PDA

View Full Version : Current Fire Warning

CatNipped
July 17th 07, 03:01 AM
The ad for cats/fire reminded me to update mine. Here's the new one...

http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Fire_Cats.jpg

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheryl
July 17th 07, 03:28 AM
On Mon 16 Jul 2007 10:01:30p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
>:

> The ad for cats/fire reminded me to update mine. Here's the new
> one...
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Fire_Cats.jpg

Very nice! I used a film from this site to make mine, but I bought
it a couple of years ago, and the link on my email receipt is no
longer valid. I guess they have better stuff now. But what I used
works well, though the ink tends to fade on the one on my front door
because it gets late day sun.

http://www.papilio.com/

--
Cheryl

Sheelagh >o
July 17th 07, 02:30 PM
On 17 Jul, 03:01, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> The ad for cats/fire reminded me to update mine. Here's the new one...
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Fire_Cats.jpg
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Excellent example to give idea's to work with C.N
Thank you very much indeed.

( Mind you, I am going to need A4 size @ the moment, because we have
so many lodger here currently. this also reminds me that we need to
update it quite regularly because we have a fluctuating number of
visitors...)

Right now it is 8 adults, & 6 kittens. ~ Generally only 7 adults
though.
Thanks for the inspiration, It is much appreciated.
Sheelagh >"o"<