PDA

View Full Version : My cat Tom

LoveForChild
July 14th 07, 08:18 AM
Hello!!!

I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently diagnosed with
diabetes. It is really sad news for me and my family, cause we treat
him like a family member and love him so much.

I researched many websites so far to look for cure and etc, but so far
liked only one website, which is www.catdiabetes.net. Just wanted to
share it with everyone whose cats are sick with diabetes as well.
As well as just want to ask if anyone can advice anything else about
this horrible sickness that making my cat to suffer.:((

Thank you so much.

LabLadyDi
July 14th 07, 10:41 AM
On Jul 14, 3:18 am, LoveForChild > wrote:
> Hello!!!
>
> I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently diagnosed with
> diabetes. It is really sad news for me and my family, cause we treat
> him like a family member and love him so much.
>
> I researched many websites so far to look for cure and etc, but so far
> liked only one website, which iswww.catdiabetes.net. Just wanted to
> share it with everyone whose cats are sick with diabetes as well.
> As well as just want to ask if anyone can advice anything else about
> this horrible sickness that making my cat to suffer.:((
>
> Thank you so much.

I have become a field repfor healthy pet net since the recall. The
food that we sell is mostly protein which is what cats need. I also
have a cat that is on the borderline for diabetes and she loves the
food. If you'd like to check it out go to www.healthypetnet.com/dianebeland
I'm sure Dr Jane Bicks can answer any questions you have about your
cat and the food. You can emailme also at
with any questions for me or Dr. Bicks
Good luck i hope your kitty will be on the road to good health very
soon

LabLadyDi
July 14th 07, 10:43 AM
On Jul 14, 5:41 am, LabLadyDi > wrote:
> On Jul 14, 3:18 am, LoveForChild > wrote:
>
> > Hello!!!
>
> > I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently diagnosed with
> > diabetes. It is really sad news for me and my family, cause we treat
> > him like a family member and love him so much.
>
> > I researched many websites so far to look for cure and etc, but so far
> > liked only one website, which iswww.catdiabetes.net. Just wanted to
> > share it with everyone whose cats are sick with diabetes as well.
> > As well as just want to ask if anyone can advice anything else about
> > this horrible sickness that making my cat to suffer.:((
>
> > Thank you so much.
>
> I have become a field repfor healthy pet net since the recall. The
> food that we sell is mostly protein which is what cats need. I also
> have a cat that is on the borderline for diabetes and she loves the
> food. If you'd like to check it out go towww.healthypetnet.com/dianebeland
> I'm sure Dr Jane Bicks can answer any questions you have about your
> cat and the food. You can emailme also at
> with any questions for me or Dr. Bicks
> Good luck i hope your kitty will be on the road to good health very
> soon

oops sorry my email address was

LabLadyDi
July 14th 07, 10:47 AM
On Jul 14, 3:18 am, LoveForChild > wrote:
> Hello!!!
>
> I have a cat whose name is Tom. He has been recently diagnosed with
> diabetes. It is really sad news for me and my family, cause we treat
> him like a family member and love him so much.
>
> I researched many websites so far to look for cure and etc, but so far
> liked only one website, which iswww.catdiabetes.net. Just wanted to
> share it with everyone whose cats are sick with diabetes as well.
> As well as just want to ask if anyone can advice anything else about
> this horrible sickness that making my cat to suffer.:((
>
> Thank you so much.

I forgot to mention i would be more than happy to send you out a free
sample of the dry food. I have been bringing samples to local pet
shops and to friends. Just let me know and i'll have some mailed out
to you asap. I'll send a list of ingredients that you can have your
vet look over.

barb
July 14th 07, 06:35 PM
I had a neighbor whose cat lived with diabetes for years, getting a daily
shot which he would jump up on a chair for. The cat did just fine. A vet
is needed, here, not a website.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

---MIKE---
July 15th 07, 01:42 AM
Matthew had success by switching his diabetic cat to an all canned diet.
Insulin is not needed any more.

---MIKE---