PDA

View Full Version : Pet Alert Decals Save Pets Lives

July 15th 07, 06:55 PM
"RESCUE ROVER" PET ALERT FIRE RESCUE WINDOW DECALS HELPS TO ALERT
FIREFIGHTERS TO SAVE PETS LIVES

Port Saint Lucie, Fl - Here's a simple way to help protect your family
pets in the event of a fire or emergency disaster. Pet Safety Alert
Inc. ("PSA") a manufacturer of Pet Safety products has created an eye
catching Pet Alert Fire Rescue static cling decal that can be placed
on any windows to alert Firefighters, Police or Emergency personnel to
save their pets inside in case of fire, hurricanes, floods or any
natural disaster that may happen. The vibrant bright red and white Pet
Alert decals with a Dalmatian Dog mascot named "Rescue Rover" wearing
a fireman hat say: "Pet Alert" Fire Rescue (Please Save our Pets) in
big bold bright white letters.

Thousands of family pets perish each year in home fires and other
disasters. Many pet deaths could be avoided if pet owners to the time
to place Pet Alert decals on windows. Having Pet Alert decals on
windows, gives the firefighters or police a better chance of informing
them about how many and what type of pets that are inside when they
arrive on the scene that need to be rescued in case of fire or
disaster. Having Pet Alert decals on windows or sliding glass doors
can mean the split second difference between life and death for the
survival of your pet family member.

The 4" x 5" Pet Alert decals are printed with a bright vibrant red and
white color for EZ eye catching visibility, and are made of a strong
durable weather proof static cling vinyl material that will adhere to
any glass window surface and can easily applied, and are not like
regular adhesive stick on decals that can stay permanently attached.
Pet Alert decals can also be an added deterrent to unsuspecting
burglars that see the bright red and white decals on windows, thinking
twice before trying to break into your home, knowing that there are
pets inside that might attack or alert them of their presence. Don't
leave your pets home without them......

There is no price you can pay to protect and save a pet family member.
It's Priceless!

Please take a minute to visit us at www.petalertdecal.com and see why
our professionally designed and packaged "Rescue Rover" Pet Alert Fire
Rescue window decals can increase profits for your business, while
providing a quality lifesaving Pet Safety Alert product to your
customers to help protect their pets in case of a fire or disaster.

10 Reasons why your business should carry "Rescue Rover" Pet Alert
Fire Rescue Decals

* Hot Selling, Eye Catching Pet Safety Product - It Sells Itself
* Earn a 300% plus profit on every Pet Alert Decal Sale
* Best Top Quality Pet Alert Fire Rescue Decals on the Market
* Strong Static Cling Material (Not like adhesive stick on that cannot
be removed)
* Professionally Designed and Quality Packaged
* Decals Can Be Easily Applied and Removed Anytime, Anywhere
* Two Decals Inside Each Package
* Lifesaving Pet Safety Alert Product needed by all Pet Owners
* Great Impulse Buying Product
* Best Wholesale Pricing

It was a pleasure to introduce our "Rescue Rover" Pet Alert Fire
Rescue decals to your business. If you would like to place an order
please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Please visit us at our website at: www.petalertdecal.com or call
Brenda at: 561-502-2194.

Distributors and Sales reps welcomed!

Matthew
July 15th 07, 07:36 PM
UMM
Aspca gives them out for free
http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=petsafetypack

CatNipped
July 15th 07, 09:37 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in message
> UMM
> Aspca gives them out for free
> http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=petsafetypack

I've always made my own with pictures of our cats on them - just print out 8
x 10s and laminate them, then staple them to the door frames.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Magic Mood Jeep
July 15th 07, 10:35 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>> UMM
>> Aspca gives them out for free
>> http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=petsafetypack
>
> I've always made my own with pictures of our cats on them - just print out
> 8 x 10s and laminate them, then staple them to the door frames.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

At my house, you wouldn't be able to see the door! LOL

CatNipped
July 15th 07, 10:47 PM
"Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote in message
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "Matthew" > wrote in message
>>> UMM
>>> Aspca gives them out for free
>>> http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=petsafetypack
>>
>> I've always made my own with pictures of our cats on them - just print
>> out 8 x 10s and laminate them, then staple them to the door frames.
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>

> At my house, you wouldn't be able to see the door! LOL

LOL! It's getting that way here too, with, now, six furballs! I'm glad of
this thread - it reminded me I have to update my posters.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Sheelagh >o
July 16th 07, 04:03 AM
On 15 Jul, 22:47, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> "Magic Mood Jeep" > wrote in ...

> >> I've always made my own with pictures of our cats on them - just print
> >> out 8 x 10s and laminate them, then staple them to the door frames.
>
> >> Hugs,
>
> >> CatNipped
>
> > At my house, you wouldn't be able to see the door! LOL
>
> LOL! It's getting that way here too, with, now, six furballs! I'm glad of
> this thread - it reminded me I have to update my posters.
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

I wonder if you can get them in the Uk?

Anyone know?

Very Good Idea though. We used to have one on the front door, but
after we had them replaced, they carted the old sign away, so I think
it is time that we looked for another one. ( I haven't got a laminater
here though BTW)
Sheelagh

Gregg
July 16th 07, 09:39 AM
On Jul 15, 1:55?pm, " >
wrote:
> [...]
>
> 10 Reasons why your business should carry "Rescue Rover" Pet Alert
> Fire Rescue Decals
>
> * Hot Selling, Eye Catching Pet Safety Product - It Sells Itself
> * Earn a 300% plus profit on every Pet Alert Decal Sale
> * Best Top Quality Pet Alert Fire Rescue Decals on the Market
> * Strong Static Cling Material (Not like adhesive stick on that cannot
> be removed)
> * Professionally Designed and Quality Packaged
> * Decals Can Be Easily Applied and Removed Anytime, Anywhere
> * Two Decals Inside Each Package
> * Lifesaving Pet Safety Alert Product needed by all Pet Owners
> * Great Impulse Buying Product
> * Best Wholesale Pricing
>
> It was a pleasure to introduce our "Rescue Rover" Pet Alert Fire
> Rescue decals to your business. If you would like to place an order
> please do not hesitate to give me a call.

I got a pet rescue decal for my newly adopted cat they decals are on
both frount and back doors, I thought of buying them last thing, a
worker at a major pet store went fast to get a pack of two for me

Sheelagh >o
July 16th 07, 07:33 PM
On 16 Jul, 09:39, Gregg > wrote:
> [...]
> > be removed)
> > * Professionally Designed and Quality Packaged
> > * Decals Can Be Easily Applied and Removed Anytime, Anywhere
> > * Two Decals Inside Each Package
> > * Lifesaving Pet Safety Alert Product needed by all Pet Owners
> > * Great Impulse Buying Product
> > * Best Wholesale Pricing
>
> > It was a pleasure to introduce our "Rescue Rover" Pet Alert Fire
> > Rescue decals to your business. If you would like to place an order
> > please do not hesitate to give me a call.
>
> > Please visit us at our website at:www.petalertdecal.comorcall
> > Brenda at: 561-502-2194.
>
> > Distributors and Sales reps welcomed!
>
> I got a pet rescue decal for my newly adopted cat they decals are on
> both frount and back doors, I thought of buying them last thing, a
> worker at a major pet store went fast to get a pack of two for me- Hide quoted text -

I live in the UK. unfortunately (with regard to buying the alerts,
lol:o)

I've never actually seen them for sale over here. I know a part time
fire officer in my village though. I intend to ask him if they are
available, & whether he might be able to get any for us. If not, it is
back to the drawing board to see what we can make & then get a friend
to laminate for us. It is a well worthy cause, & also worth the time
and effort.

I'd never forgive myself if I didn't & the worst tragedy were to
strike. Such a little thing to do to make the fire crews aware, that
it would be negligent on my behalf if I didn't ensure that the fire
crew were aware that they were in the house & in desperate need of
rescue.

I have only ever had one house fire. Our cooker gas regulator
malfunctioned & suddenly released a massive dose of gas that the
kitchen was devoured in a couple of minutes, yet the mother of the
kittens didn't seek refuge for herself....

She went straight to her litter upstairs, & stayed with them until
someone came for her & her kittens too. Just goes to show you how
brave cats are, doesn't it? Most humans would make a run for it, to
try and find help or assistance, but not Belle. she was prepared to
stay with them till she was either rescued or went with them. I am so
proud of her.
Sheelagh >"o"<