PDA

View Full Version : Key West sides with Hemingway's six-toed cats

MaryL
July 9th 07, 06:54 PM
Key West, FL officials have come out in support of Ernest Hemingway's former
home and its famous six-toed (polydactyl) cats in a dispute with the U.S.
Department of Agriculture. The article is here:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/09/hemingway.cats.ap/index.html

MaryL

Matthew
July 9th 07, 06:57 PM
I saw Catnipped post this in the other group and watched on the news here in
Florida today all I can say is

HAPPY DANCE

. ..