PDA

View Full Version : ot; see.. the devil will hand you a bright shiny thing

judas me
July 10th 07, 11:02 PM
with the devil you get paid up front
(same goes for revenge)

you get revenge, you get it up front
you let the wheel of providence work that thing, you never even see
what happened to em'

did falwell die because of injustice he did to me? yes he did. did I
have anything to do with it? yes, everything, he injured me, therefor,
you deal with my GOD

it takes a lot of tears to reach heaven

don't feel no shame in appealing

yes, when God says no, you can get him to say yes
I don't care what the church or your friends say...
you can get him to say yes

let me ask you this, does your cats get what they want?
yes they do, but how? through importunity

no weapon formed against me will be able to prosper
every hole one digs for me, they fall back in

I am a snake in the path
I over-throw the horse and rider

cybercat
July 10th 07, 11:26 PM
"judas me" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> with the devil you get paid up front
> (same goes for revenge)
>
> you get revenge, you get it up front
> you let the wheel of providence work that thing, you never even see
> what happened to em'
>
> did falwell die because of injustice he did to me? yes he did. did I
> have anything to do with it? yes, everything, he injured me, therefor,
> you deal with my GOD
>
> it takes a lot of tears to reach heaven
>
> don't feel no shame in appealing
>
> yes, when God says no, you can get him to say yes
> I don't care what the church or your friends say...
> you can get him to say yes
>

> let me ask you this, does your cats get what they want?
> yes they do, but how? through importunity
>
> no weapon formed against me will be able to prosper
> every hole one digs for me, they fall back in
>
> I am a snake in the path
> I over-throw the horse and rider

Please get help. I ask this with good will in my heart.

go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you
July 11th 07, 01:19 AM
On Jul 10, 6:02 pm, judas me > wrote:
> with the devil you get paid up front
> (same goes for revenge)
>
> you get revenge, you get it up front
> you let the wheel of providence work that thing, you never even see
> what happened to em'
>
> did falwell die because of injustice he did to me? yes he did. did I
> have anything to do with it? yes, everything, he injured me, therefor,
> you deal with my GOD
>
> it takes a lot of tears to reach heaven
>
> don't feel no shame in appealing
>
> yes, when God says no, you can get him to say yes
> I don't care what the church or your friends say...
> you can get him to say yes
>
> let me ask you this, does your cats get what they want?
> yes they do, but how? through importunity
>
> no weapon formed against me will be able to prosper
> every hole one digs for me, they fall back in
>
> I am a snake in the path
> I over-throw the horse and rider

There is no "God". Grow up and take responsibility for your actions,
and stop relying on mythical sky creatures.

judas me
July 11th 07, 01:24 AM
go find someone else to cover your arse & stand up for you wrote:

> There is no "God". Grow up and take responsibility for your actions,
> and stop relying on mythical sky creatures.

do you wear clothes in public?

why? who told you, you were naked!?