PDA

View Full Version : what'sa matter here


Barry
July 12th 07, 03:26 PM
sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
just awful about all this.

I apologize! from the bottom of my heart

you don't see me mishandling people
i know you say that I was mean saying things about bookie, well I will
stop

yes her an me had a little exchange, but if I broke, it does qualify
me to say the same when she is the one who disclosed that part, and
about that part...not to suddenly become insincere, but sometimes
people get a release from their cares when they can see them in the
palm of a hand.

from the chair I sit in, she doesn't have something to feel bad about,
but who am I fooling.
She is in the same race we are all in. and you also know I have
elevated her to royalty.
I dressed her in fine linens and put a jewel in her nose.



I have to go

bookie
July 12th 07, 05:37 PM
On 12 Jul, 15:26, Barry > wrote:
> sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
> I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
> just awful about all this.
>
> I apologize! from the bottom of my heart
>
> you don't see me mishandling people
> i know you say that I was mean saying things about bookie, well I will
> stop
>
> yes her an me had a little exchange, but if I broke, it does qualify
> me to say the same when she is the one who disclosed that part, and
> about that part...not to suddenly become insincere, but sometimes
> people get a release from their cares when they can see them in the
> palm of a hand.
>
> from the chair I sit in, she doesn't have something to feel bad about,
> but who am I fooling.
> She is in the same race we are all in. and you also know I have
> elevated her to royalty.
> I dressed her in fine linens and put a jewel in her nose.
>
> I have to go

you can say what you like about me, i couldn't give a crap, i've had a
lot worse in my time and still do

feel MY fiendish thingy
July 12th 07, 07:32 PM
On Jul 12, 10:26 am, Barry > wrote:
> sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
> I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
> just awful about all this.
>
> I apologize! from the bottom of my heart
>
> you don't see me mishandling people
> i know you say that I was mean saying things about bookie, well I will
> stop
>
> yes her an me had a little exchange, but if I broke, it does qualify
> me to say the same when she is the one who disclosed that part, and
> about that part...not to suddenly become insincere, but sometimes
> people get a release from their cares when they can see them in the
> palm of a hand.
>
> from the chair I sit in, she doesn't have something to feel bad about,
> but who am I fooling.
> She is in the same race we are all in. and you also know I have
> elevated her to royalty.
> I dressed her in fine linens and put a jewel in her nose.
>
> I have to go

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Barry
July 12th 07, 08:00 PM
On Jul 12, 4:37 pm, bookie > wrote:

> you can say what you like about me, i couldn't give a crap, i've had a
> lot worse in my time and still do

well I thought it was an open joke one time, what I've said was not
bad, and it was never more than you disclosed, stands to reason you
couldn't give a crap, they was your words. Remember what you posted
around Christmas? and I was saying I get stamps etc... I wish I had
known then that you wasn't seeing it as a joke.

Matthew
July 12th 07, 10:22 PM
"Barry" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
> I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
> just awful about all this.
>
> I apologize! from the bottom of my heart
>

That was so much easier wasn't my friend. I am glad you did the right thing






> you don't see me mishandling people
> i know you say that I was mean saying things about bookie, well I will
> stop
>
> yes her an me had a little exchange, but if I broke, it does qualify
> me to say the same when she is the one who disclosed that part, and
> about that part...not to suddenly become insincere, but sometimes
> people get a release from their cares when they can see them in the
> palm of a hand.
>
> from the chair I sit in, she doesn't have something to feel bad about,
> but who am I fooling.
> She is in the same race we are all in. and you also know I have
> elevated her to royalty.
> I dressed her in fine linens and put a jewel in her nose.
>
>
>
> I have to go
>

bookie
July 13th 07, 12:01 AM
On 12 Jul, 20:00, Barry > wrote:
> On Jul 12, 4:37 pm, bookie > wrote:
>
> > you can say what you like about me, i couldn't give a crap, i've had a
> > lot worse in my time and still do
>
> well I thought it was an open joke one time, what I've said was not
> bad, and it was never more than you disclosed, stands to reason you
> couldn't give a crap, they was your words. Remember what you posted
> around Christmas? and I was saying I get stamps etc... I wish I had
> known then that you wasn't seeing it as a joke.

no really i couldn't care less, i have to get benefits etc when the
supply teaching dies up over holidays etc as it has right now (bloody
school holidays, 6 or more weeks of poverty, thanks!)but to be honest
i have only been claiming for the last 10 months or so after finding i
wasn;t earning enough during the term to cover me over the hols too.
anyway i have a right to claim something back considering (a) i have
been paying extortionate levels of taxes for years previously and (b)
when i am working i hardly rake it in doing the ****ty job i do and
dealing with the ****ty kids that i have to and teaching in some of
the schools I go and trying to educate the morons who go there is more
than most people who claim they 'put something back into society'

or do you want me to get worked up about things you say about me and
my unfortunate set of circumstances? I can try to if you want but it
might be a bit difficult for me.

anyway had a job interview for something decent which would actually
requre nme to use my brain in a more creative sense instead of using
it to think of ways to get the kid right in front of me inthe
classroom to put the knife down before he uses on anyone, so i may be
free once and for all!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmm, kittens

feel MY fiendish thingy
July 13th 07, 12:27 AM
On Jul 12, 5:22 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Barry" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>
> > sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
> > I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
> > just awful about all this.
>
> > I apologize! from the bottom of my heart
>
> That was so much easier wasn't my friend. I am glad you did the right thing
>
>
>
> > you don't see me mishandling people
> > i know you say that I was mean saying things about bookie, well I will
> > stop
>
> > yes her an me had a little exchange, but if I broke, it does qualify
> > me to say the same when she is the one who disclosed that part, and
> > about that part...not to suddenly become insincere, but sometimes
> > people get a release from their cares when they can see them in the
> > palm of a hand.
>
> > from the chair I sit in, she doesn't have something to feel bad about,
> > but who am I fooling.
> > She is in the same race we are all in. and you also know I have
> > elevated her to royalty.
> > I dressed her in fine linens and put a jewel in her nose.
>
> > I have to go- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

His bruised ego from his non-apologetic apology will probably heal.
The possibility that he would have been deprived of his much-needed
attention was what drove him to it.

Suggestion: accept the apology, and then turn your back on the prick.

Sheelagh >o
July 14th 07, 01:33 PM
On 12 Jul, 15:26, Barry > wrote:
> sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
> I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
> just awful about all this.
>
> I apologize! from the bottom of my heart
>
> you don't see me mishandling people
> i know you say that I was mean saying things about bookie, well I will
> stop
>
> yes her an me had a little exchange, but if I broke, it does qualify
> me to say the same when she is the one who disclosed that part, and
> about that part...not to suddenly become insincere, but sometimes
> people get a release from their cares when they can see them in the
> palm of a hand.
>
> from the chair I sit in, she doesn't have something to feel bad about,
> but who am I fooling.
> She is in the same race we are all in. and you also know I have
> elevated her to royalty.
> I dressed her in fine linens and put a jewel in her nose.
>
> I have to go

On 12 Jul, 15:26, Barry > wrote:
> sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
> I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
> just awful about all this.
>
> I apologize! from the bottom of my heart

Thank you.
I appreciate that very much indeed. It means a lot to me.
Sheelagh