PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious, Well worth watching


sheelagh
July 9th 07, 02:51 PM
I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
too

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ&mode=related&search=

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRSfcDuQ&mode=related&search=

Sheelagh

bookie
July 10th 07, 01:31 AM
On 9 Jul, 14:51, sheelagh > wrote:
> I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
> too
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ&mode=related&search=
>
> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRSfcDuQ&mode=related&search=
>
> Sheelagh

have seen these before but have to watch them again cos they are so
funny, cats can act like such morons at times
bookie

jmc
July 10th 07, 11:47 AM
Suddenly, without warning, bookie exclaimed (7/10/2007 10:01 AM):
> On 9 Jul, 14:51, sheelagh > wrote:
>> I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
>> too
>>
>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw
>>
>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ&mode=related&search=
>>
>> http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRSfcDuQ&mode=related&search=
>>
>> Sheelagh
>
> have seen these before but have to watch them again cos they are so
> funny, cats can act like such morons at times
> bookie
>

Yea, me too. Here's something else that's probably been posted about
here before, but it's still one of my fave sites right now:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

jmc

sheelagh
July 10th 07, 01:12 PM
On 10 Jul, 11:47, jmc > wrote:
> Suddenly, without warning, bookie exclaimed (7/10/2007 10:01 AM):
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 9 Jul, 14:51, sheelagh > wrote:
> >> I was just watching this & thought some of you might like to share it
> >> too
>
> >>http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_cCdoXIlKMw
>
> >>http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pIqhUCZgwXQ&mode=related&search=
>
> >>http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=7tRWRSfcDuQ&mode=related&search=
>
> >> Sheelagh
>
> > have seen these before but have to watch them again cos they are so
> > funny, cats can act like such morons at times
> > bookie
>
> Yea, me too. Here's something else that's probably been posted about
> here before, but it's still one of my fave sites right now:
>
> http://icanhascheezburger.com/
>
> jmc- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

I thought that was funny too
<he he he>
Sheelagh