Sheelagh

sheelagh
July 10th 07, 02:00 PM
> poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case

Will you please leave me alone?

Not only are you being racist, derogatory, deformation of character &
inflammatory, You are really ****ing me off. Don't say that I didn't
warn you. Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
Simple really. Leave me alone.

Charlie Wilkes
July 10th 07, 08:17 PM
On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:31:37 -0700, My Shangri-La wrote:

>> ( my late neutered toms did the same thing, but this strategy worked
>> for us. it is worth a go @ least.)
>> Sheelagh
>
> poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case

Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???

Charlie

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 08:25 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 18:31:37 -0700, My Shangri-La wrote:
>

> >> ( my late neutered toms did the same thing, but this strategy worked
> >> for us. it is worth a go @ least.)
> >> Sheelagh
> >
> > poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case
>
> Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???
>
> Charlie

I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud

I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"

something clear like that

she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here.
she tried to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she
played along.

she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
from the govt.

Charlie Wilkes
July 10th 07, 08:30 PM
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:25:46 -0700, My Shangri-La wrote:

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:

>> > poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case
>>
>> Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???
>>
>> Charlie
>
> I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud
>
> I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"
>
> something clear like that
>
> she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here. she tried
> to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she played along.
>
> she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps from
> the govt.

Did you send any obscene emails?

Charlie

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 08:37 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Did you send any obscene emails?

Noooo

Charlie Wilkes
July 10th 07, 08:42 PM
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:37:56 -0700, My Shangri-La wrote:

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
>> Did you send any obscene emails?
>
> Noooo

Someone did, using your email address.

Charlie

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 08:49 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Someone did, using your email address.
>
> Charlie

That doesn't surprise me.

Matthew
July 10th 07, 08:52 PM
"My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
>> Did you send any obscene emails?
>
> Noooo

Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from posting
them in the group like you did.
Now would you like rephrase your last answer?

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 08:54 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Someone did, using your email address.
>
> Charlie

Her final reply to any emails, were probably words of acceptance.
so simple really.

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 08:58 PM
Matthew wrote:

> Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from posting
> them in the group like you did.
> Now would you like rephrase your last answer?

Don't waste your time.
Did you get a copy of her reply to me?

I told you, I gave her something to post on usenet.
it was ****ty what she did betraying me

and now you fall for it...

there's another side to every story told.

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 09:00 PM
Matthew wrote:

> Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from posting
> them in the group like you did.
> Now would you like rephrase your last answer?

I be damn if she's kept from posting private email, that's what
started this whole thing.

only her words where defamatory, what I posted from her was innoculate
bs

cause, im just not trashy like that.

go find something to read or do Matt, you disapoint me getting in the
middle of her show.

Im not sending anyone a copy of her reply to me.
She learned her lesson. She didn't like the silly stuff I copied her,
no more than I liked the defamatory, OUT OF CONTEXT stuff she quoted
me.

keep stirring the **** somebody

Matthew
July 10th 07, 09:07 PM
"My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from
>> posting
>> them in the group like you did.
>> Now would you like rephrase your last answer?
>
> Don't waste your time.
> Did you get a copy of her reply to me?

Your own words Barry her reply to me that meant you sent an email. Charlie
asked did you send obscene emails to her. The answer should have been yes
you did and should have been follwed by you should have seen the reply she
did

> I told you, I gave her something to post on usenet.
> it was ****ty what she did betraying me
>
> and now you fall for it...

Did I say I believed her that is not what I said Here it is again Please
re read it!
"Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from
posting them in the group like you did. Now would you like rephrase your
last answer?" is my exact quote

> there's another side to every story told.

I know that. I did not pass judgment on you yet have I? This is my first
response to any of it in the group. Is it not?

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 09:11 PM
Matthew wrote:
> "My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Matthew wrote:
> >
> >> Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from
> >> posting
> >> them in the group like you did.
> >> Now would you like rephrase your last answer?
> >
> > Don't waste your time.
> > Did you get a copy of her reply to me?
>
> Your own words Barry her reply to me that meant you sent an email. Charlie
> asked did you send obscene emails to her. The answer should have been yes
> you did and should have been follwed by you should have seen the reply she
> did
>
> > I told you, I gave her something to post on usenet.
> > it was ****ty what she did betraying me
> >
> > and now you fall for it...
> >

> Did I say I believed her that is not what I said Here it is again Please
> re read it!
> "Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from
> posting them in the group like you did. Now would you like rephrase your
> last answer?" is my exact quote
>
> > there's another side to every story told.
> >

> I know that. I did not pass judgment on you yet have I? This is my first
> response to any of it in the group. Is it not?

well, the correct response would have been, it's none of Charlie's
busines or yours either..

then you would have replied about an email she sent you

then you had grounds, but nobody disclosed that part
there is ample reason on my part to believe that you would never get
an email from her

it's called disclosure

you could have been more up front with me

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 09:13 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> > poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case
>
> Will you please leave me alone?
>
> Not only are you being racist, derogatory, deformation of character &
> inflammatory, You are really ****ing me off. Don't say that I didn't
> warn you. Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
> Simple really. Leave me alone.

don't talk to me no more. you're a trouble maker and a two face no
dick getting trouble maker

sheelagh, go **** yourself

Matthew
July 10th 07, 09:22 PM
"My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>> "My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > Don't waste your time.
>> > Did you get a copy of her reply to me?
>>
>> Your own words Barry her reply to me that meant you sent an email.
>> Charlie
>> asked did you send obscene emails to her. The answer should have been
>> yes
>> you did and should have been follwed by you should have seen the reply
>> she
>> did
>>
>> > I told you, I gave her something to post on usenet.
>> > it was ****ty what she did betraying me
>> >
>> > and now you fall for it...
>> >

>> Did I say I believed her that is not what I said Here it is again
>> Please
>> re read it!
>> "Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from
>> posting them in the group like you did. Now would you like rephrase your
>> last answer?" is my exact quote
>>
>> > there's another side to every story told.
>> >

>> I know that. I did not pass judgment on you yet have I? This is my
>> first
>> response to any of it in the group. Is it not?
>
> well, the correct response would have been, it's none of Charlie's
> busines or yours either..

That would have been the best bet but you made it every ones business on the
internet by posting parts of emails in earlier post

> then you would have replied about an email she sent you
>
> then you had grounds, but nobody disclosed that part
> there is ample reason on my part to believe that you would never get
> an email from her

We are friends and talk about a lot of things jsut like me and you do just
me and cybercat does. You talk to me about things We all do this for we are
friends

> it's called disclosure
>
> you could have been more up front with me

Up front with what Barry. She is my friend also.

I have not made a judgment yet have I but you got everyone else already
make a judgment call on you for your other post.

cybercat
July 10th 07, 09:29 PM
"My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:

>> > poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case
>>
>> Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???
>>
>> Charlie
>
> I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud
>
> I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"
>
> something clear like that
>
> she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here.
> she tried to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she
> played along.
>
> she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
> from the govt.

When Sheelagh got here, you were berating me for sending you cat food.

Now you are berating Sheelagh, it doesn't matter what for.

You will always find a reason.

Just like you always find a reason why it (anything that might be wrong) is
someone else's fault.

And everyone can see this but you.

July 10th 07, 09:30 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 12:37:56 -0700, My Shangri-La wrote:
>
>> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>>
>>> Did you send any obscene emails?
>>
>> Noooo
>
> Someone did, using your email address.

Let's have the headers.

July 10th 07, 09:30 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>>
>>> Did you send any obscene emails?
>>
>> Noooo
>>

> Barry I have a copy of the email you sent her. She has kept from posting
> them in the group like you did.
> Now would you like rephrase your last answer?

He is sick, Matthew. He needs to abuse someone.

My Shangri-La
July 10th 07, 09:34 PM
Matthew wrote:

> That would have been the best bet but you made it every ones business on the
> internet by posting parts of emails in earlier post

no no, that two quotes, was her being bored, nothing bad, or then out
of context.
taking something out of context is contriving matt.

> I have not made a judgment yet have I but you got everyone else already
> make a judgment call on you for your other post.

no you don't, you seem to be the only one who doesn't have the facts.

anybody that saw me give the gander what she gave the goose, knows it
was lame bull**** bored stuff. so, i gave her something to do.
something to tell. something she can REALLY betray me with. I knew
you'd get a copy.

I know how she is.

oh! she's got a problem with it now? is that it?

I'm a gentleman Matt. Leave it at that, when I said somebody keep
stirring the proverbial crap, I was being sarcastic.

Charlie Wilkes
July 10th 07, 09:44 PM
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:34:56 +0000, My Shangri-La wrote:

> I'm a gentleman Matt. Leave it at that, when I said somebody keep
> stirring the proverbial crap, I was being sarcastic.

Gentleman? Not if you wrote the email she forwarded to me. It is
obscene and thoroughly creepy.

Charlie

Matthew
July 10th 07, 09:46 PM
"My Shangri-La" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> That would have been the best bet but you made it every ones business on
>> the
>> internet by posting parts of emails in earlier post
>
> no no, that two quotes, was her being bored, nothing bad, or then out
> of context.
> taking something out of context is contriving matt.
>
>> I have not made a judgment yet have I but you got everyone else already
>> make a judgment call on you for your other post.
>
> no you don't, you seem to be the only one who doesn't have the facts.

That maybe right and I don't want to know everything. I have not passed
any judgement yet and not going to.

> anybody that saw me give the gander what she gave the goose, knows it
> was lame bull**** bored stuff. so, i gave her something to do.
> something to tell. something she can REALLY betray me with. I knew
> you'd get a copy.

Persnally she could have posted it her in the group and it would have gone
real bad you know that.

> I know how she is.
>
> oh! she's got a problem with it now? is that it?

She has already let you know what her feelings are

I have kept her conversation with me to me just like what you have talked to
me about have never been anything else but between us. And it will stay
that way

> I'm a gentleman Matt. Leave it at that, when I said somebody keep
> stirring the proverbial crap, I was being sarcastic.

Than what fun would it be than :^)

Barry let it go man it is making you sink to a very low level. You are
getting down to Nick's level buddy and it is not a pretty sight.

judas me
July 10th 07, 09:57 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> Gentleman? Not if you wrote the email she forwarded to me. It is
> obscene and thoroughly creepy.

oh bull**** Charlie, you're ignoring her reply to me.. so sorry!

but! read it again, then go back to your temporary internet files look
at the thumbs and pics in there.. then come back and tell me how
obscene it is

lmao!

gimmie a break, and you're the one who used the term intellectual
honesty.

some brought me some silver, some brought a little gold, what have you
brought me Charlie to keep me from the gallows pole?

nothing but dishonesty

Charlie Wilkes
July 10th 07, 10:51 PM
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:57:52 +0000, judas me wrote:

> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
>
>> Gentleman? Not if you wrote the email she forwarded to me. It is
>> obscene and thoroughly creepy.
>
> oh bull**** Charlie, you're ignoring her reply to me.. so sorry!

If I'm ignoring anything, it is because I don't know about it. Are you
referring to comments she posted in the group, or an email?

> but! read it again, then go back to your temporary internet files look
> at the thumbs and pics in there.. then come back and tell me how obscene
> it is
>
> lmao!
>
> gimmie a break, and you're the one who used the term intellectual
> honesty.
>
> some brought me some silver, some brought a little gold, what have you
> brought me Charlie to keep me from the gallows pole?
>
> nothing but dishonesty

I hardly think so. I asked a straightforward question... did you send
obscene email to Sheelagh? First you evaded the question, then you
answered no, and now you are pleading extenuating circumstances. Who is
being dishonest?

Charlie

judas me
July 10th 07, 10:55 PM
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:57:52 +0000, judas me wrote:
>
> > Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> >
> >> Gentleman? Not if you wrote the email she forwarded to me. It is
> >> obscene and thoroughly creepy.
> >
> > oh bull**** Charlie, you're ignoring her reply to me.. so sorry!
>
> If I'm ignoring anything, it is because I don't know about it. Are you
> referring to comments she posted in the group, or an email?
>

> > but! read it again, then go back to your temporary internet files look
> > at the thumbs and pics in there.. then come back and tell me how obscene
> > it is
> >
> > lmao!
> >
> > gimmie a break, and you're the one who used the term intellectual
> > honesty.
> >
> > some brought me some silver, some brought a little gold, what have you
> > brought me Charlie to keep me from the gallows pole?
> >
> > nothing but dishonesty
>
> I hardly think so. I asked a straightforward question... did you send
> obscene email to Sheelagh? First you evaded the question, then you
> answered no, and now you are pleading extenuating circumstances. Who is
> being dishonest?
>
> Charlie

what did you bring me dear friend?

you're not confused

if my your'e confused my stuff ain't black

sheelagh
July 11th 07, 05:19 AM
On 10 Jul, 20:25, My Shangri-La > wrote:
> Charlie Wilkes wrote:

> > > poor white trash, back stabbin' - cat licking - case
>
> > Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???
>
> > Charlie
>
> I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud
>
> I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"
>
> something clear like that
>
> she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here.
> she tried to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she
> played along.
>
> she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
> from the govt.

> I told her I think she's a fake and a fraud
>
> I said, "you're a fake! and a fraud"
>
> something clear like that

> > Barry, have you been sending obscene emails to Sheelagh???

> she tried to stick her nose in opb, when she first got here.
> she tried to bite me back then, but I pretended she was nice. she
> played along.

Why would you do that to me?

You are openly admitting that you that you pretended I was a nice
person, & that I played along?

Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?

> she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
> from the govt.

Bored shiftless, & I get food stamps from the government?
I think not. I work bloody hard caring for a disabled person & a part
time job too Anyway, why say that?

I live and care for someone who broke their back whilst working. I
have nothing to be ashamed of. So what If I do live on an open
pension? If I don't mind, so what on earth has it got to do with you?

Paul payed his tax's & national insurances for over 30 years. That is
why he gets a pension, not that it is any of your business.
I suppose you are talking from the moral high ground from someone who
works hard for a living, pays their tax's & you resent anyone who
might have great need of welfare benefits?
Get a life & leave mine alone!

July 11th 07, 06:22 AM
On Jul 10, 4:46 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> Barry let it go man it is making you sink to a very low level. You are
> getting down to Nick's level buddy and it is not a pretty sight.

....and NOW, finally, you see why 'Nick' "got down to that level".
Ultimately, he's a manipulative, lying piece of white trash garbage
who thinks he's the reincarnation of Oscar Wilde.

Barry's favorite ploy is to spout off with his racist, obscene
nonsense in other NGs, then run off and play oppressed "victim" when
someone gives him a dose of his own medicine. Now you're seeing it
firsthand.

And, of course, there's always the protectors of this 'gentle,
misunderstood genius' (before he tries to sponge off of them) -- and
then he attacks them and smears them with his patented verbal smegma.

Don't say you weren't warned -- quite some time ago. But noooo.....

sheelagh
July 11th 07, 06:29 AM
On 10 Jul, 20:37, My Shangri-La > wrote:
> Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> > Did you send any obscene emails?
>
> Noooo

That is untrue. you disappoint me..!!

I'm not going to jump into this with both feet first.
I am going to think about it for a while.

I had no idea that this thread was going on until late last night.
& I intend to think hard before replying in anger. Both Charlie &
Matthew are mutual friends and deserve better than to be lied to.

They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.
Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.

I'd like to think that this is a big mistake and you never meant it to
go this far? we all make mistakes, & I would like to think this is one
of yours? I know that I have certainly made many of them, including
quoting you @ all.
This must stop however. Now!
You have humiliated & hurt me as well. Please end this.

Matthew
July 11th 07, 06:58 AM

Who are you? This is your first post so how did you warn me?

July 11th 07, 08:26 AM
On Jul 11, 1:58 am, "Matthew" > wrote:

> Who are you?

Name not important. Message important.

>This is your first post so how did you warn me?

Hardly my first post -- and "you" refers to the NG in general (or at
least the ones who defended him).

judas me
July 11th 07, 10:10 AM
On Jul 11, 5:29 am, sheelagh > wrote:

> They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
> Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.

is that what you see this as? choosing between friends? I call that
being covertly divisive; it means you can't have but one friend at the
time.

> Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
> deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.

same here, I can provide your reply

keep pushing me

I said let the crap dry up!
stop talking about it

cybercat
July 11th 07, 10:15 AM
"judas me" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 11, 5:29 am, sheelagh > wrote:
>
>> They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
>> Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.
>
> is that what you see this as? choosing between friends? I call that
> being covertly divisive; it means you can't have but one friend at the
> time.
>
>> Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
>> deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.
>>
> same here, I can provide your reply
>
> keep pushing me
>
> I said let the crap dry up!
> stop talking about it

Why should she?

judas you
July 11th 07, 01:25 PM
sheelagh wrote:
> On 10 Jul, 20:37, My Shangri-La > wrote:
> > Charlie Wilkes wrote:
> > > Did you send any obscene emails?
> >
> > Noooo
>
> That is untrue. you disappoint me..!!

Tell the whole truth stop making me look bad.

Im not a nym on here, Im a real person, with address and known
character

I should haul you into court for defamation

why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH

why not tell what your last reply to me in this was sheelagh?
It do take two don't it!

wow, you got Charlie and Matt eating out of the palm of your hand.

don't forget who made this public, it won't me! charlie did. then
matt.
short story is.. you did.. did you know they were going public?

If you was to hand me a lopsided one sided story, my first reaction
would be...
... this is a private matter, should be kept private...
my next reaction would be, find out the other side of the story, not
sit back as if I have some trump and bulldoze what there may have been
of any friendship.

Im not Matt or Charlie's friend no more, they are not bright enough to
turn a ****ing coin over then screw'em. and you too you double tongued
lying shiftless sac of crap!

TELL THE TRUTH SHEELAGH!

And, thank you Charlie and Matt! Congratulations, Hang in there boys!

;-)

judas you
July 11th 07, 01:34 PM
sheelagh wrote:

> Why would you do that to me?

why did you post my private email? why did you tell matt and charlie
half a story?

> You are openly admitting that you that you pretended I was a nice
> person, & that I played along?

yes, when you posted my private email to the group, that is the new
feeling I was overcome with!

> Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?

Yes, I probably do sheelagh, it probably feels like someone posting
private email to a news group.

> > she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
> > from the govt.
>
> Bored shiftless, & I get food stamps from the government?
> I think not. I work bloody hard caring for a disabled person & a part
> time job too Anyway, why say that?

cause you must be shiftless to be so divisive.

> I live and care for someone who broke their back whilst working. I
> have nothing to be ashamed of. So what If I do live on an open
> pension? If I don't mind, so what on earth has it got to do with you?

You posted my private email to the group, refuse to see it as wrong,
then finally you do and arrogantly say, you will never apologize to me
for it, when up till then, I had never said or done nothing to you,
your last email before you posted my private email was nice as usual,
and showed no signs of breakdown. You tell me what happened.

> Paul payed his tax's & national insurances for over 30 years. That is
> why he gets a pension, not that it is any of your business.
> I suppose you are talking from the moral high ground from someone who
> works hard for a living, pays their tax's & you resent anyone who
> might have great need of welfare benefits?
> Get a life & leave mine alone!

You won't talking that crap when I was replying to all of your upset
emails about Nick.
I never bothered you, I never sent you long emails to read and
difficult to read.
I never buried my answers deep inside a long cut up back and forth
email, I kept my
replies clean and gentlemenly.

Out of nowhere, you post my private email.
then you do this huge song and dance all around it, and you have the
nerve to ask me how it makes you feel

I don't know how it makes me feel sheelagh, Im too busy trying to get
the knife out of my back.

cybercat
July 11th 07, 03:21 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>
>> Why would you do that to me?
>
> why did you post my private email? why did you tell matt and charlie
> half a story?
>

>> You are openly admitting that you that you pretended I was a nice
>> person, & that I played along?
>
> yes, when you posted my private email to the group, that is the new
> feeling I was overcome with!
>
>> Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
>
> Yes, I probably do sheelagh, it probably feels like someone posting
> private email to a news group.
>
>> > she's bored and shiftless, sitting there trying to get food stamps
>> > from the govt.
>>
>> Bored shiftless, & I get food stamps from the government?
>> I think not. I work bloody hard caring for a disabled person & a part
>> time job too Anyway, why say that?
>
> cause you must be shiftless to be so divisive.
>
>> I live and care for someone who broke their back whilst working. I
>> have nothing to be ashamed of. So what If I do live on an open
>> pension? If I don't mind, so what on earth has it got to do with you?
>
> You posted my private email to the group, refuse to see it as wrong,
> then finally you do and arrogantly say, you will never apologize to me
> for it, when up till then, I had never said or done nothing to you,
> your last email before you posted my private email was nice as usual,
> and showed no signs of breakdown. You tell me what happened.
>
>> Paul payed his tax's & national insurances for over 30 years. That is
>> why he gets a pension, not that it is any of your business.
>> I suppose you are talking from the moral high ground from someone who
>> works hard for a living, pays their tax's & you resent anyone who
>> might have great need of welfare benefits?
>> Get a life & leave mine alone!
>
> You won't talking that crap when I was replying to all of your upset
> emails about Nick.
> I never bothered you, I never sent you long emails to read and
> difficult to read.
> I never buried my answers deep inside a long cut up back and forth
> email, I kept my
> replies clean and gentlemenly.
>
> Out of nowhere, you post my private email.
> then you do this huge song and dance all around it, and you have the
> nerve to ask me how it makes you feel
>
> I don't know how it makes me feel sheelagh, Im too busy trying to get
> the knife out of my back.

It is amazing. You sound exactly like you sound with me every single time
you are in the wrong. I feel so cheap.

:D

July 11th 07, 03:23 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>> >
>> > Noooo
>>
>> That is untrue. you disappoint me..!!
>
> Tell the whole truth stop making me look bad.
>
> Im not a nym on here, Im a real person, with address and known
> character
>
> I should haul you into court for defamation
>
> why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH
>
> why not tell what your last reply to me in this was sheelagh?
> It do take two don't it!
>
> wow, you got Charlie and Matt eating out of the palm of your hand.
>
> don't forget who made this public, it won't me! charlie did. then
> matt.
> short story is.. you did.. did you know they were going public?
>
> If you was to hand me a lopsided one sided story, my first reaction
> would be...
> .. this is a private matter, should be kept private...

So that you can display all that sexy rage to sheelagh, and make her think
that
your abuse is something she "has coming," eh, Barry?

The saddest thing is, she will fall for it.

July 11th 07, 03:57 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> You posted my private email to the group, refuse to see it as wrong,
> then finally you do and arrogantly say, you will never apologize to me
> for it, when up till then, I had never said or done nothing to you,
> your last email before you posted my private email was nice as usual,
> and showed no signs of breakdown. You tell me what happened.

I can't watch any more. What a trainwreck you are. And you have the
British windbag hooked. Maybe she will send you part of Paul's pension
check.

Matthew
July 11th 07, 05:51 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> sheelagh wrote:
>> >
>> > Noooo
>>
>> That is untrue. you disappoint me..!!
>
> Tell the whole truth stop making me look bad.
>
> Im not a nym on here, Im a real person, with address and known
> character
>
> I should haul you into court for defamation
>
> why? BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH
>
> why not tell what your last reply to me in this was sheelagh?
> It do take two don't it!
>
> wow, you got Charlie and Matt eating out of the palm of your hand.
>
> don't forget who made this public, it won't me! charlie did. then
> matt.
> short story is.. you did.. did you know they were going public?
>
> If you was to hand me a lopsided one sided story, my first reaction
> would be...
> .. this is a private matter, should be kept private...
> my next reaction would be, find out the other side of the story, not
> sit back as if I have some trump and bulldoze what there may have been
> of any friendship.
>
> Im not Matt or Charlie's friend no more, they are not bright enough to
> turn a ****ing coin over then screw'em. and you too you double tongued
> lying shiftless sac of crap!
>
> TELL THE TRUTH SHEELAGH!
>
> And, thank you Charlie and Matt! Congratulations, Hang in there boys!
>
> ;-)

Half truth about what Barry? I have the full emails, replies, headers and
have read them. There is nothing to hide. I have not passed a judgment
yet, ridiculed you yet or called you a liar yet have I. Have I said it is
her over you or anything like that. All I did was tell you would you like
to rephrase your answer when Charlie asked you a direct answer?

There is a phrase from a book that I read when I was young It was "what a
web we weave when we practice to deceive" I believe it is from Charlotte's
web. The simpler the statement the more easy it is to believe

Matthew
July 11th 07, 05:52 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "judas me" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Jul 11, 5:29 am, sheelagh > wrote:
>>
>>> They also deserve better than to be asked to choose between us too.
>>> Friends don't do that;friendship is unconditional.
>>
>> is that what you see this as? choosing between friends? I call that
>> being covertly divisive; it means you can't have but one friend at the
>> time.
>>
>>> Please remain aware that I can provide all of the information that you
>>> deny, & say that they haven't seen or read yet.
>>>
>> same here, I can provide your reply
>>
>> keep pushing me
>>
>> I said let the crap dry up!
>> stop talking about it
>
> Why should she?

Barry you are the one that keeps going on about here in the group. She
already told you to leave her alone I believe this was the most important
part of the quote from her in another post.

"Will you please leave me alone?

Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
Simple really. Leave me alone."

cybercat
July 11th 07, 06:09 PM
"Matthew" > wrote
> Barry you are the one that keeps going on about here in the group. She
> already told you to leave her alone I believe this was the most
> important part of the quote from her in another post.
>
> "Will you please leave me alone?
>
> Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
> Simple really. Leave me alone."

But he needs someone to manipulate and hurt. If Barry
can make you feel ANYTHING, even really bad, he thinks
this boosts his importance and makes him more of a man.

Very shaky self esteem.

Makes him damned easy to manipulate, as a matter of fact.

lol

Matthew
July 11th 07, 06:13 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Matthew" > wrote
>> Barry you are the one that keeps going on about here in the group. She
>> already told you to leave her alone I believe this was the most
>> important part of the quote from her in another post.
>>
>> "Will you please leave me alone?
>>
>> Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
>> Simple really. Leave me alone."
>>

> But he needs someone to manipulate and hurt. If Barry
> can make you feel ANYTHING, even really bad, he thinks
> this boosts his importance and makes him more of a man.
>
> Very shaky self esteem.
>
> Makes him damned easy to manipulate, as a matter of fact.
>
> lol
ROFLMAO so true

cybercat
July 11th 07, 06:22 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "Matthew" > wrote
>>> Barry you are the one that keeps going on about here in the group. She
>>> already told you to leave her alone I believe this was the most
>>> important part of the quote from her in another post.
>>>
>>> "Will you please leave me alone?
>>>
>>> Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
>>> Simple really. Leave me alone."
>>>

>> But he needs someone to manipulate and hurt. If Barry
>> can make you feel ANYTHING, even really bad, he thinks
>> this boosts his importance and makes him more of a man.
>>
>> Very shaky self esteem.
>>
>> Makes him damned easy to manipulate, as a matter of fact.
>>
>> lol
> ROFLMAO so true

It is so not good to try to bull**** a bull****ter. Once I even smell the
effort, all bets are off. I leave 'em in a trail of subterfuge so thick they
never find their way out. AND get exactly what I want. While making
everything look like it was their idea so that they don't realize they never
got what they were trying to work out of me.

It's only fair.

*smoochie*

judas you
July 11th 07, 07:20 PM
cybercat wrote:

> Why should she?

cause she consented maybe?

you think?

judas you
July 11th 07, 07:21 PM
Matthew wrote:

> Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
> Simple really. Leave me alone."

right and ask a question in the same post
and no, you can't ask someone to leave you alone yet keep defaming
them in other posts. it don't work that way.

now YOU leave me alone please, your gullibleness is more than I can
bare.

don't talk about me, or to me no more, it's aggravating me.
Thanks

judas you
July 11th 07, 07:24 PM
Matthew wrote:

> Half truth about what Barry? I have the full emails, replies, headers and
> have read them. There is nothing to hide. I have not passed a judgment
> yet, ridiculed you yet or called you a liar yet have I. Have I said it is
> her over you or anything like that. All I did was tell you would you like
> to rephrase your answer when Charlie asked you a direct answer?

save it, I can assure you, you only got half

Matthew
July 11th 07, 07:51 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Half truth about what Barry? I have the full emails, replies, headers
>> and
>> have read them. There is nothing to hide. I have not passed a judgment
>> yet, ridiculed you yet or called you a liar yet have I. Have I said it
>> is
>> her over you or anything like that. All I did was tell you would you
>> like
>> to rephrase your answer when Charlie asked you a direct answer?
>
> save it, I can assure you, you only got half

"A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult"

Matthew
July 11th 07, 07:51 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
>> Simple really. Leave me alone."
>
> right and ask a question in the same post
> and no, you can't ask someone to leave you alone yet keep defaming
> them in other posts. it don't work that way.

Barry! Barry!! I think you need to rephrases that statement again

> now YOU leave me alone please, your gullibleness is more than I can
> bare.

Two quotes you should remember

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

"Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to
others, it will be dealt to you in return."

> don't talk about me, or to me no more, it's aggravating me.
> Thanks

But Barry this is the WWW it doesn't happen that way. How many people
have asked you to do this in all the other groups and all you did was step
up it up on them.

Why are all of us hitting a little to close to home? Not easy being on the
receiving side is it. It gives you something to think about before doing it
again.

Truth no matters who says it can be a little hard to handle sometimes!
Don't worry it takes time. I know how it is just step back, take a deep
breath. It is a lot to take in at once sit back down if you need to, have a
smoke.
Reality of what we all are saying will hopefully come back to you.

I am in the quoting mood today so here is another favorite

"Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never
boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take
offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins
but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope,
and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end."

CatNipped[_2_]
July 11th 07, 08:49 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> Who are you? This is your first post so how did you warn me?

LOL! You really can't tell from the posting style and content who this
is??!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
July 11th 07, 08:50 PM
Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the Twilight
Zone?? ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Matthew
July 11th 07, 09:30 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>

>> Who are you? This is your first post so how did you warn me?
>
> LOL! You really can't tell from the posting style and content who this
> is??!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

I already knew when I googled it. Was seeing if he would step up to the
plate ;-)

Matthew
July 11th 07, 09:32 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
> Twilight Zone?? ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

More like a bad episode of MTV sweet sixteen with a real spoiled brat in it

Charlie Wilkes
July 11th 07, 10:15 PM
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:50:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

> Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
> Twilight Zone?? ;>
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
do you think?

Charlie

CatNipped[_2_]
July 11th 07, 10:20 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:50:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
>
>> Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
>> Twilight Zone?? ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
> do you think?
>
> Charlie

Oh, fer shure, post it. It will serve as an example of ignoring my sainted
old mother's advice, "Always write as if your mother, your husband, your
boss and your priest are reading your words - then you will never regret
what you've written!" ;>

Plus, it will advance the plot of this soap opera!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
July 11th 07, 10:23 PM
"Matthew" > wrote

> "Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never
> boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take
> offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's
> sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to
> hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end."

It's really true. Anything else is not love at all.

judas you
July 11th 07, 10:28 PM
On Jul 11, 9:15 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:50:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
> > Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
> > Twilight Zone?? ;>
>
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
> do you think?
>
> Charlie

yes you are

say, why don't you let sheelagh decide in this.
that seems fair enough

let her decide

cybercat
July 11th 07, 11:17 PM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:50:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
>
>> Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
>> Twilight Zone?? ;>
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>
> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
> do you think?

Post it.

judas you
July 11th 07, 11:20 PM
On Jul 11, 10:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> Post it.

post what?

there is nothing to post cyber, sorry to disappoint you, we was bored,
we started some drama.

Now this is boring.

ok, back to your lobster tails

cybercat
July 11th 07, 11:31 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Jul 11, 10:17 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> Post it.
>
> post what?
>
> there is nothing to post cyber, sorry to disappoint you, we was bored,
> we started some drama.
>
> Now this is boring.
>
> ok, back to your lobster tails

I know you. You are scared to death.

Shame on you.

Learn to control yourself and your rage.

You raged on someone as gentle and kind as Sheelagh?

You have no shame at all.

judas you
July 11th 07, 11:34 PM
cybercat wrote:

> I know you. You are scared to death.

of what? it's nobodies business what I do in private.

> Shame on you.

shame on you!

judas you
July 11th 07, 11:45 PM
cybercat wrote:

> You raged on someone as gentle and kind as Sheelagh?

I didn't rage on her, find me some rage, you keep accusing me!
find me some rage!

I get the feeling you'd rather see sheelagh and me at odds.

protect her? why not encourage her to keep private emails private?
if you care about her? or.. is she still in your caring kill file

give it a rest, I know what you're about

Im not replying to you no more, so don't bother
it's a waste of my time

soooo shiftless and boring you are
same old blood thirsty crap

why not go enjoy your life! stop looking for something to beat up on

you will never beat up on me again

Matthew
July 11th 07, 11:45 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:50:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
>>> Twilight Zone?? ;>
>>>
>>> Hugs,
>>>
>>> CatNipped
>>
>> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
>> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
>> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
>> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
>> do you think?
>>

> Post it.

Lets ask sheelagh if you can see it. It is obscene enough not to offend
anyone else here about

Matthew
July 11th 07, 11:47 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 11, 9:15 pm, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 14:50:10 -0500, CatNipped wrote:
>> > Does anyone else feel like they've walked into a soap opera in the
>> > Twilight Zone?? ;>
>>
>> > Hugs,
>>
>> > CatNipped
>>
>> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
>> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
>> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
>> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
>> do you think?
>>
>> Charlie
>
> yes you are
>
> say, why don't you let sheelagh decide in this.
> that seems fair enough
>
> let her decide

Already sent her an email asking her to come to the group

cybercat
July 11th 07, 11:54 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .

>>> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
>>> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
>>> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
>>> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
>>> do you think?
>>>

>> Post it.
>
> Lets ask sheelagh if you can see it. It is obscene enough not to offend
> anyone else here about

My goodness.

July 11th 07, 11:56 PM
"judas you" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> You raged on someone as gentle and kind as Sheelagh?
>
> I didn't rage on her, find me some rage, you keep accusing me!
> find me some rage!

OH, so it is obscene but not angry? Interesting.

> I get the feeling you'd rather see sheelagh and me at odds.

Not at all. It just sounds to me like you sent mail a lot like the mail you
used to send me to Sheelagh. I guess we are interchangeable. The only
difference is, she exposed you.

> protect her? why not encourage her to keep private emails private?
> if you care about her? or.. is she still in your caring kill file
>
> give it a rest, I know what you're about
>
> Im not replying to you no more, so don't bother
> it's a waste of my time
>
> soooo shiftless and boring you are
> same old blood thirsty crap
>
> why not go enjoy your life! stop looking for something to beat up on
>
> you will never beat up on me again

lol

Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.

judas you
July 11th 07, 11:59 PM
cybercat wrote:

> lol
>
> Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.

I keep telling you, that's all that matters.
I don't need group approval to love myself, and remove myself from
your abuses.

The good you did went out with the final abuses. Sorry, you should,
take a look in the mirror...

And you're the one who pretended to stand gazing at a scripture Matt
posted, that Love takes no delight in someone elses sins.. yet here
you are with blood dripping from your eye teeth.

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 12:07 AM
On Jul 11, 6:59 pm, judas you > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > lol
>
> > Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.
>
> I keep telling you, that's all that matters.
> I don't need group approval to love myself, and remove myself from
> your abuses.

Then why don't you just **** off and disappear, then?

Because you NEED the attention. Face it.

Matthew
July 12th 07, 12:09 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .

>>> I am partly to blame for starting this latest round. Sheelagh forwarded
>>> a lurid email from Barry, and I was curious what Barry had to say for
>>> himself. Now I'm debating whether I should take it upon myself to post
>>> the forwarded email, since Sheelagh doesn't seem to want to do so. What
>>> do you think?
>>>

>> Post it.
>
> Lets ask sheelagh if you can see it. It is obscene enough not to offend
> anyone else here about
That came out wrong it is not rated r but in the NC-17 close to X
category

judas you
July 12th 07, 12:10 AM
Matthew wrote:

> Already sent her an email asking her to come to the group

the point is, stop stirring crap

you've got a personal agenda and you don't care how you fulfill it

Matts goal is to "teach me a lesson about what I say to people"
yet, Matt does not offer any quotes, showing where I actually did
that.

Can't you see 2 feet in front of you? stop and think a min

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 12:12 AM
On Jul 11, 7:10 pm, judas you > wrote:
> Matthew wrote:
> > Already sent her an email asking her to come to the group
>
> the point is, stop stirring crap
>
> you've got a personal agenda and you don't care how you fulfill it
>
> Matts goal is to "teach me a lesson about what I say to people"
> yet, Matt does not offer any quotes, showing where I actually did
> that.
>
> Can't you see 2 feet in front of you? stop and think a min

Game over, ****nut. No one believes a word you say.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

judas you
July 12th 07, 12:12 AM
Jeremy Bentham wrote:
> On Jul 11, 6:59 pm, judas you > wrote:
> > cybercat wrote:
> > > lol
> >
> > > Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.
> >
> > I keep telling you, that's all that matters.
> > I don't need group approval to love myself, and remove myself from
> > your abuses.
>
> Then why don't you just **** off and disappear, then?
>
> Because you NEED the attention. Face it.

you posted more last night than you have in all the history Ive ever
dug up on you.
and you've been posting since 1986 at least...

but last night, you revealed more about you and why you do the things
you do..
something like.. "now you see..." I intend to go back and see why you
do the things you do, at some point I might. Thanks for sharing from
your heart. Ill be careful with that info.

cybercat
July 12th 07, 12:13 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> lol
>>
>> Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.
>
> I keep telling you, that's all that matters.

That is more than apparent. You tell yourself anything you need to believe.

It's pathetic.

"judas you" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> lol
>>
>> Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.
>
> I keep telling you, that's all that matters.
> I don't need group approval to love myself, and remove myself from
> your abuses.
>
> The good you did went out with the final abuses. Sorry, you should,
> take a look in the mirror...
>
> And you're the one who pretended to stand gazing at a scripture Matt
> posted, that Love takes no delight in someone elses sins.. yet here
> you are with blood dripping from your eye teeth.

Right. Barry the victim. I thought you were not talking to me? Try harder.
My head is still back at June 1. I listen to the hateful voice message you
left me
every day, just to remind myself of how you really feel about me. The
message
you left after I hung up on you because I didn't want to hear your filthy
rage.

So now you're sending obscene emails to Sheelagh, that are not angry,
just obscene? Well, you go, pussy boy. Only I am thinking they did not
go over so well, since she sent them on to Charlie and Matthew.

lol

Matthew
July 12th 07, 12:14 AM
"Jeremy Bentham" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 11, 6:59 pm, judas you > wrote:
>> cybercat wrote:
>> > lol
>>
>> > Nobody believes you any more but you, asshole.
>>
>> I keep telling you, that's all that matters.
>> I don't need group approval to love myself, and remove myself from
>> your abuses.
>
><snipped>
>
> Because you NEED the attention. Face it.

And you are any different?

cybercat
July 12th 07, 12:15 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> cybercat wrote:
>
>> You raged on someone as gentle and kind as Sheelagh?
>
> I didn't rage on her, find me some rage, you keep accusing me!
> find me some rage!
>
> I get the feeling you'd rather see sheelagh and me at odds.
>
> protect her? why not encourage her to keep private emails private?
> if you care about her? or.. is she still in your caring kill file

Barry. lol

YOU did this. Sheelagh merely quoted one of your emails, then
you posted her whole email, right?

Where she mentioned that you had asked she and Booke for money.

You dragged this into the public realm just as you loved to do with me.

You are once again dangling a dick that nobody wants.

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 12:20 AM
On Jul 11, 7:12 pm, judas you > wrote:
> you posted more last night than you have in all the history Ive ever
> dug up on you.
> and you've been posting since 1986 at least...

Try 2004. And I posted twice last night.

Anyway, this isn't about me. This is about you having NO GAME LEFT.
You done, nigga. Your mind**** days are over here.

There's thousands of other NGs, and at least as many gullible marks
you can try to manipulate. Go find fresh meat to troll. The stream
done dried up for you here.

judas you
July 12th 07, 12:22 AM
On Jul 11, 11:15 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:

> YOU did this. Sheelagh merely quoted one of your emails, then
> you posted her whole email, right?

thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
it's about you wanting to hurt me.

Let the record show, she wants to hurt me.

> Where she mentioned that you had asked she and Booke for money.
>
> You dragged this into the public realm just as you loved to do with me.

no silly, she posted my email, then I posted a bs email..
it didn't say anything, neither was it a campaign to smear her.
she said she was wrong. leave it at that. and me too! we both
said we was wrong, two wrongs don't make a right.

ooks like you might have to talk about cats after all

> You are once again dangling a dick that nobody wants.

you don't know if my big achy cock is dangling or bulging standing
straight up 'blow ready" don't you talk ugly to me!

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 12:34 AM
On Jul 11, 7:22 pm, judas you > wrote:
> blah blah blah

You DONE, nigga!!

GET OUT

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

cybercat
July 12th 07, 12:35 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jul 11, 11:15 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> YOU did this. Sheelagh merely quoted one of your emails, then
>> you posted her whole email, right?
>
> thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
> stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
> it's about you wanting to hurt me.

You flaming ****ing hypocrite. hahaha!

Okay, back in my killfile.

I have better things to do than watch the trainwreck that you are, you
lying, abusive asshole.

YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PULL OF BEING A CON
MAN, Barry!

You got nothing from me but what I wanted to give, though you did try
hard.

ahahahaha!

judas you
July 12th 07, 12:40 AM
On Jul 11, 11:35 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "judas you" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > On Jul 11, 11:15 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
> >> YOU did this. Sheelagh merely quoted one of your emails, then
> >> you posted her whole email, right?
>
> > thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
> > stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
> > it's about you wanting to hurt me.
>
> You flaming ****ing hypocrite. hahaha!
>
> Okay, back in my killfile.
>
> I have better things to do than watch the trainwreck that you are, you
> lying, abusive asshole.
>
> YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PULL OF BEING A CON
> MAN, Barry!
>
> You got nothing from me but what I wanted to give, though you did try
> hard.

you don't have anything

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 12:42 AM
On Jul 11, 7:40 pm, judas you > wrote:
> On Jul 11, 11:35 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>

> > "judas you" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...

> > > thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
> > > stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
> > > it's about you wanting to hurt me.
>
> > You flaming ****ing hypocrite. hahaha!
>
> > Okay, back in my killfile.
>
> > I have better things to do than watch the trainwreck that you are, you
> > lying, abusive asshole.
>
> > YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PULL OF BEING A CON
> > MAN, Barry!
>
> > You got nothing from me but what I wanted to give, though you did try
> > hard.
>
> you don't have anything- Hide quoted text -

BYE! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAA

Matthew
July 12th 07, 12:43 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Jul 11, 11:15 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> YOU did this. Sheelagh merely quoted one of your emails, then
>> you posted her whole email, right?
>
> thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
> stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
> it's about you wanting to hurt me.
>
> Let the record show, she wants to hurt me.
>
>> Where she mentioned that you had asked she and Booke for money.
>>
>> You dragged this into the public realm just as you loved to do with me.
>
> no silly, she posted my email, then I posted a bs email..
> it didn't say anything, neither was it a campaign to smear her.
> she said she was wrong. leave it at that. and me too! we both
> said we was wrong, two wrongs don't make a right.
>
> ooks like you might have to talk about cats after all
>
>> You are once again dangling a dick that nobody wants.
>
> you don't know if my big achy cock is dangling or bulging standing
> straight up 'blow ready" don't you talk ugly to me!

Now this is getting interesting. Cyber cat, Charlie Hell even Nick You
want me to cook up some gourmet popcorn. This is better than the move I saw
last night

cybercat
July 12th 07, 12:44 AM
"Jeremy Bentham" > wrote
> Your mind**** days are over here.

I think "mind****" is an accurate characterization.

But I think he convinces himself that he does not do this.

The saddest thing is the way he lies to himself.

I would never have believed it if I had not seen it myself
over and over and over again.

The truth of the matter is, he does not have to manipulate and
cheat and lie. If he did not do these things, he would be quite
a lovable person.

But he thinks he has to, because on a deep level he feels inadequate
and unworthy of love and loving attention, real friendship, and so
forth.

I'm not angry any more, just very sad.

What I want to know is why you have fixated so on him.

It's more than a little creepy.

I mean, what is it to you if he is a phony manipulative using abusive
liar?

Really, I want to know.

Matthew
July 12th 07, 12:44 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ps.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Already sent her an email asking her to come to the group
>
> the point is, stop stirring crap

Barry you are the one that is keeping it going. Don't you realize this

> you've got a personal agenda and you don't care how you fulfill it

If this was true You know me I could tear up the internet and get really
nasty. My ex [email protected] taught me how and I could really do a number. But I
haven't yet and don't plan on it. It is more interesting on how you are
playing it out. I am just waiting to see how long before you realize its 3
moves to checkmate and the other side is moving the queen.

> Matts goal is to "teach me a lesson about what I say to people"
> yet, Matt does not offer any quotes, showing where I actually did
> that.
>
> Can't you see 2 feet in front of you? stop and think a min

No agenda just stepping up and what I think is the right thing to do.

I know you got potential. I have stepped up many of times and what needed
to be said. I know you are actually a nice guy but you got yourself in a
spot and digging yourself deeper.

Either way you go you are the one going to have to look at yourself in the
mirror when you get out of bed and say how the [email protected] did this happen and why.
The answer will be staring right back at you

I got my own sins to bear like we all have

cybercat
July 12th 07, 12:47 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Matthew wrote:
>
>> Leave me be, & you will never have to speak to me again.
>> Simple really. Leave me alone."
>
> right and ask a question in the same post
> and no, you can't ask someone to leave you alone yet keep defaming
> them in other posts. it don't work that way.
>
> now YOU leave me alone please, your gullibleness is more than I can
> bare.
>
> don't talk about me, or to me no more, it's aggravating me.
> Thanks

I just wanted to say that I am very pleased that you finally learned how to
spell "aggravating."

Sionara, sad little man.

July 12th 07, 12:49 AM
"Matthew" > wrote

>> you don't know if my big achy cock is dangling or bulging standing
>> straight up 'blow ready" don't you talk ugly to me!
>>

> Now this is getting interesting. Cyber cat, Charlie Hell even Nick You
> want me to cook up some gourmet popcorn.

I like popcorn!

>This is better than the move I saw last night

What did you see? I saw "Evening" at the movies, it was kind of sappy.

Matthew
July 12th 07, 12:51 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "judas you" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> On Jul 11, 11:15 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>>
>>> YOU did this. Sheelagh merely quoted one of your emails, then
>>> you posted her whole email, right?
>>
>> thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
>> stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
>> it's about you wanting to hurt me.
>
> You flaming ****ing hypocrite. hahaha!
>
> Okay, back in my killfile.
>
> I have better things to do than watch the trainwreck that you are, you
> lying, abusive asshole.
>
> YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PULL OF BEING A CON
> MAN, Barry!
>
> You got nothing from me but what I wanted to give, though you did try
> hard.
>
> ahahahaha!

But cyber it just has gotten to the good part. It is like one of those old
time story line movies. The ones that you see the hero die at the end than
come back next week only to see the hero somehow lived when you know he
died. It is like one of those terrible horror movies you just have to look
no matter how bad it has gotten.

I can make us a couple of Shirley temples; mine of course being no alcohol
in it. I cook up some gourmet snacks and all of us can sit back and enjoy
the show. We just need a title for the film so we can sell the rights to
it.

cybercat
July 12th 07, 12:56 AM
"Matthew" > wrote in message

> "cybercat" > wrote in message
> .. .
>>
>> "judas you" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>>> thaaat's right, minimize the offense, yet it was slanderous.
>>> stick to your guns cyber, remember this is not about right or wrong
>>> it's about you wanting to hurt me.
>>
>> You flaming ****ing hypocrite. hahaha!
>>
>> Okay, back in my killfile.
>>
>> I have better things to do than watch the trainwreck that you are, you
>> lying, abusive asshole.
>>
>> YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO PULL OF BEING A CON
>> MAN, Barry!
>>
>> You got nothing from me but what I wanted to give, though you did try
>> hard.
>>
>> ahahahaha!
>

> But cyber it just has gotten to the good part. It is like one of those
> old time story line movies. The ones that you see the hero die at the end
> than come back next week only to see the hero somehow lived when you know
> he died. It is like one of those terrible horror movies you just have to
> look no matter how bad it has gotten.
>
> I can make us a couple of Shirley temples; mine of course being no alcohol
> in it. I cook up some gourmet snacks and all of us can sit back and enjoy
> the show. We just need a title for the film so we can sell the rights to
> it.

Well, if you think I should hang out, then I will. But I am having a glass
of
wine. I need something to do until "Rescue Me" comes on FX.

July 12th 07, 12:58 AM
"Matthew" > wrote
> Either way you go you are the one going to have to look at yourself in the
> mirror when you get out of bed and say how the [email protected] did this happen and
> why.

No, Matthew. He will not look in the mirror he will bury his head in the
sand.

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 01:00 AM
On Jul 11, 7:44 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Jeremy Bentham" > wrote
>
> > Your mind**** days are over here.
>
> I think "mind****" is an accurate characterization.
>
> But I think he convinces himself that he does not do this.
>
> The saddest thing is the way he lies to himself.
>
> I would never have believed it if I had not seen it myself
> over and over and over again.
>
> The truth of the matter is, he does not have to manipulate and
> cheat and lie. If he did not do these things, he would be quite
> a lovable person.
>
> But he thinks he has to, because on a deep level he feels inadequate
> and unworthy of love and loving attention, real friendship, and so
> forth.
>
> I'm not angry any more, just very sad.
>
> What I want to know is why you have fixated so on him.
>
> It's more than a little creepy.

Call it a hobby. A way to kill time while other programs are running.
And a serving of just deserts for him.

> I mean, what is it to you if he is a phony manipulative using abusive
> liar?
>
> Really, I want to know.

Because he bashes around all over Usenet thinking he can **** with
whoever he feels like, and he royally ****ed me off in the process. He
was asked nicely and repeatedly to stop, but as you well know, this is
HIS world and we all just live in it. It also didn't help having a few
errant-minded 'friends' (wink wink) egging him on.

After that, he got personal, sending me filth thru e-mail and
attempting twice to "out" my real name and address. Had he actually
succeeded (you know full well that Nick Andrews is no more my name
than Benedict Corpuz was), rest assured he would be in serious legal
trouble.

To put a point on it, I can either ignore the loudmouth drunk in the
corner of my favorite bar, or I can deal with him. I chose to deal
with him -- and hopefully tip off others to his games.

As long as he stays out of my face, he can do whatever he wants.
That's the problem.

Matthew
July 12th 07, 01:01 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Matthew" > wrote
>>>
>>> you don't know if my big achy cock is dangling or bulging standing
>>> straight up 'blow ready" don't you talk ugly to me!
>>>

>> Now this is getting interesting. Cyber cat, Charlie Hell even Nick You
>> want me to cook up some gourmet popcorn.
>
> I like popcorn!
>
>>This is better than the move I saw last night
>
> What did you see? I saw "Evening" at the movies, it was kind of sappy.

It was some drama about a street hustler trying to hustle people it was on
cable.

judas you
July 12th 07, 01:05 AM
On Jul 12, 12:00 am, Jeremy Bentham > wrote:

> As long as he stays out of my face, he can do whatever he wants.
> That's the problem.

I never sent you an email

don't insult us. it only takes on quick google search to see where you
have replied 99 percent of your posts

dont' make out that I have followed you around...
thus, you're a liar plain and simple

why are you defaming me?

posting the lewdest things known to man behind each of my posts is not
exactly me being in your face

you should just add me to block senders list

I post a lot of fun things all around, I get lots of replies..
iv'e been a tad cranky lately, but..

the stats speak for themselves

but don't worry, I intend to go back and see why you say you act the
way you do.

You should tone down your hate for me, someone might get the wrong
idea about any of your previous comments, about.. "we'll be seeing you"

Jeremy Bentham
July 12th 07, 01:17 AM
On Jul 11, 8:05 pm, judas you > wrote:
> On Jul 12, 12:00 am, Jeremy Bentham > wrote:
>
> > As long as he stays out of my face, he can do whatever he wants.
> > That's the problem.
>
> I never sent you an email
>
> don't insult us. it only takes on quick google search to see where you
> have replied 99 percent of your posts
>
> dont' make out that I have followed you around...
> thus, you're a liar plain and simple
>
> why are you defaming me?
>
> posting the lewdest things known to man behind each of my posts is not
> exactly me being in your face
>
> you should just add me to block senders list
>
> I post a lot of fun things all around, I get lots of replies..
> iv'e been a tad cranky lately, but..
>
> the stats speak for themselves
>
> but don't worry, I intend to go back and see why you say you act the
> way you do.
>
> You should tone down your hate for me, someone might get the wrong
> idea about any of your previous comments, about.. "we'll be seeing you"

This sounds exactly like your defense of your actions in this
newsgroup -- the same manipulation of the truth that you're using to
try to weasel out of your actions here.

Truly delusional. A professional victim, you are. I'll bet you
intentionally slip in the grocery store every month or so.

Cheryl
July 12th 07, 01:31 AM
On Wed 11 Jul 2007 07:56:47p, cybercat wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> Well, if you think I should hang out, then I will. But I am
> having a glass of
> wine. I need something to do until "Rescue Me" comes on FX.

A new show that's pretty entertaining is called "Singing Bee" on NBC.
Just started.

--
Cheryl

Charlie Wilkes
July 12th 07, 01:38 AM
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:00:03 -0700, Jeremy Bentham wrote:

> On Jul 11, 7:44 pm, "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>> I mean, what is it to you if he is a phony manipulative using abusive
>> liar?
>>
>> Really, I want to know.
>
> Because he bashes around all over Usenet thinking he can **** with
> whoever he feels like, and he royally ****ed me off in the process. He
> was asked nicely and repeatedly to stop, but as you well know, this is
> HIS world and we all just live in it.

Bah. I have looked at your M.O. Show me a post where you asked anyone
nicely to do anything. You are reveling in this because you like to kick
people when they are already down.

Charlie

judas you
July 12th 07, 01:39 AM
Jeremy Bentham wrote:

> This sounds exactly like your defense of your actions in this
> newsgroup -- the same manipulation of the truth that you're using to
> try to weasel out of your actions here.
>
> Truly delusional. A professional victim, you are. I'll bet you
> intentionally slip in the grocery store every month or so.

for starters... this was most recent abandoned
email

looks like you direct re to me at least 700

thats just one email...

all I can say is, YOU GOT ONE HELLUVA PASSWORD MANAGER

the rest of your posts if they weren't to me, they were you treating
newbies really bad.

cybercat
July 12th 07, 01:55 AM
"Charlie Wilkes" > wrote

> Bah. I have looked at your M.O. Show me a post where you asked anyone
> nicely to do anything. You are reveling in this because you like to kick
> people when they are already down.

I think this is true.

Charlie, I hope you don't post those emails.

God knows he deserves it, but you don't really want to do that, do you?

July 12th 07, 01:56 AM
"judas you" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Jeremy Bentham wrote:
>
>> This sounds exactly like your defense of your actions in this
>> newsgroup -- the same manipulation of the truth that you're using to
>> try to weasel out of your actions here.
>>
>> Truly delusional. A professional victim, you are. I'll bet you
>> intentionally slip in the grocery store every month or so.
>
> for starters... this was most recent abandoned
> email
>
> looks like you direct re to me at least 700
>
> thats just one email...
>
> all I can say is, YOU GOT ONE HELLUVA PASSWORD MANAGER
>
> the rest of your posts if they weren't to me, they were you treating
> newbies really bad.

Well, I can see why you were scared to death.

What we have here is a realllly reallllly baaaaaaad judgment call, Barry.

lol

Matthew
July 12th 07, 02:04 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "Charlie Wilkes" > wrote
>>
>> Bah. I have looked at your M.O. Show me a post where you asked anyone
>> nicely to do anything. You are reveling in this because you like to kick
>> people when they are already down.
>>

> I think this is true.
>
> Charlie, I hope you don't post those emails.
>
> God knows he deserves it, but you don't really want to do that, do you?

No please don't
it is Sheelaghs call. I think Charles are smart enough man not to

Barry
July 12th 07, 08:25 PM
On Jul 11, 5:22 am, finally comes clean:

> ...and NOW, finally, you see why 'Nick' "got down to that level".
> Ultimately, he's a manipulative, lying piece of white trash garbage
> who thinks he's the reincarnation of Oscar Wilde.

you couldn't have said it better yourself, you got down to the level
you are by being and I quote, "lying, manipulative, lying piece - o -
white trash garbage. who THINKS HE'S THE REINCARNATION OF OSCAR WILDE
WHOEVER THE HECK THAT IS!"

nice Nick. just blurt it all out at one time. what a loser.

feel MY fiendish thingy
July 13th 07, 12:23 AM
On Jul 12, 3:25 pm, Barry > wrote:
> On Jul 11, 5:22 am, finally comes clean:
>
> > ...and NOW, finally, you see why 'Nick' "got down to that level".
> > Ultimately, he's a manipulative, lying piece of white trash garbage
> > who thinks he's the reincarnation of Oscar Wilde.
>
> you couldn't have said it better yourself, you got down to the level
> you are by being and I quote, "lying, manipulative, lying piece - o -
> white trash garbage. who THINKS HE'S THE REINCARNATION OF OSCAR WILDE
> WHOEVER THE HECK THAT IS!"
>
> nice Nick. just blurt it all out at one time. what a loser.

That line was in reference to YOU, numbnuts.
Your reading comprehension will improve if you get the THC out of your
brain for a while.

Oscar Wilde:
http://www.google.com/

Sheelagh >o
July 13th 07, 08:44 PM
On 11 Jul, 22:23, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote
>

> > "Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never
> > boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take
> > offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's
> > sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to
> > hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end."
>
> It's really true. Anything else is not love at all.

Barry, for several days I have followed this thread in the few
moments that I had to spare. I looked & I wondered where my friend
went?

I quoted a few words that you once said to me, because it was
appropriate @ the time. I have apologised for that. I was wrong to do
that, & I told you that then.
I guess I will never know why, but, you choose to post 4 separate
threads about me. you made songs & you danced to them. Sorry was not
enough for you?

Think about this...How many times have you said sorry to me?
I can tell you if you don't know or, you need to know?

Every single time I have accepted it for the reasons quoted. Love, is
unconditional. You were my friend, & I seem to remember making time
for you too when you needed a friend as well. Correct me if I am
wrong....?

What you wrote to me was not what one would expect from a friend.
In fact these words would be in your email box had you not told me to
stay well away from it.

You say I asked for it.. & you justified it by telling everyone who
would listen to you, that I was wrong in the first place.
*I am aware of that, which is why I apologised to you*.
I don't understand what is so hard about saying those 3 simple words?

Yes, I was terribly angry & disappointed in you.
Yes, I was so angry that I wanted you to feel the pain that I felt, &,
Yes, I did share your words with 3 close friends that I knew that I
could rely on, not to repeat them ever, If I asked them not to. I was
*shocked*!

I am also a human. I make mistakes, & If I'm wrong, then I say,"yes, I
did say that, & I am sorry / or not sorry" as the case may be.

You want answers. No, I didn't know that Charlie was going to ask you,
but in a way I am glad that the truth came to light. I accept I am as
much to blame for this, the same as you are.....

Maybe the difference between us is that I cared about how you felt, &
I took the time to sit down & cool down. When it first happened, I was
outraged with you. I had to make the time to sit down & think through
the consequences through of what would happen if your words to me were
posted on here. I also asked myself..."How would I feel if this
happened to me"?
To put my petty feeling first, would have been wicked of me, for a
simple cheap revenge.

I felt for you, because I knew that you were between the ocean & the
deep blue sea. I spoke to one of your closest friends & I took their
advice, which was to show mercy to my friend, & put our friendship
before our petty stupid words.

> > "Love is always patient and kind; it is never jealous, love is never
> > boastful or conceited; it is never rude or selfish; it does not take
> > offense, and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's
> > sins but delights in the truth; it is always ready to excuse, to trust, to
> > hope, and to endure whatever comes. Love does not come to an end."

I am no longer angry, the pain has gone, & I am not resentful, & I
took no pleasure in seeing your pain. I do seek to excuse, but & to
trust that in time, friendship might endure. I am not too proud to say
I was wrong & I am not conceited @ all. If I have been rude, then I am
wrong, & if I have been selfish, I hope that I am no longer so, & I
have already forgiven you too

I am not naive enough to presume that this will just go away, & I am
truthful enough to say that I am wary. The humiliation cost me dearly,
& trust comes at a price. Are you willing to admit the same?

Apologise to all of your friends, & forgiveness will surely follow.
All any of us ever wanted was to ask you to admit that you played a
part in this too, & that you made a mistake, all be it a very public
one. Had you said sorry like I did in the first place, none of this
would ever have happened. It takes a man to admit he is wrong.
If my apology is still not enough, then I can't change that.. &
wouldn't want to.
I wish you well.

Sheelagh