PDA

View Full Version : ===== Nick Andrews plays it straight ======

judas me
July 10th 07, 10:06 PM
"He is simply a sad case.
He ripped me for spelling, grammar, but most of all for intelligence,
which is laughable when you consider some of things that he has posted
on use net...
Who the hell would admit that they have an interest in child porn on a
global site?
Who would call another person's intelligence, yet act like a little
boy who's had his balls snatched is again, anyone's guess..... "

--

How inappropriate and slutty for a stranger to suggest to a man who
has just lambasted her by calling her a stupid **** that he has in

THIS WAS HER REPLY TO A WEIRDO!

this is how you do it sheelagh, the rule is, no hitting below the
belt.

now.. you on the other hand, you came to me like you have Charlie and
Matt, and whoever else as a friend. but.. you betrayed me... see..
by posting private correspondence, it's a form of rape, and a real
friendship breaker.

I've never NEVER made on out of the way remark to you until you did me
this way...

<charlie is busy jacking off to his temporary internet files>

anyway, don't do that no more.

let this crap dry up here..

we start over.

nothing is lost

you know I care about you.

cybercat
July 10th 07, 10:49 PM
"judas me" > wrote

> anyway, don't do that no more.
>
> let this crap dry up here..
>
> we start over.
>
> nothing is lost
>
> you know I care about you.

Starting over means the cycle of abuse will start over.

Over and over and over again, Barry will verbally abuse Sheelagh
or anyone else who lets him, then spin the matter so that somehow it
is *her* fault. Then say, "let's wipe the slate clean."

It's textbook.

Only you can end it, Barry but you have to face it.

You need professional help, and so much more.

I say this with love in my heart.

go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you
July 11th 07, 12:51 AM
On Jul 10, 5:06 pm, judas me > wrote:
> now.. you on the other hand, you came to me like you have Charlie and
> Matt, and whoever else as a friend. but.. you betrayed me... see..
> by posting private correspondence, it's a form of rape, and a real
> friendship breaker.
>
> I've never NEVER made on out of the way remark to you until you did me
> this way...
>
> <charlie is busy jacking off to his temporary internet files>
>
> anyway, don't do that no more.
>
> let this crap dry up here..
>
> we start over.
>
> nothing is lost
>
> you know I care about you.

Aww... what's wrong, Barry? Broke again? Need to scam some money?

bookie
July 11th 07, 01:24 AM
On 10 Jul, 22:06, judas me > wrote:
> "He is simply a sad case.
> He ripped me for spelling, grammar, but most of all for intelligence,
> which is laughable when you consider some of things that he has posted
> on use net...
> Who the hell would admit that they have an interest in child porn on a
> global site?
> Who would call another person's intelligence, yet act like a little
> boy who's had his balls snatched is again, anyone's guess..... "
>
> --
>
> How inappropriate and slutty for a stranger to suggest to a man who
> has just lambasted her by calling her a stupid **** that he has in
> fact gotten his balls snatched... the feeling wherof would be that of
> a boy... it was suggested that he had them snatched before, and here
> is he getting them snatched yet again.
>
> THIS WAS HER REPLY TO A WEIRDO!
>
> this is how you do it sheelagh, the rule is, no hitting below the
> belt.
>
> now.. you on the other hand, you came to me like you have Charlie and
> Matt, and whoever else as a friend. but.. you betrayed me... see..
> by posting private correspondence, it's a form of rape, and a real
> friendship breaker.
>
> I've never NEVER made on out of the way remark to you until you did me
> this way...
>
> <charlie is busy jacking off to his temporary internet files>
>
> anyway, don't do that no more.
>
> let this crap dry up here..
>
> we start over.
>
> nothing is lost
>
> you know I care about you.

for ****s sake grow up and shut up, this ******** is really boring now

judas me
July 11th 07, 01:42 AM
On Jul 11, 12:24 am, bookie > wrote:

> for ****s sake grow up and shut up, this ******** is really boring now

oohhh yeah, spank me spank me, i've been so bad

Charlie Wilkes
July 11th 07, 04:04 AM
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:06:39 +0000, judas me wrote:

> now.. you on the other hand, you came to me like you have Charlie and
> Matt, and whoever else as a friend. but.. you betrayed me... see.. by
> posting private correspondence, it's a form of rape, and a real
> friendship breaker.

No, it's not a form of rape. Get real.

If you want to make obscene comments to or about people, fine, do it in
the group. Usenet is a cesspool of shared filth, and that kind of thing
is expected. But private email is different.

Charlie

judas me
July 11th 07, 09:49 AM
On Jul 11, 3:04 am, Charlie Wilkes >
wrote:

> If you want to make obscene comments to or about people, fine, do it in
> the group. Usenet is a cesspool of shared filth, and that kind of thing
> is expected. But private email is different.

First of all, you're the only one using the word obscene. So you have
some friends? if you can find one true friend you're doing good.
Feeble as it may be, I do try to nurture a potential friendship. As
much is as is reasonable, solicited, warranted and reciprocated.
You're very smart, you're real intuitive.

cybercat
July 11th 07, 10:03 AM
"judas me" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> On Jul 11, 3:04 am, Charlie Wilkes >
> wrote:
>
>> If you want to make obscene comments to or about people, fine, do it in
>> the group. Usenet is a cesspool of shared filth, and that kind of thing
>> is expected. But private email is different.
>
> First of all, you're the only one using the word obscene. So you have
> some friends? if you can find one true friend you're doing good.
> Feeble as it may be, I do try to nurture a potential friendship. As
> much is as is reasonable, solicited, warranted and reciprocated.
> You're very smart, you're real intuitive.

Just stop, Barry. When you're wrong you're wrong, and you are wrong. You
should never have sent that email to Sheelagh and you know it. She was
smart, she did not allow you to keep her isolated, she shared your abuse
with others. In the light of day, your imagined power diminishes.

This is always the way with chronic emotional abusers.

Until you address the root of the problem you will continue to circle.

The things you've said to Sheelagh are identical to what you've said to me
when you have been abusive to me. Identical. That should tell you that the
problem is not me or Sheelagh, as we are very different.

judas you
July 11th 07, 07:35 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "judas me" > wrote
> >
> > anyway, don't do that no more.
> >
> > let this crap dry up here..
> >
> > we start over.
> >
> > nothing is lost
> >
> > you know I care about you.
> >

> Starting over means the cycle of abuse will start over.

you won't ever get the chance to abuse me some more
your abusing me now, you don't know crap what came through my email
box
you just so blinded by your rage, it doesn't even matter to you

July 11th 07, 07:44 PM
On Jul 11, 2:35 pm, judas you > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "judas me" > wrote
>
> > > anyway, don't do that no more.
>
> > > let this crap dry up here..
>
> > > we start over.
>
> > > nothing is lost
>
> > > you know I care about you.
>
> > Starting over means the cycle of abuse will start over.
>
> you won't ever get the chance to abuse me some more
> your abusing me now, you don't know crap what came through my email
> box
> you just so blinded by your rage, it doesn't even matter to you

Hey.

I just wanted to let you know I'm thoroughly enjoying witnessing this
petulant little meltdown of yours.

Now they *all* can see what a pathetic, abusive twerp you are -- and
that your projections and manipulative word-spinning aren't going to
get you out of this one.

You're exposed.
You're DONE.

And I'm laughing directly in your face. Couldn't happen to a nicer
guy.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

judas you
July 11th 07, 09:13 PM
wrote:

> HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you're forgetting one little thing

Jeremy Bentham
July 11th 07, 10:59 PM
On Jul 11, 4:13 pm, judas you > wrote:
> wrote:
> > HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> you're forgetting one little thing

Let's leave your dick out of this.

Sheelagh >o
July 14th 07, 01:23 PM
On 11 Jul, 19:35, judas you > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "judas me" > wrote
>
> > > anyway, don't do that no more.
>
> > > let this crap dry up here..
>
> > > we start over.
>
> > > nothing is lost
>
> > > you know I care about you.
>
> > Starting over means the cycle of abuse will start over.
>
> you won't ever get the chance to abuse me some more
> your abusing me now, you don't know crap what came through my email
> box
> you just so blinded by your rage, it doesn't even matter to you

How cab you say this to the best friend that you ever had?

Whilst you might be angry @ her words, you must see that Cyber is the
one person who has "never" let you down. To say those words is selfish
& shameful & resentful of you.
She has no anger, merely concern.
If you can't see that, then you need to think long and hard over her
words.
Sheelagh

CatNipped[_2_]
July 17th 07, 09:38 PM
"Jeremy Bentham" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jul 11, 4:13 pm, judas you > wrote:
>> wrote:
>> > HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>> you're forgetting one little thing
>
> Let's leave your dick out of this.

OK, you just made me spew diet coke all over my keyboard - and some of it
came through my nose!! Warn us when you're going to do that!!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped